Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
This is mans chili
    #3176394 -



If you cant stand a spoon up in it, its girl chili.  :smirk:


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176401 -

Damn that looks good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176408 -

whats all up in that?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3176419 -

2 pounds hamburger
1 pound sausage
green bell pepper
onion
dark red kidney beans
diced tomatos
tomato sauce
mushrooms (inactive)
and chili powder :thumbup:


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176475 -

dude, you gotta put some spices in that thing. I'm sure its good, but you could serve that to patients recovering from stomach cancer. the key to a good chille is improv. You'll need a fully stocked spice cabinet, than just go off with whatever looks good.

chile powder, good start
garlic
satchirans
byou blast
cheyanne pepper
jamaican jerk spice blend
habinaro
pepper
salsa
hot sauce
pretty much anything thats hot


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176503 -

you need Guatamalan Insanity Peppers


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: gdman]
    #3176509 -

gdman420 said:
you need Guatamalan Insanity Peppers



yes, insanity pepper is key


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176651 -

needs more meat :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176668 -

what kind of sausage? Spicy Italian?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176669 -

I never added sausage to my chili....sounds like a good idea. I usually cook mine in a slow cooker on cold Sunday mornings....its always ready around halftime of the football game then


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3176687 -

i like to keep it simple, and also i dont want my butthole to be on fire when this stuff comes out.

yes spicey italian sausage Geordi :thumbup:


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176698 -

sounds good...i'll be making that as soon as it gets a little cooler out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3176707 -

usualy i make my chili with wild game, deer burger, and wild bore sausage. but ive eaten all my meat from last hunting season.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: blink]
    #3176716 -

blinkidiot said:
needs more meat :grin:



and fewer veggies.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176733 -

mmmmm i love wild game...I need to hunt again....i haven't for soooo long i probably can't even shoot a gun anymore


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176744 -

mmmm looks good grabs spoon  :grin:


--------------------
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3176748 -

shooting a gun is the most simple part of hunting, being pateint enough to sit in a tree stand for hours to no end without ever seeing a squirrel is the difficult part for me, im always ready to kill somthing and go home and cook :thumbup: :grin:

they just re-introduced turkey to my area, i think im going to test my luck with getting one this year.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176854 -

good work~ but i think you're cheating. you just took that out of the freezer didn't you :wink:?


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3176879 -

*bayou
*cayenne
*habanero

:smirk:


--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is mans chili [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3176893 -

you need GULASH


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the man comes around EthanEdwards 823 9 09/13/03 10:19 PM
by Clean
* habanero's aint that hot
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,878 24 08/12/04 05:22 PM
by OldSpice
* HUMAN FINGER IN CHILI AT WENDY'S FAST FOOD!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
California 11,213 89 04/08/20 04:25 PM
by Taco Chef
* Eggs and Sausage (plus spoken word intro)! PapaverS 1,132 4 03/16/03 10:21 AM
by Papaver
* HABANERO FANS robanero 1,515 9 09/29/07 07:13 PM
by ThePeruvianTorch
* Chili Recipe??? *DELETED* Supernova 709 4 02/04/05 10:00 AM
by greenpastures
* Sausage Fests are actually fun sometimes
( 1 2 all )
TysonTomko 3,111 28 02/04/06 03:11 PM
by happysun
* ahh crap i hit up a sausage fest RedNucleus 683 4 08/13/05 12:42 AM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,308 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.