Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I missed you guys ....
    #3159446 -

But im back...Cant go back to Mexico anymore :crazy:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3159450 -

why.... mexico couldnt handle what you were dishin out huh?


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3159662 -

mexico is fun... theres laws but your not supposed to obay them :P what did ya do man?


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3159665 -

oh yeah also if thats u in that picture u fuggin look like clay aiken bro lmao


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3159883 -

I WONDERED what happened to you! I missed you, Paw Paw! Welcome back. :smile:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3160268 -

yeah paw, i was thinking wtf happened to ya!

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #3160344 -

Nuggetpouch said:
oh yeah also if thats u in that picture u fuggin look like clay aiken bro lmao



Differance is im talented...


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3160730 -

Welcome back Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: Learyfan]
    #3160890 -

Thanks Leary and all my other PUB friends :thumbup:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3160896 -

Glad your back safely!  :smile:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3160969 -

Welcome back Paw!

we missed you!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: Ripple]
    #3160979 -

i found him!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3160987 -

I'm glad you've returned.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: Ripple]
    #3161558 -

Yeah i missed you guys a bunch but i had a good time there
Its nice to not hear Mexican music everywhere you go cause it loses that romantic feeling after awhile and the only thing ya wanna hear is a good old guitar rock n roll band


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3161568 -

WB Pawpaw! :laugh: We've missed your crazy ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3161569 -

Yeah I missed ya too. We were wondering about you. Tell us about Mexico!


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3161584 -

Its hot n stinky as allways but the weekends are great there..
They love damn Disco music there so i was getting a bit sick of that crapp...got in a scrap with some white boys an spent a few hrs in jail but was my fault for messin with Tequila like a dummy :tongue2:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3161589 -

Mexico story ptryplez.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: Adom]
    #3161628 -

Oh just some punky acting installers let their mouths overrunn their sissy asses so i put the hammer down and we messes up the Dallas Cowboys bar in boystown Laredo ...allmost got away but they jailed 5 of us...cost me $300+ to get out and wasnt worth it  :evil:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I missed you guys .... [Re: OldSpice]
    #3161707 -

hahaha, you old rebel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Legal drugs in Mexico? SoulSurfer 1,201 7 07/23/06 01:48 AM
by Muppet69_420
* Mexico Legalizing Drugs KidgardFromSRQ 1,701 2 04/29/06 06:42 AM
by OJK
* Mexico Passes Law Making Possession of Some Drugs Legal 40oz 1,761 5 05/01/06 06:22 PM
by Jfisher
* Why doesn't the USA just buy Mexico?
( 1 2 all )
Irishdrunk 3,196 31 08/16/06 09:56 AM
by gema
* Growing mushrooms for personal use is legal in New Mexico! trauma47645 3,607 9 06/03/06 05:13 PM
by sever
* Miss Teen USA
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Liquidkick 6,925 94 08/09/05 07:15 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Miss World
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 3,438 54 12/10/05 06:49 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Miss Universe
( 1 2 3 all )
Liquidkick 1,758 42 07/24/06 01:08 PM
by Gillette

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,068 topic views. 4 members, 63 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.