Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I like the Moon
    #2997279 -

Hope your a little buzzed when you watch this! :thumbup:

moon song


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997287 -

Fuck a dial up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Adom]
    #2997292 -

That sucks ........it's some funny shit!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997303 -

Damn it's those Quizno's varmants that sing in annoying voices.  I don't like those things.  I like the moon but I don't like those things.  Adom, be glad you have dialup.  :grin:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2997312 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997321 -

I like the moon because it's near to us! :laugh:

I've always dug those crazy little denturited hamster mo'fos! :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2997347 -

you gotta love the lyrics KC! :grin:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997365 -

Interesting....

:smile:


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #2997484 -

it gets better with a lot of weed!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997502 -

What doesn't?

BigNerd


--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997510 -

Fina posted this awhile ago. I love those little guys. And the moon. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997518 -

Wow, I'm not sure why, but I love this.

The vocalist has a cool hat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997526 -

Ripple said:
Hope your a little buzzed when you watch this! :thumbup:

moon song



some people have developed a real fear of these things... I think there should be a warning. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #2997539 -

I'm offended. <BAN!>

:wink: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Redstorm]
    #2997643 -

Wow, sweet. Hahah, I like their fucked up teeth. They're cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997655 -

Man they really get going at the end...


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: OldSpice]
    #2997795 -

I like the Guitar players hat!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997880 -

moving again


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2997952 -

I love this :grin:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like the Moon [Re: Ripple]
    #2998122 -

Damnit Ripple im singing that song now


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hamster-based music Land_Crab 1,056 7 11/27/05 11:41 AM
by Yarry
* artists with female vocalists that are BA
( 1 2 all )
All We Perceive 2,459 36 06/13/13 03:34 AM
by The Phleg
* I played with my hamster! Bundy 777 6 04/15/12 05:37 PM
by Bundy
* I just bought a hamster
( 1 2 all )
Bundy 2,409 25 04/14/12 01:12 PM
by Everlong
* HEADS UP.The Dark Side Of The Moon: Pink Floyd in the 70s deucedbi9 354 4 10/10/11 03:10 PM
by deucedbi9
* Fell in love with this female vocalist
( 1 2 all )
The Whale 2,199 34 08/21/11 04:48 PM
by propensity
* Selling pornos of hamsters having sex Rahie 3,693 15 02/04/07 08:27 PM
by Brainiac
* groovin to sailor moon kadakuda 1,059 11 12/30/04 12:58 AM
by BigNerd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,160 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.