Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969855 -

I want it in my hand while I ride out a real hard trip...I think it would just draw all the wisdom in your mind right out to the surface...or you might just fumble with it trying to figure out just how far the bowl is from your face while it snakes left and right.  :nut:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2969861 -

rogue_pixie said:
ouchItripped you have some fucking cool bongs!!



the only one that's mine is the bull, the others are from the site I bought mine from =}


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2969863 -



It'd be such a fun thing to have tripping if you could keep from breaking it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969868 -

The breaking of a pipe during a trip is such an astonishingly bizarre occurence...it happened to me twice and both times the pieces shattered into millions of bits...so hard to comprehend..

But that baby's wood, and she'd be real easy to take care of.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969876 -

Shit. I just emailed that site to ask if the pipes were real pipes or just made to look similar and be decorative replicas:

"Hello,

I believe the ones I have listed are just made to look similar, however
TolkienTown does carry a few official replicas unfortunately they are very
expensive.

http://www.tolkientown.com/referral/count.php?id=158&cPath=108

Blake
The Shire Shop "


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2969887 -

On my second or third LSD trip I had my favorite pipe of the times on my lap dazed out listening to some dead in the dark. The phone rang and startled me and I knocked it off my lap and it managed to make it's way to a glass ash tray and broke apart into infinity.. I nearly lost it for like a second that last an eternity when I realised.. eh it's just a pipe. It just sucked trying to roll a joint when I wanted to smoke the next time with the greasy hands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969892 -

My deepest sympathies and good night...it's time to go watchUnforgiven and then pass out.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2969920 -

night lastrobot!


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2969934 -

Ya nighty night man! Thanks for those links too!

Edited by Adom (08/05/04 09:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2969935 -

rogue_pixie said:
night lastrobot!



say goodnight to me, and come sleep with me ? =D :thumbup:


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2969949 -

Night OuchItripped!!! and no, sorry, you have a gf. :wink:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2969950 -

perv..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969959 -

Adom said:
perv..



I was joking... mr. i can't take a joke


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2969961 -

rogue_pixie said:
Night OuchItripped!!! and no, sorry, you have a gf. :wink:



i'm not going to sleep... I was just being humorous, and ya, but my gf is a dopehead =| DIDNT U SEE HER?


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2969978 -

Okay Mr.Idon'tknowwhenothersarekiddingalso  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2969991 -

LOL okay good unnight!

Nowt wrong with dope heads either! :smile:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2970006 -



see u guys, my gf is a complete smackhead ={ but I guess i am...nevermind


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2970012 -

post a picture of yourself Pixie, I want to know what the people think in comparison of you two =P
sorry if i offended u.. although I don't think I did =P

another pic of Sheld**



--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Edited by OuchITripped (08/05/04 09:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2970031 -

lol your gf is pretty! :smile:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2970042 -

I'm not saying this is the coolest... but i just thought it was funny. and i already had it in my pictures.




Quack.


--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Coolest thing you did this summer
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Gillette 6,718 80 09/07/05 08:59 PM
by notapillow
* Tobacco Pipe Smokers Here? K4Lic0 1,230 9 12/30/04 12:08 PM
by Source
* ToTheSummit ~ A Leerjet Interview & l s d On Our Minds
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 3,964 29 03/31/05 09:47 AM
by In(di)go
* my favorite Bach piece DoctorJ 499 3 05/19/06 09:06 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Haha, these Sherlock Holmes fans... ivi 577 0 12/28/04 03:50 AM
by ivi
* Lets Hear Your Piece's names
( 1 2 3 all )
Blek 3,272 41 10/12/05 10:00 PM
by memes
* new sherlock BanJankri 931 12 08/16/05 02:59 AM
by BanJankri
* tips on cleaning a sherlock pipe? soma_victim 8,391 16 09/08/05 01:43 PM
by Dankman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,218 topic views. 2 members, 318 guests and 221 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.