Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This universe
    #29679403 -

This universe and everything in it

is nothing BUT

a philosopher’s fiction!


--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This universe [Re: solarshroomster] * 2
    #29679412 -

This universe and everything in it

is nothing BUT

You.





--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This universe [Re: Asante] * 2
    #29679527 -

I AM the Universe

Uni= 1

Verse = Script

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This universe [Re: solarshroomster]
    #29679543 -

Physical reality is the archons' simulation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This universe [Re: anarchyfan] * 1
    #29679558 -

archons are scaremongering nonsense.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This universe [Re: Asante]
    #29679570 -

Archons are the effect of a premise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This universe [Re: Asante]
    #29679620 -

Asante said:
This universe and everything in it

is nothing BUT

You.




Yes, that's definitely the case.

But WHO ARE YOU?



What is this Self of Yours as Universe?
Uni=one
Verse=words

What is this feeling of existence?


--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This universe [Re: solarshroomster] * 1
    #29679870 -

ThOu art That
the universe - turned to One

I had forgotten why we used those
FrOg POnd PlOp :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This universe [Re: syncro]
    #29679888 -

gathering (words) about the premise
To honor/salute the divine, often is acknowledging, willing victory.
It could mean that of an incarnation succeeding in their will, but the infinite is victorious eternally already. What is the victory? Already said, for example, the dharma body, embracing and beyond form, the clear light, all power, potential, peace, freedom, beauty, beyond

So, as I imagine we all have ample opportunity to do in the cycles, I was considering a state of bodily existence that is low, crappy, at loss. Loss is the premise in that hole, ego on regular cycle. Yet we also know the light, power to be in the fullness, your kingdom. So it goes, we were victorious before we came here. There is a premise. Undoubtedly we still are.

Arguably, or in the experience and in teachings, the premise held is directive. In the root, nothing else is needed.

premise(n.)
late 14c., in logic, "a previous proposition from which another follows, a judgment causing another judgment," from Old French premisse (14c.), from Medieval Latin praemissa (propositio or sententia) "(the proposition) set before," noun use of fem. past participle of Latin praemittere "send forward, put before," from prae "before" (see pre-) + mittere "to send" (see mission).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This universe [Re: anarchyfan]
    #29680516 -

anarchyfan said:
Physical reality is the archons' simulation.



The demiurge can't do shit when you stop feeding it.


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Archons
( 1 2 all )
Blazetheways 1,927 20 09/01/21 11:14 PM
by Loaded Shaman
* Are there Aeons and Archons? akira_akuma 864 5 03/03/18 12:29 PM
by thealienthatategod
* Archons - Mind Parasites FireDrums 1,034 6 11/14/15 11:00 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Been learning about Archons. I want to get mine.... Mescalean 689 5 12/08/15 12:38 AM
by champinhom
* creat our univers champimagik 389 2 05/24/16 08:22 PM
by BrendanFlock
* Alien offers humankind the secrets of the Universe ShroomismM 6,887 14 11/18/13 01:19 AM
by Yesod
* My thoughts on Satan
( 1 2 3 all )
Deviate 5,108 55 06/12/13 01:41 PM
by Deviate
* Jesus, Autogenes, 2 Matrixes, 2 Masters, The Monad, HigherSelves, Yin & Yang: The Apocrypha of John treesniper119 881 3 06/09/13 10:05 PM
by hTx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
81 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.