Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 |
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: CosmicCamote] * 4
    #29678480 -

My favourite, we are in deep love πŸ˜ƒ the only thing, very slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper]
    #29678548 -

Hell yea! These look like they're gonna be nice. Beautiful clusters Noah :laugh: love at first sight! Haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: CosmicCamote]
    #29678555 -

There is more, them just start developing or just slow . Hope nothing will go wrong and I’ll bring them to the end. Thanks 🀝

Edited by Noah Keeper (09/25/26 10:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper]
    #29678559 -

Yea majority of mushrooms in section Zapotecorum, including Zapotecorum itself, are slow fruiters. You should be good πŸ‘πŸ½

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: CosmicCamote]
    #29678562 -

A new grow box setup, haven’t tried zapos in it, but the rest was doing really good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper]
    #29678571 -

Nice! Let's see how they run. As long as your humidity is high and consistent, I think they'll be happy. I'll be doing some modifications on some new boxes soon too actually. Going to put a few Zapotecorum varieties in it and some Muliercula :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: CosmicCamote]
    #29678730 -

I’m not completely sure about that requirement β€” I think it’s more about maintaining stable environment. I’ve tried several approaches. One setup had drains at the bottom of the tray with about 1.5 liters of daily misting and continuous drainage from the grow box, and the results were great. I’ve also had good results simply covering it with PVC and misting once a day.

The only time I experienced aborts was when the environment changed while the fruits were already developing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 1
    #29679017 -

Yea that's true and different areas of living can play a role. I live in a very dry and hot area so I need all the humidity I could get. And since these live in cloud rainforest with some humidity I've tried mimicking that. It's also what a meant by consistency, maintaining that stable environment. You're right, they don't like much changes, I've experienced the same with aborts. Those outdoor Zaps you posted looked so beautiful 😍 it seems they loved your area!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: CosmicCamote] * 1
    #29679177 -

Well, if they showed up in a couple of months, they’d be in for a surprise with -40 πŸ˜ƒ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 4
    #29679188 -

Oh yeah... I'll be getting to know this one next month some time, looking great for a T-1... let's grow some fungus and have fun.  :peace:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 1
    #29679290 -

Haha right on! Let's hope they don't mind that too too much πŸ˜…

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: MushLuvR77] * 1
    #29679294 -

Absolutely and looking good from here :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: CosmicCamote] * 9
    #29679573 -


Past 11 days

Edited by Noah Keeper (09/27/26 08:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 2
    #29680940 -

😍😍😍

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: CosmicCamote] * 2
    #29680963 -

Keep those Zaps coming, T-1 is maturing fast and looks great, really picking up now. 


Edited by MushLuvR77 (09/28/26 10:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 6
    #29681661 -

Noah Keeper said:

Past 11 days



final step

Edited by Noah Keeper (09/29/26 07:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 3
    #29682595 -


this is my first foray into sect. zapotecorum. I’m not 100% sure what the mycelium should look like; what say you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Blopblop] * 2
    #29682719 -

Pretty much as Zapotecorum mycelium. It may have brownish color too, not obviously due to bacterial contamination just natural colour. Looks good for me πŸ‘πŸ»

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper]
    #29682729 -

Thanks Dude. Now I just need to read the thread and figure out how  you guys are fruiting these. :awedance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 1
    #29682730 -

I second this πŸ‘πŸ½ looking good Blop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
81,420 topic views. 14 members, 161 guests and 246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.