Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner
    #29591086 -

Its shameful thus its never been integrated. I wanna goon. I am not even a porn watcher. Its just that I want a friend that can understand that this is a problem and that I'm not alone in this affliction of wanting to goon. Does gooning problems afflict all genders? And of all things the shrooms could help me with all they did was just tell me, "your a gooner lol!" The fuck?

Are you also a gooner? Not lookin to DM and meet gooners. Just if I could hear an "aye" from people of all genders. I don't like that I'm a Gooner. Its fucking weird.

Edited by Anonymous (05/31/26 06:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #29591094 -

I don't know what a gooner is but I watch porn and go to a brothel occasionally. No shame. I wish I had the balls to go to brothel while lightly tripping. Mushrooms make me horny and can last longer tripping. :mushroom2:

:snoopyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: Mystikal]
    #29591193 -

Damn. Shrooming while gooning would be a hell of a trip. I think if one kept it in moderation. Just gooned once in awhile so that you don't fry all your brain cells. One could goon healthy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: Anonymous #1] * 4
    #29591242 -

So, are we talking about someone who masturbates a lot, and also does a lot of edging in the process?

Cause that's pretty much all I got from google.

I have no idea whether I have anything relevant to add to this conversation.

But I remember my youth, and thinking I was addicted to masturbation and had an unhealthy relationship with sex because I tended to just jerk off to people I was attracted to rather than pursue them.

Then I gradually realized that was all bullshit, and there were much worse ways of approaching sexuality.

Also, under the right circumstances, masturbation is hot. One of the hottest conversations I had with my now-wife after we started hooking up was about how and when we masturbated to thoughts of each other before we actually fucked. Sometimes our sex is like 2/3rds just masturbating in front of each other.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: B Traven]
    #29591368 -

I like the idea of gooning/bating with people in person. So like through a dry hump or a long session of non penetrative mutual masterbation. No penetration means no STD or pregnancy thus no commitment so one can just experiment and learn to prolong pleasure as long as you want. I can't get to the next level I hope to get to as I don't have the energy to go further without a mutual encourager. And the real shameful thing about it all is it makes me even harder imagining a situation where I'm doing it with someone purely platonically.

Edited by Anonymous (05/31/26 01:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #29591586 -

Nothing wrong with masturbating and thinking about someone. Humans are intellectual, and it's usually more intimate if you spend more sexual attention to an individual at a time, even if it's just thinking about their hobbies, or whatever else turns you on about them. As long as you don't get to the point where all you do is think about masturbating, then who cares. Just cum when ya want, and enjoy it! :hatsoff:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #29592462 -

TLDR: I Wanna goon. Can't get satisfied without gooning. And it didn't come from porn outside of my own mental images. And my wife thinks its a heinous act. FML

My problem is that I got the desire to goon. But I don't wanna goon to pron. I wanna goon with a partner. Someone who understands the fetish. I've never actually gooned before. Because when alone I can only stay in that state for so long. I need another fiendish Gooner to help encourage me to go deeper. So I can't really lift off. I won't be looking for a gooner partner here on the shroomery or anything for fucks sakes but yea to speak and hear from other gooners with similar issues would help lol just to know I ain't alone.
One of my BIGGEST problems is I am married. The wife does NOT like gooning and its lead to many frustrating nights in the bedroom. Were I'm trying to really take off while with her and she's like "alright... Were done!" And is all angry. Like I've had been dealing with this for years I just learned to just never get where I wanna be at with orgasm and accept it. But its unfulfilling. And if I had known I was a gooner back in high school holy shit life would have been so much better. I laughed my ass off coming out of the trip. I've been dealing with nagging thoughts of cheating and opening the relationship fuck even going gay on the side to goon. And I'm so jolly and happy to have integrated this. There's no definition for it other than just gooning. I think its a weird physiological and mental quirk you can't get rid of and it sucks so fucking bad to be in a gooner/nongooner relationship but from the outside world its just hilarious. Everyone just wants to make fun of gooners. Lol and well... Why wouldn't ya gooning is just fuckin retarded. But its a really really nagging itch.
I get the feeling many men in the world have a real hidden itch they can't scratch. And they can't integrate who they are so there out in the world angry and pissed off. Because they cannot integrate all their weird quirks. Must be the source of war, conflict, rape. So it's no laughing matter. But yea I guess thats why my shroomed self was laughing so hard about the whole situation because I'm just like a separate person in that state staring at the angry uninegrated frustrated me and laughing at his misfortune. And now that I'm on the other side. The anger is GONE! I mean I wasn't on the path to doing anything socially wrong or evil. But I was gonna end up being a repressed angry old man someday about it. But not anymore. Even if the wife never approves of gooning I still feel like 95% better that I'm fully integrated and aware. That I'm a goon.

Edited by Anonymous (06/01/26 09:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: Anonymous #1] * 5
    #29593171 -

I really don't think that mutual masturbation/watching the other person do it is that crazy or a fetish or anything to be ashamed about. Sex is supposed to be fun and enjoyable and mutual masturbation really is something i'd just call the basics in the bedroom.

Does this mean that sex toys are a no-no in the bedroom? What about dressing up? Is it the same song & dance from start to finish every time because you're not allowed to try something new?

My ex-partner was highly strung over simple things like this and I'd always hoped she'd somehow loosen up but never did. It was one of the greatest sources of friction between us and lead to a lot of frustration from my end in the bedroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #29596091 -

Gen Z's insanely weird attitude to sex is genuinely starting to become concerning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #29607098 -

i have gooned with a woman before. at these places called lingerie modeling studios. its pretty fun and exciting but also a big tease cuz i would rather sex it up. if you were not married anon #1, i would recommend them to you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #29612364 -

Distorted Vision said:
Nothing wrong with masturbating and thinking about someone. Humans are intellectual, and it's usually more intimate if you spend more sexual attention to an individual at a time, even if it's just thinking about their hobbies, or whatever else turns you on about them. As long as you don't get to the point where all you do is think about masturbating, then who cares. Just cum when ya want, and enjoy it! :hatsoff:



So glad to hear you say that because I can’t even get hard without thinking about you


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripped balls and realized I'm a gooner [Re: koods] * 1
    #29612606 -

:woooaaahhh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
451 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.