Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Onepiece TCG collecting
    #29612195 -

I guess this falls under Money matters.
I started collecting One piece playing cards. Not scalping or anything, just enjoying the art, doing a little trading here and there, and storing them for long term. I did the same with Pokemon, when i was a teenager, and everyone knows how that went.

I got lucky when i just started OP, must have been less then a year ago, when OP09 came out. My cards shop had a bunch of boxes from OP03 till OP05, for €120 a box, which was a steal even at that time. I didnt hit anything big, but it was a nice start to the collection.

My biggest hit was a Kuzan manga, in the latest set OP16. That was a great pull, and gave me back the monetary value of about a 1/3 what i put in to it.

At this time i havent played the game itself yet, purely collecting. That might change in the future.

Anyone else into collecting One piece TCG?

Greets, Tomnl


--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How do I dispute collections/credit reports? HighTek 915 4 07/18/08 10:50 AM
by dwpineal
* Dealing with Collections
( 1 2 3 all )
Gastronomicus 4,926 42 03/30/08 01:22 PM
by 0xYg3n
* Bill going to collections - I will not pay. What should I do? DieCommie 1,618 11 10/15/09 02:43 PM
by LayYouIn
* Collections Redstorm 1,027 6 01/19/08 02:04 PM
by Liz
* Debt Collection Agency withdrawing $ from my bank account WITHOUT authorization Crystal G 1,566 2 07/01/08 10:39 AM
by watchoutnow
* in debt: collection agencies book 642 7 06/08/09 08:11 PM
by automan
* debt collection consolidation... 0xYg3n 782 2 02/27/08 10:21 AM
by geokills
* Once a debt goes to collections... Lndrydusting 422 0 07/18/08 04:03 PM
by Lndrydusting

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, automan
28 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 13 queries.