Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #29570574 -

Lol nah I don't need drugs in my life rn


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29570803 -

Lol man, you should move to Seattle where a friend of mine lives. I feel like you two would hit it off haha


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #29571017 -

Mickalopagus said:
Lol man, you should move to Seattle where a friend of mine lives. I feel like you two would hit it off haha



Ooh what are they like. Tell them to move to Australia lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29571316 -

ellamush said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I uhhh...

.... :blush:

... Ummm...

... I just walked into the middle of a conversation and have no idea what it's about huh?

You made the statement to make a point? And I got involved?

And by getting involved I'm disputing one point or another? Ummm....

😨 I didn't mean to do that. Don't let me refuse one thing simply by existing here. Wasn't sure what I'm getting in the middle of.













All I'm saying. There be some women totally will stalk you and mess you up :shrug: just watch out



Lol what are you on about?
Your point is valid. There are some unhinged women. I'm just curious as to the other person's experience of seeing women bash the shit outta men.



ellamush said:
Mickalopagus said:
Lol man, you should move to Seattle where a friend of mine lives. I feel like you two would hit it off haha



Ooh what are they like. Tell them to move to Australia lol



I just realized you live down under

Yeah American girls are nuts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Kryptos]
    #29575327 -

True but not all guys are sending dickpiks. Some guys are normal and treat dating in a normal way. Theres just so many single guys out there, plus guys cheating on their GFs/wives too. All variety of guys online that women can just look thru who they want to interact with and who to ignore.

Big women do have a disadvantage but some guys prefer big women over normal-weight women. Again, so many guys are dating online, theres a surplus of dudes with all sorts of preferences and varying standards of who they would date. And the regular-sized dudes who get rejected by the regular-weight women might go for the bigger ladies for a better chance in getting a date.

I was just at a rave on Saturday, and i saw several guys with big women. Even the guys were big too in some of the couples.

Check out this map survey: https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data-and-statistics/adult-obesity-prevalence-maps.html

The entire US is at least 25% overweight. In every state. Thats how common overweight people are in the US. Men and women. They are everywhere! And they will date each other if they make the connection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29576035 -

ellamush said:
Mickalopagus said:
Lol man, you should move to Seattle where a friend of mine lives. I feel like you two would hit it off haha



Ooh what are they like. Tell them to move to Australia lol



Haha he’s the kind of guy who wouldn’t flinch normally but has a house and kid out there, is proper rooted. Other than that, is good looking, trains for MMA stuff, and when he’s not working on fitness enjoys drinking like a fish and ending up covered in cake or other weird shit that night brings lol.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Mickalopagus] * 1
    #29576044 -

Mickalopagus said:
ellamush said:
Mickalopagus said:
Lol man, you should move to Seattle where a friend of mine lives. I feel like you two would hit it off haha



Ooh what are they like. Tell them to move to Australia lol



Haha he’s the kind of guy who wouldn’t flinch normally but has a house and kid out there, is proper rooted. Other than that, is good looking, trains for MMA stuff, and when he’s not working on fitness enjoys drinking like a fish and ending up covered in cake or other weird shit that night brings lol.



Haha sounds alright. He sounds suited to my best friend actually. She loves a party bug buff guy haha.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29576117 -

She sounds like a keeper. Internet dating is still the rune of civilization.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: vicepope]
    #29576132 -

She's the best. I would 100% date her lol. She's hot and cool


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29576133 -

I always wanna date my girlfriends lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29576155 -

It’s like really hard to do relations nowadays, online or otherwise, due to people having too high expectations until they realize they’re 35 and bitchless/manless so they expire soon, and their prime is long since gone so the relations aren’t as deep may I say. I wouldn’t say online dating is all of the problem with current dating, but rather the young being too keen on career/having too high standards due to social media’s ego inflation.

Anyway I never had a gf so correct me if I’m wrong but I’d rather look for one on uni/work than online. What is up with people thinking it’s creepy to hit up on coworkers anyway? Wasnt it the main way people met before web existed?


--------------------
Tonight, unburdened
by nightmares and
silence, the world will
dream once again.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Salabaj]
    #29576161 -

Salabaj said:
It’s like really hard to do relations nowadays, online or otherwise, due to people having too high expectations until they realize they’re 35 and bitchless/manless so they expire soon, and their prime is long since gone so the relations aren’t as deep may I say. I wouldn’t say online dating is all of the problem with current dating, but rather the young being too keen on career/having too high standards due to social media’s ego inflation.

Anyway I never had a gf so correct me if I’m wrong but I’d rather look for one on uni/work than online. What is up with people thinking it’s creepy to hit up on coworkers anyway? Wasnt it the main way people met before web existed?



People use to pay for match making services or places ads in the paper or pick up dates at random bars/church's . The reason its seems creepy is the electricity media we run our life's through cuts off socializing. You just have to be okay being creepy.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Salabaj]
    #29576164 -

Salabaj said:
It’s like really hard to do relations nowadays, online or otherwise, due to people having too high expectations until they realize they’re 35 and bitchless/manless so they expire soon, and their prime is long since gone so the relations aren’t as deep may I say. I wouldn’t say online dating is all of the problem with current dating, but rather the young being too keen on career/having too high standards due to social media’s ego inflation.

Anyway I never had a gf so correct me if I’m wrong but I’d rather look for one on uni/work than online. What is up with people thinking it’s creepy to hit up on coworkers anyway? Wasnt it the main way people met before web existed?



Womanless (NOT bitchless).
I have to correct your wording.

Yeah I agree with all of that. We are very disconnected and it's very sad. My preference is in person too. I think a lot of priorities are out of whack and we spend too much time on money getting and career pursuing rather than authentic connections.


--------------------

Edited by ellamush (05/14/26 05:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29576166 -

I don't think approaching me, personally, is creepy. However if you are not prepared for a straight up, no explanation rejection, and then leaving my space, then that's creepy. (I acknowledge that I have an obligation to be polite in the rejection, but if I have to tell someone more than once I am not polite the second time).

I think the issue is some people don't accept no for an answer. I have seen this many times recently and it's very disappointing. Of course this is just my experience, and not everyone does it. But it does happen. In fact the last two times I have been approached (which has been over a span of 6 months), I have politely declined the first time approach by each man, then had to get quite forthright the second and third times. This is what pisses me off


--------------------

Edited by ellamush (05/14/26 05:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29576847 -

I was kind of an eye contact guy. Like you glance over and catch someone looking at you. Then it happens one or two more times, maybe with a smile. That was enough for me to go for it.

Man that shit gets me going. When you haven’t said a word to each other but are already talking. :wellhello:


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Mickalopagus] * 1
    #29576912 -

Mickalopagus said:
I was kind of an eye contact guy. Like you glance over and catch someone looking at you. Then it happens one or two more times, maybe with a smile. That was enough for me to go for it.

Man that shit gets me going. When you haven’t said a word to each other but are already talking. :wellhello:



Fuck yeah. That's the good stuff


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29588603 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #29588828 -

Nightmare toxic bullshit. As a gay dude in rural area, it's all married men and DL cowards. Bigger towns and cities are the same. Full of playas. WTF is wrong with majority of homos?  Dating? Nope, just hookups. Not my thing. Need some kind of connection.
Real word meeting hardly better.  I'm getting old, I remember dating before apps killed peoples social skills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: space daddy]
    #29589330 -

space daddy said:
Nightmare toxic bullshit. As a gay dude in rural area, it's all married men and DL cowards. Bigger towns and cities are the same. Full of playas. WTF is wrong with majority of homos?  Dating? Nope, just hookups. Not my thing. Need some kind of connection.
Real word meeting hardly better.  I'm getting old, I remember dating before apps killed peoples social skills.



Makes you almost want government forced breeding programs to come back.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: vicepope]
    #29589367 -

Lol. No thanks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
793 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.