Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Let's discuss online dating
    #29565075 -

Lololol I downloaded tinder and bumble today and it's so stupid haha 😂

I shouldn't be on it I'm not being serious I'm just here to look at photos

I don't have social media so this is how I get my giggles.

I should just go out dancing tonight?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29565187 -

I've been on two online dates with guys but never with ladies.. I've been with way more ladies than guys though.

:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating *DELETED* [Re: Mystikal]
    #29565405 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #29565966 -

WhoManBeing said:
Watched a dance last night.  Been away from the bar scene for many years.  Really couldn't figure how to get a dance step started, maybe, not the girl to ask to dance, yet, figured, as remembered, a few good drinks in ya' can get a leg shaking.


Go out to meet some girls, so much better than a frozen picture.



Ey I like guys and girls.
And I agree that's my preference.

I was bored last night. But I have a date for Tuesday ')


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush] * 3
    #29567823 -

Online dating is different for men and women.

You can die of thirst in the ocean, and you can die of thirst in the desert. The male experience is the desert. The female experience is the ocean.

That being said, online dating is a force multiplier. If you can go down to the bars and come home with a girl, then you can go on tinder and have a girl come over. It's like a second bar on your phone.

If you can't go down to the bars and go home with a girl....tinder won't help. That's the honest truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Kryptos]
    #29567909 -

:mindblown:

Fucking nailed it my man.:fuckyeah:

:kaneclap:


--------------------
You have little control of the things you will regret in life
You do however have some control over the things you won't regret
:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Kryptos]
    #29568162 -

Kryptos said:
If you can't go down to the bars and go home with a girl....tinder won't help. That's the honest truth.



Holy crap isn't that true.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Kryptos]
    #29568955 -

Great metaphor! :justastonishing:

Women definitely have the advantage with online dating.

Ive had some limited luck in the past with online dating  but overall, its quite frustrating to participate in.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29568964 -

ellamush said:
Kryptos said:
If you can't go down to the bars and go home with a girl....tinder won't help. That's the honest truth.



Holy crap isn't that true.



Be honest ellamush, as a women if Joe dirt wanted up to you at a bar and hit on you,you find it off putting.  But online where you can't 2000 dudes at random you feel you have control.

Men never have that advantage.  And dont think I'm not aware of the confidence lie men are told by women that they think its attractive.  Every punched,stab,shot man ive seen at a bar or grocery store is confidence, it just leads to there untimely beat down.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: vicepope] * 1
    #29569113 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Great metaphor! :justastonishing:

Women definitely have the advantage with online dating.

Ive had some limited luck in the past with online dating  but overall, its quite frustrating to participate in.



They really don't, though. They get swamped in harassment and dick pics. Plus, nobody is quite as invisible as a fat girl. Even your below average loser dude that can't get laid can get some attention. Fat women don't even get the minimum.

And yes, I realize that from a male perspective some of these can be "good problems", but that's only because most dudes don't know what it's like, and it doesn't ever stop.

vicepope said:
ellamush said:
Kryptos said:
If you can't go down to the bars and go home with a girl....tinder won't help. That's the honest truth.



Holy crap isn't that true.



Be honest ellamush, as a women if Joe dirt wanted up to you at a bar and hit on you,you find it off putting.  But online where you can't 2000 dudes at random you feel you have control.

Men never have that advantage.  And dont think I'm not aware of the confidence lie men are told by women that they think its attractive.  Every punched,stab,shot man ive seen at a bar or grocery store is confidence, it just leads to there untimely beat down.



Theres a difference between confidence and being a raging asshole. What you are describing is not confident men. You are describing assholes who ran into someone unwilling to put up with their shit.

A similar corollary:
Rule 1) be attractive.
Rule 2) don't be unattractive.

Those are not the same thing. Once you figure out the difference, dating becomes way easier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: vicepope]
    #29569431 -

vicepope said:
ellamush said:
Kryptos said:
If you can't go down to the bars and go home with a girl....tinder won't help. That's the honest truth.



Holy crap isn't that true.



Be honest ellamush, as a women if Joe dirt wanted up to you at a bar and hit on you,you find it off putting.  But online where you can't 2000 dudes at random you feel you have control.

Men never have that advantage.  And dont think I'm not aware of the confidence lie men are told by women that they think its attractive.  Every punched,stab,shot man ive seen at a bar or grocery store is confidence, it just leads to there untimely beat down.



I find it off putting if most people approach me out of context. But if done respectfully I don't take offense. I just am not confident around strangers and get really uncomfortable. If they touch me, they can fuck off. Absolutely no exceptions.

Online yeah sure more easy for me. But online dating sucks for both women and men I reckon. Also me trying to match with women I run up the same issues as straight men, ppl either matching just for sex or to harrass me (these are women harrassing me. Happened just last night).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush] * 2
    #29569433 -

Uh. How many men have you seen shot or punched or stabbed? By the woman they were persuing?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29569625 -

Crap. I've known tons of people that had their crap messed up by crazy bitches. Like fuck you up type shit. You have got to watch out and not pick crazy scenarios with crazy women :stoned: some of them be kike fresh out the loony hospital and probably going back in soon. When they flip they flip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29569628 -

I uhhh...

.... :blush:

... Ummm...

... I just walked into the middle of a conversation and have no idea what it's about huh?

You made the statement to make a point? And I got involved?

And by getting involved I'm disputing one point or another? Ummm....

😨 I didn't mean to do that. Don't let me refuse one thing simply by existing here. Wasn't sure what I'm getting in the middle of.













All I'm saying. There be some women totally will stalk you and mess you up :shrug: just watch out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #29569718 -

Anonymous #1 said:
All I'm saying. There be some women totally will stalk you and mess you up :shrug: just watch out



100%, been there. But that certainly goes both ways. For myself in retrospect, which I imagine would go for most people - set up proper boundaries from the get-go, and don’t fuck around with those lines, and stalky types become much less of an issue, outside of the criminal types.

With regard to online dating, I have never dabbled in it, but know plenty of people that have. Best success story is my friend who met who is now his wife on match.com, or one of the big ones. They still seem to be doing great now over 10 years later. Then a lot of not so good stories, flaky people, or who are deceptive about their appearance, or care immediately about finances, etc… Nonetheless online sites could be a viable resource for someone who doesn’t like the bar scene (I would fall into this category).

Looking back, I seemed to have best luck just running into cool women out in the world, and not at bars/clubs/dating scene places - then soon after wed vibe on one another and end up talking, fucking, then dating.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #29569770 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I uhhh...

.... :blush:

... Ummm...

... I just walked into the middle of a conversation and have no idea what it's about huh?

You made the statement to make a point? And I got involved?

And by getting involved I'm disputing one point or another? Ummm....

😨 I didn't mean to do that. Don't let me refuse one thing simply by existing here. Wasn't sure what I'm getting in the middle of.













All I'm saying. There be some women totally will stalk you and mess you up :shrug: just watch out



Lol what are you on about?
Your point is valid. There are some unhinged women. I'm just curious as to the other person's experience of seeing women bash the shit outta men.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29569801 -

I mainly work security, so I see a lot more violent incidents then I should. But really not at the club were you expecting it,grocery stores when a guy tired to hit on a women,very volatile feels taken over and seen two men die this way.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: vicepope]
    #29570499 -

vicepope said:
I mainly work security, so I see a lot more violent incidents then I should. But really not at the club were you expecting it,grocery stores when a guy tired to hit on a women,very volatile feels taken over and seen two men die this way.



Crazy shit.
No good sorry


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29570500 -

Heh so I got ghosted by my friends friend who I went on a date with a fortnight ago. Turns out because after we went on a date he just did a whole bunch of drugs for 2 days straight...

Man, idk. Dating is fucked. I should have married my ex he was a good egg lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's discuss online dating [Re: ellamush]
    #29570525 -

Where he at now?? Ring ring lol


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
796 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.