Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Ripple!
    #2944369 -

When you had your vas, how long were you in pain (really, not macho crap answers) And did it hurt the first time you spooged all over someone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2944386 -

You can still nut!?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2944421 -

yeah thats what i was thinking...???

haha you are a b3taer too :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2944436 -

for like the one billlllionth time about my nuts.

only 2% of spooge is sperm.

They only stop the spermies.

I can still nut a bit fat load all over your faces.

I just want to know if its going to hurt that first couple times!


Now, open wide so I can test this theory.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2944447 -

the neat things about ripple being a mod, is i can cheat for his attention and annoy him with notify moderator emails.

GIGGLE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2944448 -

Well I hope you dont like bust a pipe. Be careful its been a while I assume.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2944450 -

7 days, 3 hours.

.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2944519 -

Damn you should worrie! May I suggest safety glasses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2944619 -

For some reason, your avatar really makes me want to stab people in the face.

Is this normal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2944762 -

Thats the effect I was aiming for i just havnt seen much stabbin yet. Less talkin more stabbin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2945102 -

well, hopefully ripple see;s this before tonight or tomarrow!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2945150 -

Where has he been latley?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2945160 -

i still have no idea whats goin on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2945236 -

not only do you annoy him with the emails...also keep in mind you annoy THE REST OF THE PUB MODERATORS with the notify emails :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: boO]
    #2946706 -

I know! thats he best part.

where the fuck is ripple.

:laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2946712 -

(to the tune of possum by Phish..)

ripple...ripple....ripple...RIPPLE!!!!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2946727 -

Hey mndfreeze, if Ripple organized a day of frisbee in Central Park would you be able to make it?!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2947839 -

I live in arizona man. :smile:

If someone buys me a plane ticket and provides me shelter, im there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Barbi]
    #2947986 -

The bad news is it hurt for a long time, several months later I still was not totally pain free, but no no problems when you nut!

A few people I know recovered from the pain very quick but For me it lasted much too long........ :frown:

Hope you have better luck that I did


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ripple! [Re: Ripple]
    #2948403 -

Youch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ripple, Freeker 618 16 02/24/05 10:28 PM
by Ripple
* I miss ripple
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Barbi 4,148 65 08/11/04 08:02 PM
by OldSpice
* Ripple you whore. Barbi 627 13 09/11/04 12:10 PM
by Barbi
* You ever forget to check your email? Phychotron 1,498 11 07/28/04 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* Ask Ripple
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Ripple 10,012 142 01/27/09 03:25 PM
by Ripple
* Happy Birfday Ripple :)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
FreakQlibrium 4,599 61 08/28/04 07:37 AM
by Ripple
* Dear Ripple
( 1 2 3 all )
spud 2,994 41 01/22/06 07:42 PM
by Freeker
* Ripple
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 2,596 35 02/25/05 01:13 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,973 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.