Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Smurfy's mornin pub post.
    #2943812 -

Good morning fellow shroomerites. How's things?

I get to go to work in 45 minutes to talk to my boss and perhaps finally find out when I start work. Then I get to come home, sleep, get up, go to a play, and then after that I'm volunteering for 4 hours.

Anyone else doing anything today? I think everyone should come down and check out the fringe festival. It's great.

Someone send me an ounce in the mail or something. That'd be the fucking shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2943831 -

Good morning sweety. I would ask how you've been, but I already know. I hope you have lots of fun today.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2943955 -

Oh yeah! I got the job. I'll be making $7.75 to start but since I'm working nights I'll be making $8.50/hr to start and even more on sundays, AND I can get raises after so many hours. Woot!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2944135 -

Your volunteering at the fringe? what will you e doing, i'll stop by when i'm there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2944574 -

Good afternoon! =D


--------------------


'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: funkymonk]
    #2947565 -

I'm selling tickets for shows, beer, and serving beer. I may have to cancel some shifts though because of fucking gay ass work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2947567 -

Work is good. Works gives you money. Money adds up.
You can use money to come and see me!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2947577 -

Fuck. I need lotsa moneys to see you :frown: but don't worry. I'll keep working till I can visit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2947588 -

  :yesnod: :kiss:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2947590 -

:cow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: Barbi]
    #2947594 -

  :kiss:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2947699 -

:cow: :cow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smurfy's mornin pub post. [Re: Barbi]
    #2947712 -

  :thumbup:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sunday mornin' Adom 1,254 16 05/02/04 08:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Love in the Afternoon Ripple 738 2 10/18/03 10:33 AM
by Ripple
* Why does the pub suck so bad?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,486 22 05/21/03 12:59 AM
by Papaver
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* Sunday Mornin' Thread.................HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
( 1 2 3 all )
goobler 3,834 48 06/15/14 12:13 PM
by Learyfan
* Whos up, late night(early mornin whatever) roll call!
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,739 25 12/24/04 12:27 PM
by joe666
* mornin everyone
( 1 2 all )
Locus 1,608 23 03/31/05 09:01 AM
by eggystardust
* Mornin whores and whorettes
( 1 2 all )
Barbi 1,675 21 08/19/04 06:34 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,009 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.