Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | | Last >
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29351801 -

There was a school shooting the same day with in hours of charlie being shot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29351802 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Sulfurshelfsean said:
This is an every month thing in America. Last month the list was all Democrats and no one batted an eye lash.



That's not true. When Nancy Pelosi's husband almost got murdered with a hammer republicans laughed their asses off. They thought that was hilarious.

I have a video of that.
Has anyone got any evidence of any Democrats celebrating the assassination? Even a tiny little clip?



Depends on how you would view this. Some would say they are making commentary and not celebrating, but I think it is a point of debate if that is how you feel.

https://x.com/jebrafaushay/status/1966475602824774110?s=46

https://x.com/vigilantfox/status/1966568001752142291?s=46

https://x.com/artofmusic_/status/1967649240555180461?s=46

There's many like this. And a lot on tiktok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: remake] * 2
    #29351805 -

Charlie Kirk really stuck his neck out for a lot of people


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: remake]
    #29351806 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: imachavel]
    #29351809 -

imachavel said:
Charlie Kirk really stuck his neck out for a lot of people



I might not give you the reaction you hope for tbh.

I won't get enraged. But I don't think it's funny :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: remake] * 1
    #29351810 -

You can be sure there'd be just as many people making similar videos if a left-wing fanatic had been murdered instead of the right-wing fanatic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: remake]
    #29351812 -

And one on shroomy hooked on the point.  Repeating it over and over won't make it any stronger. 

You say I have said things taken out of context (another point you have tried to make about kirk.  You say, I don't condone it).  But you persist.  Should trump comments be forgotten when he is gone?  Will we be mean if they are not?  Are you being honest or do you have an agenda?  We have many that come on here and say I just want to discuss but...

Edited by gww (09/22/25 11:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: 1234go]
    #29351813 -

That's true and I really hope we don't find out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: remake] * 1
    #29351817 -

Even if you find 1,000,000 videos, that's still less than 1% of the population

Why would anyone give the slightest shit about what the dumbest people on TikTok are doing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: gww]
    #29351820 -

gww said:
And one on shroomy hooked on the point.  Repeating it over and over won't make it any stronger. 

You say I have said things taken out of context (another point you have tried to make about kirk.  You say, I don't condone it.  But you persist.  Should trump comments be forgotten when he is gone?  Will we be mean if they are not?  Are you being honest or do you have an agenda?  We have many that come on here and say I just want to discuss but...



I honestly don't understand what you are saying.

I don't have any ill intentions towards you. Time will show that I don't have an agenda.

I don't remember telling you you took things out of context, I remember I replied to TrancedOutBrah about things being out of context (which I don't think I lied about) - I might be wrong.

I don't think I've made any allegations towards anyone here? If I did I'm willing to say sorry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: remake]
    #29351821 -

Somebody is going to kill somebody.  Murder is murder.  You still seem to be blaming people who did not murder even if they were inappropriately happy.  Who are you pointing a finger at here in this thread?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: gww]
    #29351825 -

uhhh, nobody.

I even said in a previous post to you that only the shooter is to blame and I expressed that I felt uneasy about people celebrating it.

Why do you want to make me into something that is opposed to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: feevers]
    #29351828 -

feevers said:
Even if you find 1,000,000 videos, that's still less than 1% of the population

Why would anyone give the slightest shit about what the dumbest people on TikTok are doing?



Should nobody ever make commentary about something that bothers them that they see online?

I'm just expressing my feelings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: Psilynut2] * 3
    #29351829 -

So, Charlie Kirks 'opinions' are weightless, morally neutral, platonic free speech that just floats through the air without affect. If he participated in hate-speech it was all just a joke and couldn't possibly have inspired any violence.

But if my opinion is that kirk sucked and I'm not sad he's gone- I am morally reprehensible, and party to his murder?

Fascinating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: imachavel]
    #29351830 -

imachavel said:
Charlie Kirk went neck to neck with some of the best debaters in the world



Maybe he did, I didn't watch any debates, cause debates are pointless, has there ever been a debate ever where someone said the other side had some good points, I think I'll change my position

We need more reflective listening which will increase empathy then debate which increases whatever the fuck it increases, ego maybe

I suck at reflective listening and I just learned about it, but I'm trying to make it apart of my program


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: imachavel]
    #29351833 -

imachavel said:
Charlie Kirk really stuck his neck out for a lot of people



I don't know if this is a dark joke or not 🤔


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: gww]
    #29351834 -

Remake
I did not mean to say you said out of context to me, I was pointing out your were taking people to task by saying maybe kirks comments were taken out of context and in my mind using it to defend him though you put a disclaimer that you don't believe bad stuff.  You used your comments in life as example and said you did not want to be judged.  I posted that you did not start a organization based on your bad comments.  Now maybe you are legitimate in your belief that people should not kill people.  I have a similar belief.  But if you make the claim in this context to a specific incident then back up where something is taken out of context or don't use that as the defense.  That is the point I am trying to make.  I do not claim to be a great communicator and may lose people with what I write cause typing is hard in my mind.

I did write you say I have taken when it should have been you say things may have been taken out of context.  My bad.  But the second that you did say was what I was adressing.

Edited by gww (09/22/25 12:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: gopher]
    #29351837 -

gopher said:
imachavel said:
Charlie Kirk went neck to neck with some of the best debaters in the world



Maybe he did, I didn't watch any debates, cause debates are pointless, has there ever been a debate ever where someone said the other side had some good points, I think I'll change my position

We need more reflective listening which will increase empathy then debate which increases whatever the fuck it increases, ego maybe

I suck at reflective listening and I just learned about it, but I'm trying to make it apart of my program



gopher said:
imachavel said:
Charlie Kirk really stuck his neck out for a lot of people



I don't know if this is a dark joke or not 🤔




I'm slow


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: gopher]
    #29351846 -

First time I participated in a political thread, and I think I'm out.

Going to make some music and express love somewhere else, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie Kirk shot and killed... [Re: remake]
    #29351850 -

remake said:
First time I participated in a political thread, and I think I'm out.

Going to make some music and express love somewhere else, lol.



Don't run off, what kind of music and what kind of instrument?

Political threads. There is no way to get a point across with out the chance of offending somebody.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | | Last >


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
12,533 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 38 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.