Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
beavis & butthead
    #2803945 -

i watched a few episodes of it yesterday for the first time in a long long ass time............... i was fukin dyin... i love retarded ass cartoon humor that serves no point:lol: ......... it brought me back to a time when MTV still had a shred of dignity ... ah those were the days...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Infrared]
    #2803971 -

I like the one when they went to the woods with their teacher, and the teacher sang some bullshit, and then he got attacked by a bear, and they stood by laughing, that was hilarious.
I like watching it while shrooming, thats a fucking riot.


--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Infrared]
    #2804010 -

I remember I first started sneakying downstairs when I was a kid to watch that. They should make some new ones or at least show the other ones more.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Infrared]
    #2804027 -

Yep better then 'King Of THe Hill', I haven't seen that show in years..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: barfightlard]
    #2804029 -

They show the other ones daily on MTV2, like 2 hours in a row at night.


--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Infrared]
    #2804033 -

Funny show, i recorded a bunch on my cable box from mtv2 or somthing.

I like king of the hill too.

"once i was little and had no sense. i took a piss on the electric fence. It hurt so bad, it shocked my balls, it made me take a crap in my overalls"


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: baraka]
    #2804041 -

:lol:
your fucking crazy man, that some funny ass quote.


--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Infrared]
    #2804108 -

beavis and butthead helped me develop my current sense of fucked-up humor :grin:  that show is badass, ive been watching it recently too


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Infrared]
    #2804231 -

Huhuhuhuhu...

Hehehehe... Yeah... Hehehe...

Huhuhuhuhu...

PS: Yes, I must confess, that I also have a soft spot for the little guys. They kind of grow on you... Haven't seen them in years, though... I need cable or something...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Papaver]
    #2804248 -

LOL where did everyone go??, heheheheh okay, go find 'em beavis..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Skunk420]
    #2804265 -

Beavises mom is a slut.


--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Infrared]
    #2804666 -

Really? I poop too much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Annom]
    #2804706 -

I was always jealous of the video channels Beavis & Butthead had on their cable system. How come we don't get to watch any low budget cheese ass videos? Better than big budget cheese ass videos which is all they've been airing on MTV since about 1998.
Stewart wets his bed! Stewart wets his bed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Papaver]
    #2805182 -

  i was watching it again on mtv2 last night..... they tried piercing their own ears with a drill :grin:

oh and i dont have cable either... but for some reason i get mtv2, go figure

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2805326 -

Hallucinogen said:
I like the one when they went to the woods with their teacher, and the teacher sang some bullshit, and then he got attacked by a bear, and they stood by laughing, that was hilarious.
I like watching it while shrooming, thats a fucking riot.



"Men have feelings to. May I share mine, with you? I may softly weep, or cry outloud. But deep inside, i'll still be proud. Cause men have feelings to. May I share mine, with you?"






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Learyfan]
    #2806329 -

LOL! that pic. is funnay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Infrared]
    #2806467 -

It was nice when they showed the first episodes. Then they had to take them off tv. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Juggler]
    #2806556 -

B&B are on MTV2 daily, around like 1am till 3am.


--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2806681 -

I seen it a few weeks ago, on mtv2, I seen almost all of them years ago though..I don't need to watch them, I just remember them myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: beavis & butthead [Re: Infrared]
    #2806791 -

I love B&B! I haven't seen it in years though.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Resurrection of Beavis and Butthead
( 1 2 all )
DrMambo 3,491 28 03/19/11 11:27 AM
by Hakim0777
* trip to FUDDRUCKERS...i HATE tvs...but i do love beavis and butthead(wtf?) MiRrOr 1,334 9 02/18/06 11:47 PM
by PinballWizard
* New Beavis and Butthead episodes
( 1 2 all )
waves 2,000 22 07/22/11 07:32 PM
by AmericanPsycho
* uh huhhhe heheh..Beavis and Butthead... Blazecreation 1,017 8 11/25/05 09:30 PM
by Blazecreation
* NBA jam/Beavis and Butthead Hakim0777 872 0 08/07/10 11:19 AM
by Hakim0777
* First MTV, Now MTV2 daimyo 2,471 19 04/10/06 06:31 PM
by DoctorJ
* OMG! Dont ever do DMT with Beavis, or Butthead!!!!
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 3,165 24 01/31/09 03:12 AM
by Chakravanti
* Beavis and Butthead Rhizohunter 1,084 19 06/07/11 05:20 PM
by AlmostAsCoolAs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,840 topic views. 5 members, 7 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.