Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Trippin' at home better than at parties?
    #271043 - 03/13/01 05:56 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

It also depends on what you are going for... A great experience can be had in nearly any situation, so long as you are in a good state of mind and are prepared. Two hits at a Phish concert was arguably one of the best nights of my life. 7g of Cubies all alone was also amazing. Three hits at a rave was great. Six grams divided three ways (me and my two best friends) provided great times and good bonding. It's all up to the individual and what he is looking to accomplish.

There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#271197 - 03/13/01 05:56 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

It also depends on what you are going for... A great experience can be had in nearly any situation, so long as you are in a good state of mind and are prepared. Two hits at a Phish concert was arguably one of the best nights of my life. 7g of Cubies all alone was also amazing. Three hits at a rave was great. Six grams divided three ways (me and my two best friends) provided great times and good bonding. It's all up to the individual and what he is looking to accomplish.

There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path

Offlineplague member
Loc: The Great white north
Re: Trippin' at home better than at parties? [Re: ]
    #271676 - 03/14/01 12:45 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

good stuff :D

Anyone else?

----------------------

"As you cross the six, seven gram barrier with mushrooms, it becomes less like a drug in the ordinary sense and more like a hapening ,an experience that is unique."

--------------------
"As you cross the six, seven gram barrier with mushrooms, it becomes less like a drug in the ordinary sense and more like a hapening ,an experience that is unique."

Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
Re: Trippin' at home better than at parties? [Re: plague member]
    #271749 - 03/14/01 03:08 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

Like they said it really depends on the mood that I am in. I generally trip in small groups usually 4. This is cool because it is 3 of my close friends, and we don't care what each other do.
If we are going on a trip, like to the zoo, I find it better to have a little larger group, because you can always find someone that has your trip, and when you are in public that is very important.
Then again on New Years I shroomed at a rave. The attendance was 51,000 people. It was awesome!

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

OfflineGaijinZ
possum

Loc: American midwest
Re: Trippin' at home better than at parties? [Re: shroom-girlie]
    #272827 - 03/15/01 11:42 PM (23 years, 8 days ago)

My trips generally go one of two ways: either I trip in a group of 3, or I trip alone. Six people is the largest group I ever tripped with, and I only did that once. I didn't really enjoy it because I think it's really hard to connect with a bigger crowd. Of course, I suppose that doesn't really apply on a low dose. When I trip it's always on a high dose, and for that, the fewer people the better. I absolutley love tripping alone.

GaijinZ

I missed the boat once when I was young and stupid, but now I am able to miss the boat repeatedly with great skill and accuracy.

--------------------
I missed the boat once when I was young and stupid, but now I am able to miss the boat repeatedly with great skill and accuracy.

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
    #274029 - 03/18/01 12:31 AM (23 years, 6 days ago)

I dont really like tripping with drunk people or burnt out people because it seems like when your tripping you either need a normal person, a tripping person(s), or do it alone. Some people have never tripped before and when they get drunk they'll get in your face and ask you if you're trippin balls. When you're tripping with friends it's like you're on the very same wavelength and the little things can be so damn funny :) you know what i'm talkin bout.

Yeah but raves concerts parties can all be cool to, it really just depends on the people the environment and how you're feeling.

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

OfflineBeastMaster
journeyman

Loc: Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Re: Trippin' at home better than at parties? [Re: GaijinZ]
    #277080 - 03/22/01 10:22 PM (23 years, 2 days ago)

yo GaijinZ i for sure like tripping alone the best!

"The Beast is here and he's going for the cake. Stop him!"

--------------------
"The Beast is here and he's going for the cake. Stop him!"

Invisibleneverwhere
Fenway Faithful

Loc: Boston
Re: Trippin' at home better than at parties? [Re: BeastMaster]
    #277188 - 03/23/01 05:48 AM (23 years, 1 day ago)

I like either tripping alone or with a small group of close friends. I like the company of my friends, and I also like having the ability to just go off on my own and enjoy my own space, which you can't get at a large party where there is destined to be an asshole or two. Usually I trip in small groups. The only time I like to be in large groups while tripping is at an outdoor concert.

"Boy, after seeing Rambo last night, I know what to do the next time that happens!"--Ronald Regan

--------------------
"The United States is nation of laws; badly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

"If the police ever come knocking, I'm hiding my lava lamp before I hide my piece"-elsd

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom