Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I miss Adom [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2724997 -

we do its the :wink: one


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: notapillow]
    #2725001 -

Oh ja.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2725006 -

maybe ur brain is too floppy from the n20 to detect sarcasem :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: notapillow]
    #2725017 -

set the ballon down slowly and back away...


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: iluan]
    #2725023 -

Nu ah.  I's gonna fill up da balloon again/ :eek:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: iluan]
    #2725028 -

here il hold it for u :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: notapillow]
    #2725034 -

haha!


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: notapillow]
    #2725037 -

*it puts the lotion in the basket :cool:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: OldSpice]
    #2725053 -

I'm gonna suck one down now. I'm listening to Crazy Fingers!

....

..
..


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2725059 -

boinga boinga boinga...


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: OldSpice]
    #2725068 -

i was ripped last weekend
and i was dancing around on a hill in the dark near the hut
my nose was all stuffed so i was blowing it out
wen i went back to the hut my freind looked all mad and sad, she thought i was doing n2o
shes one of those uneducated people who still think n20 slices holes in your brain and such
o well
i wish i had me some n2o right about now :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: iluan]
    #2725085 -

That about somes it up. Wow that was amazing. Maybe I'll do one more before bed.

"Life may be sweeter for this, I don't know,
See how it feels in the end.
May Lady Lullaby sing plainly for you
Soft, strong, sweet and true."

and my favorite verse:

"Gone are the days we stopped to decide
Where we should go, we just ride.
Gone are the broken eyes we saw through in dreams
Gone, both dream and lie."


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2725099 -

remember my ttping tests :lol:
i should do anouther one of those
hmmmm do we have any whip cream?
ol check :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: notapillow]
    #2725149 -

Yeah I remember. Those are classic.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2725163 -

u  make on kc
i diddnt see any whip cream :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: notapillow]
    #2725180 -

Okay I'll do one in this very thread. I'll type:

God save the child that rings that bell
May have one good ring baby, you can't tell
One watch by night, one watch by day
If you get confused, listen to the music play

Tell me when you're ready and I do my last balloon for tonight and type that.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2725193 -

o yer in for it dude its harder than it seems :lol:
ready set GO!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: notapillow]
    #2725214 -

Oaky now I'm listenig to the same show (The Dead 8-9-03
Jones Beach Amp. - Wantagh,N.Y.) the song is TOmorrow Never Knows.

This one goes out to Adom wherever he is. This is the Adom thread in case anyone forgot. Here we go....

God save the cild that riongs that bell 'Hacve tb ru on e rng baby you can't tell
opnece watch vny noght one watch by day
If you get coonfused listen to the music p[lay


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2725236 -

lol
that was pretty good
i floped down on the key board last time

o and happy trails adom


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I miss Adom [Re: notapillow]
    #2725286 -

Ask your dad about Happy Trails `Piller


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* learyfan monthy music awesomeness! ninetynine 1,076 8 08/15/05 08:23 PM
by Learyfan
* hey adom notapillow 327 1 06/20/05 03:02 PM
by Adom
* Missing Pubbers...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 5,612 77 04/16/05 05:35 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* I miss Kurt Cobain... a lot Anonymous 1,692 19 03/05/03 09:02 AM
by yelimS
* Learyfan - The exclusive interview
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 6,929 24 08/02/15 05:08 AM
by vinsue
* Learyfan
( 1 2 3 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 3,478 41 08/08/05 01:57 AM
by Hooty
* solmon - The exclusive interview by Learyfan
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,808 20 03/19/05 02:22 PM
by delta9
* Learyfan interview with Gin_Drunk LearyfanS 3,228 17 03/24/05 05:46 PM
by Burke Dennings

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,759 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 294 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.