Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
Nope, this won't cause more anti-Arab sentiment Pt II
    #2669756 - 05/12/04 05:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm just putting this up so that our friend who likes to post about how the EVILUSA is cauing more terrorism will see that I've almost caught up with him. I'll include the Hamas murder of pregnant women, the pictures that HAmas took, and the Berg execution all in on "reason".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Nope, this won't cause more anti-Arab sentiment Pt II [Re: germin8tionn8ion]
    #2669765 - 05/12/04 05:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

why does any of this have relevence? Would you like me to dig up what the hicks, dicks and idiots of your culture have done? It would be interesting, as it is your culture i am certain that you would agree more with that disgusting behaviour.

Have you also noticed the arab outrages towards this shit?

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: Nope, this won't cause more anti-Arab sentiment Pt II [Re: vampirism]
    #2669799 - 05/12/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Would you like me to dig up what the hicks, dicks and idiots of your culture have done?

the difference is that in the U.S. radical idiot extremists are rare, while in the Middle east it's everybody and their grandmother.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Nope, this won't cause more anti-Arab sentiment Pt II [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2669803 - 05/12/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
Quote:

Would you like me to dig up what the hicks, dicks and idiots of your culture have done?

the difference is that in the U.S. radical idiot extremists are rare, while in the Middle east it's everybody and their grandmother.

Only in the minds of simpletons.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Nope, this won't cause more anti-Arab sentiment Pt II [Re: silversoul7]
    #2669823 - 05/12/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
Quote:

Only in the minds of simpletons.

So ye say.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
Re: Nope, this won't cause more anti-Arab sentiment Pt II [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2669848 - 05/12/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
Quote:

I think they prefer having children and young women. Easier to convince them to blow themselves up in a bus filled with innocent people.

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Nope, this won't cause more anti-Arab sentiment Pt II [Re: silversoul7]
    #2669856 - 05/12/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

the difference is that in the U.S. radical idiot extremists are rare 

Let's all hitch a ride on the next comet and count the extremists in America. Better yet take a peek into many of our leaders behaviors.
I love my country but I despair for my countrymen  :shrug:
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
    #2669882 - 05/12/04 05:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Morrowind said:
why does any of this have relevence? Would you like me to dig up what the hicks, dicks and idiots of your culture have done? It would be interesting, as it is your culture i am certain that you would agree more with that disgusting behaviour.

Sure. Look up that behavior, such as the KKK lynching African Americans, then look at the outrage that was openly expressed by most Americans. Look at behavior in the Abu Ghraib prison, and the open condemnation that the president and the people of this country placed on those people. now show me where the leaders of THESE people are doing that. Come on, show me. *crickets chirping* Nooow you got the difference, see, that wasn't too hard!

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Nope, this won't cause more anti-Arab sentiment Pt II [Re: germin8tionn8ion]
    #2669897 - 05/12/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

YOU DIDNT SEE THE AMERICAN LEADERS DOING IT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS TOO MUCH POLITICAL TENSION, WHY DO YOU THINK EISENHOWER DIDNT DO SHIT

that said, it was the PEOPLE who were outraged

and the iraqi people fucking went to the streets in outrage

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#2669926 - 05/12/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The Iraqi people took to the streets in outrage over the beheading?

If that's the case, then that's what I like to see. A glimmer of hope appears for them then.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2670007 - 05/12/04 05:59 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

germin8tionn8ion said:
I'll include the Hamas murder of pregnant women, the pictures that HAmas took, and the Berg execution all in on "reason".

These things that you refer to are wrong. They are in fact, actions of certain depraved individuals, and would be rightly condemned by anyone with a sense of decency and morality. However, only morons steeped in group think and racism would allow themselves to condemn all Arabic (or Muslim) people for the actions of a minority of individuals.

That is your point, is it not?

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
Re: Nope, this won't cause more anti-Arab sentiment Pt II [Re: Evolving]
    #2670230 - 05/12/04 06:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Evolving said:
Quote:

germin8tionn8ion said:
I'll include the Hamas murder of pregnant women, the pictures that HAmas took, and the Berg execution all in on "reason".

These things that you refer to are wrong. They are in fact, actions of certain depraved individuals, and would be rightly condemned by anyone with a sense of decency and morality. However, only morons steeped in group think and racism would allow themselves to condemn all Arabic (or Muslim) people for the actions of a minority of individuals.

That is your point, is it not?

I specifically said in a post with WhiteRasta that I only hate the extremists of that region. Do you see a common thread in the events of the past few weeks? The US Army guards at a prison commited evil acts towards unarmed, bound, prisoners and the President, a man who had limited control and no knowledge of these events, apologized to the people of that nation. Courtmartials are being planned. The guilty will certainly be served with a dishonorable discharge which is considered a felony conviction, complete with the stripping of certain rights. Certain extremists in the nations of Iraq and Palestine acting in a militant capacity execute a civilian contractor on camera. Who in the Middle Eastern Arabic community apologizes to his family? How many courtmartials will be held? How hard will the Palestinean authority go to prosecute the men that murdered the pregnant woman in Israeli terrority? When will Arafat be apologizing for the photograhs?

Now do you see the difference? The outlook on the actions by the people. When the people are outraged about the events, it shows that they truely are better than those who perpetrated the abuses. When the citizenry is still outraged by actions like this, it is because our common moral fiber is developed enough to recognize something like this is wrong. It seems that fiber doesn't go to deep in these nations in the Middle East.

I don't think that all of the Arabs in that region are "bad people". I do think that they have been systematically brainwashed through the tool of religion to hate the United States and the Western way of life. We need to win them over with kindness. If we show them that their lives are improved due to our actions, it will make them more likely to be on our side.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale