I say what I want to say regardless of what people think. Yes it has gotten me in trouble in real life but truth is important to me. So go ahead and follow and monitor me. spend your resources on stupid shit, idiots. War on drugs, war on terror. PROBLEMS THEY CAUSE, no one is smart enough to figure out the ones fighting this are the ones who started it in the first fucking place. how about a war on homelessness? never, no money in it. Fucking assholes.
I wont contribute a damn dime to the IRS or even work now. Every citizen has a right to work, and travel though they don't let you. I absolutely refuse to fund your wars. where they steal other countries resources under a guise of "spreading democracy." Democracy is tyranny.
as otd president and not a liberal fucktard (conservatives are also fucktards) anyone who cares about politics, you are all stupider than shit. you are them and they are you.
they keep us divided with the "us against them" mentality. black vs white, man vs women, islam vs christians, addicts vs norms, and on and on and on. CONQUER AND DIVIDE! cause if people join together and use their minds there will be an incredible civilization on this earth. They will have big problems trying to control us
hey guess what? GRADUATION = gradual indoctrination.
hey people, please don't be stupid anymore
love you fucktards -sprinkles
|