Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) * 3
    #26088198 -



















--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Asante] * 1
    #26088243 -

I got these firecrackers the other day that came bundled together. All the ones I've ever seen were singular so they had the normal fuse. These had a white fuse, all tied to the green one to start it. Figured it would be fine. Long story short I had maybe a second or so, just got it out if my hand before a day long adventure in to tinnitus ensued. Burnt myself a little too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: larry.fisherman] * 3
    #26088310 -

Where's ol pokingsmot?


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 2
    #26088334 -

Remember your furry companions and friends with PTSD don’t appreciate the loud noises so please be respectful of others!


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26088350 -

Be careful with fireworks:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26088351 -

SARAtonin said:
Remember your furry companions and friends with PTSD don’t appreciate the loud noises so please be respectful of others!




Noted, but if you mean me with "friends with PTSD", please let me know when you light 'em cause I wanna be RIGHT THERE when they go up :smile:




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Patlal] * 5
    #26088425 -

Ya, if we could refrain from posting gore in the pub that’d be really nice...


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Asante]
    #26088760 -

FIREWORKS KILLS HORSES, And scare dogs

And 300 people a day yesterday were permanently scarred by fireworks. On the 4th it will be over 1000



I used to blow up ant beds with dynamite, but now apparently people are underestimating the power of gunpowder

ANd giving it to kids and such

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Fiery]
    #26089307 -




Be careful guys!


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Patlal]
    #26090186 -

What the fuck man? :argh:

At least give a warning


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #26090243 -

Distasteful, especially since we have a member who years ago on the 4th suffered the same fate.

I think its a more user friendly approach to show the stupendous power of fireworks and then let people draw their own conclusions.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #26090284 -

Tripsurfer said:
What the fuck man? :argh:

At least give a warning



No.

There are no warnings wh,en accidents like that happen.

Fireworks don't forgive. That picture is what happens to real people.  It's a graphic depiction of what happens when you are not careful. 

If you are not sure what you are doing, ask someone that knows.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Patlal]
    #26090295 -

I'm not going to even click any links or anything, but I personally witnessed a man up on a kids playground fort shooting off the hand held mortars, and one of them shot down instead of up and exploded in his hand, ripping it nearly off, and blood spewing everywhere like a damned river out of his hand all over the playground fort. he barely made it down. Was scary as eff seeing the half hand just flapping there with the bones. , his daughter rushed him to the hospital.


Needless to say the party was over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Fiery]
    #26090492 -

Fiery said:
FIREWORKS KILLS HORSES, And scare dogs

And 300 people a day yesterday were permanently scarred by fireworks. On the 4th it will be over 1000



I used to blow up ant beds with dynamite, but now apparently people are underestimating the power of gunpowder

ANd giving it to kids and such



Post real rpoof of your statistics.

Fireworks are an entry level genepool test. If you cannot use them without blowing your hand off...it is your fault. Fuck the nanny state millenial bullshit,


--------------------
:greys:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: greys]
    #26090589 -

Good fireworks are illegal in my state, but everybody seems to have access to them. One sign I seen on the freeway said that the only thing you're allowed to light is a sparkler. LAME. I've never been to a fireworks stand yet that didn't have a secret backroom with the good stuff.

I have a bag full of old fireworks because I have been afraid to light them off. One reason now is because it's like old dynamite and I always think they're going to tip over and shoot at me, which has happened and isn't too bad, or worse they will go under a car a blow it up or start my neighborhood on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26090666 -

i had one of those smaller multi tube launcher fail and it send a round right into my neighbor's porch, she's 90.


and that boys was the end of my firework fun.



but i did get off a few 3 inch mortars and bottle rockets so all was not lost

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS, JULY 4th! (add awesome fireworks vids to illustrate the point) [Re: Penroc3]
    #26090921 -

I hope one day everyone just eats mushrooms or smokes DMT for the 4th and enjoys mental fireworks, no pollution or excessively loud noises or nasty sulfur smoke, etc.

Or hell for the price of a nice fireworks stash you could put on a killer lightshow. Get a projector and or some lasers, a fog machine and you're set. Not to mention that will last you more then a single night and you could add to it year after year.

Penroc3 said:
i had one of those smaller multi tube launcher fail and it send a round right into my neighbor's porch, she's 90.




When I was really young I was throwing smoke bombs out in a park where they do a fireworks show, but bad luck or karma made the wind blow one way off course and it rolled under a bench right onto a blanket where a lady was sitting down.

She sat right down on the fuse and burned her pants :uhoh: I felt terrible but it was an unpredictable accident, but then she starts freaking out and threatening to sue for her expensive pants :rofl2: She was with two cute daughters who were clearly very embarrassed by her behavior. Anyways I was there with a friends dad and this lady starts harassing him to pay her back for her ridiculous expensive pants, so he gave her a wrong number and we took off. He was pretty broke so I would have felt extra terrible if he had to pay for her stupid pants :shakefist:

I was very young though and she was a grown ass women, not too hard to look where you are sitting especially in a busy public park on the 4th of July. If I hadn't tried to apologize she wouldn't have even known who it was either.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone tripping July 4th?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 4,455 25 07/03/03 11:47 PM
by isthisreallyme
* Anyone gonna trip July 4th ? Hallucinogen 1,193 11 06/16/04 10:36 AM
by K20A2
* Sum up your fourth of July experience in one word
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,308 49 07/06/04 11:32 PM
by notapillow
* Why not to smoke cigs inside a fireworks store *vid* baraka 2,118 19 07/23/16 10:26 AM
by Shroomopotamus
* How was your 4th? YouEnjoyMyself 825 11 07/05/04 08:41 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What did you do for the 4th... FreshCaps 893 10 07/06/04 12:22 AM
by Golgi
* Happy 4th of july to everyone!!!!!!!!! Akrobatik 637 4 07/04/04 11:59 PM
by Skunk420
* The dead in Austin on the 4th of July Anonymous 1,025 10 07/11/03 01:09 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
366 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.