Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Dating a slutty girl
    #25901692 - 03/28/19 09:08 AM (22 days, 11 hours ago)

Do you think having a lot of past partners means anything? I'm dating this girl who never really talks about what she did in between her LTR. But I'm more and more getting the feeling she might have been with quite a few people. Does that say anything about her character? The weird part is, I have like very little experience in bed but she legitimately seems very happy with our sex life. Honestly probably happier than me, she's kind of vanilla, although she makes up for it in other ways. And she seems so sweet and kind.

I don't think I can ever talk to her about my concerns. How could you ever ask "Hey so you used to be a hoebag, is that part of your life over or what?"

Any one have a similar experience to this?

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDesolus
All Mighty Incubus
Male

Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: bloodsheen]
    #25901698 - 03/28/19 09:11 AM (22 days, 11 hours ago)

So why do you care?

OfflineNikanoru
Stranger
Male

Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: Desolus] * 2
    #25901710 - 03/28/19 09:17 AM (22 days, 11 hours ago)

Just think, after all those dicks she chose yours. Has to mean something right? If shes pretty vanilla I doubt she did anything too crazy

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: Desolus] * 1
    #25901716 - 03/28/19 09:20 AM (22 days, 11 hours ago)

Sure ask her of past relations if want to. If in your mind, ask. Seeing how she’s with you now, nothing bevtoo significant. May have great past times, may have had some bad past times. Would get to know each other more better, wouldn’t you think?

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

OfflineCountHTML
Stranger
Female
Loc: Maine
Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: WhoManBeing] * 1
    #25901723 - 03/28/19 09:23 AM (22 days, 11 hours ago)

My proximal concern with such things is limited to potential for sexually transmitted diseases and attendant risks. Other than that, I hold no judgments about someone’s past patterns of sexual behavior.

Offlinechibiabos
Cosmic Pond Scum
I'm a teapot Arcade Champion: Star Castle

Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: bloodsheen] * 1
    #25902214 - 03/28/19 02:07 PM (22 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

bloodsheen said:
But I'm more and more getting the feeling she might have been with quite a few people. Does that say anything about her character?

It says that she's fairly outgoing, I'd reckon.  I guess that you could also say that she probably enjoys sex.

InvisibleI Love Lucid
Big Poppa
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: New York Flag
Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: chibiabos] * 1
    #25902445 - 03/28/19 04:25 PM (22 days, 4 hours ago)

It bothered me at first in my most recent relationship, but I quickly got over it. I also wanna say I don't mean she was "slutty" but she'd slept with significantly more people than I had

Would you have fucked a lot of people if you got the greater attention women tend to get? I know I would've, whether for personal validation, a feeling of temporary physical intimacy, simple recreation, or whatever. As long as she's clean of STIs and you don't feel less love for or attraction to her because of it, I'd say you're good and probably a better person for getting over it if it does make you uncomfortable for superficial reasons

--------------------
Current things I have to trade: Noopept, 1 pint silver whipped cream dispenser, 3 Xbox 360s needing repair (VERY cheap, most parts work)

You know Octavio, he's my gal friday. Does anything I want

Edited by I Love Lucid (03/28/19 08:10 PM)

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: I Love Lucid]
    #25902484 - 03/28/19 04:50 PM (22 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

I Love Lucid said:
It bothered me at first in my most recent relationship, but I quickly got over it

Would you have fucked a lot of people if you got the greater attention women tend to get? I know I would've, whether for personal validation, a feeling of temporary physical intimacy, simple recreation, or whatever. As long as she's clean of STIs and you don't feel less love for or attraction to her because of it, I'd say you're good and probably a better person for getting over it if it does make you uncomfortable for superficial reasons

Yeah, I kinda figured it was just my own insecurity more than anything. I just wanted to see if anyone had a "I thought this promiscuous girl was cool and then disaster struck" type story. She mentioned that she doesn't even know the names of everyone she has slept with and it just bothered me a little. If course, I guess considering her history of drug use I should have known she makes self-destructive decisions. I suppose if a pretty girl came on to me it would be pretty hard for me to straight up say No. I know that I don't want to hear a number though. If I'm going to move past this I can't know for sure that it's like 50 people or more. That would eat at me. Ignorance is bliss I think

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

InvisibleI Love Lucid
Big Poppa
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: New York Flag
    #25902602 - 03/28/19 06:11 PM (22 days, 2 hours ago)

Numbers don't matter man, the principle is the same. But no reason to know. My ex didn't know the definite number nor all the names I'm sure, but didn't ask about the latter. Doesn't matter, I would've fucked 50 if I had girls coming onto me the way men come onto women. Probably not that many, but it's not even worth thinking about cause it doesn't matter. I don't know how many drugs I've done, but I know it was a lot but it doesn't matter cause I just want my weed now :happyweed:

Honest advice, if you trust and love her, her past shouldn't matter except to the extent that it currently effects her life

--------------------
Current things I have to trade: Noopept, 1 pint silver whipped cream dispenser, 3 Xbox 360s needing repair (VERY cheap, most parts work)

You know Octavio, he's my gal friday. Does anything I want

Anonymous #1

#25902741 - 03/28/19 07:19 PM (22 days, 1 hour ago)

I fucked her.  She's fine.

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #25902825 - 03/28/19 08:03 PM (22 days, 35 minutes ago)

I make it my perogative to discuss, in as much detail as possible, a partners previous partners. I feel I can learn a lot from it (i.e, what they like and what they don't), and I find to subject absolutely fascinating nonetheless.

I wish it wasn't such a taboo subject for most.

I see no issue in what someone has done before me, for I have also done a great many things that I would not at all do today, however they were experiences that made me, me.

As said above; as long as you love and trust the person she is right now, then whatever they did in their past should not matter one iota.

Don't let insecurity fuck things up if it's good, whatever you do!!

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineHippiebait
Stranger
Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25902947 - 03/28/19 09:05 PM (21 days, 23 hours ago)

I don’t know man. I would just look at it as she’s experienced therefor more fun.🤷‍♂️🤠shell prolly rock your world if u put it in her mouth if she’s really a slut but make sure to keep her happy as u can. You’ll have her longer before she breaks your heart.

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#25902963 - 03/28/19 09:16 PM (21 days, 23 hours ago)

Yea, a whore is a whore and idc about the double standard, men aren't women and it's no coincidence women who seek a man's attention that often has psychological issues

Imo I prefer women with :
Past addiction issues
Cutting/self harm (within reason)
And the earlier the father left the better

Get it in and keep it in the back of your mind, try and train her right and maybe you can turn her into a positive version of herself

--------------------
The elder among the men looked deep into
The fire and spoke loud with pride
Tomorrow is a fine day to die

Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25903103 - 03/28/19 11:22 PM (21 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
I make it my perogative to discuss, in as much detail as possible, a partners previous partners. I feel I can learn a lot from it (i.e, what they like and what they don't), and I find to subject absolutely fascinating nonetheless.

I wish it wasn't such a taboo subject for most.

I see no issue in what someone has done before me, for I have also done a great many things that I would not at all do today, however they were experiences that made me, me.

As said above; as long as you love and trust the person she is right now, then whatever they did in their past should not matter one iota.

Don't let insecurity fuck things up if it's good, whatever you do!!

So you don't believe people's past is anything but a tale to be told like a ghost story around a campfire? No matter what it is, past behavior doesn't affect the future? Is that because you really believe that or because you want to be forgiven for your own past and don't want to be a hypocrite? Not to turn this around on you, I appreciate your input. I just don't understand how you can not give a fuck no matter the circumstances.

In my experience, people are full of shit and think more of themselves than they should. You ever have someone tell you a story about cheating on a serious LTR? I know I've heard both genders bitch about being cheated on 100s of times but never the other way around

--------------------

InvisibleAcuriousmycologist
"Asking for a friend"
 User Gallery

Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: Nikanoru] * 1
    #25903159 - 03/29/19 12:23 AM (21 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

Nikanoru said:
Just think, after all those dicks she chose yours. Has to mean something right? If shes pretty vanilla I doubt she did anything too crazy

This.

Ive slept with maaaannny people. It doesn't matter to my man. I was screwed up and they were shit so I kept trying people thinking I could find the one. Im so very vanilla now but he's fantastic and all I want.

--------------------
We're all mentally ill. We're all delusional. We're all junkies. It's just a matter of degree
(the Venerable Robina Curtin)

Anything I say here is a fiction, for role play or research only. Full of bollocks I am. I wouldn't believe me.

Invisiblekoraks
Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: Acuriousmycologist]
    #25903172 - 03/29/19 12:33 AM (21 days, 20 hours ago)

Many people go through one or more wild/promiscuous phases, often in their early 20s, but depending on circumstances they may recur. It doesn't necessarily mean anything for how they are while in a committed LTR.

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: Acuriousmycologist]
    #25903181 - 03/29/19 12:48 AM (21 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Acuriousmycologist said:
Quote:

Nikanoru said:

This.

Ive slept with maaaannny people. It doesn't matter to my man. I was screwed up and they were shit so I kept trying people thinking I could find the one. Im so very vanilla now but he's fantastic and all I want.

*Sigh* I guess that makes sense. This girl certainly had a fucked up past. She has this innocent vibe that belies her sexual experience. I think that's what makes me have doubts. That and the fact that I have no fucking idea what I'm doing and she seems so smitten. It makes me feel like she's just messing with me. If she's taken home dozens of people, why would she be happy with me? I guess I just refuse to believe she would actually pick me. It's certainly not for my money or social status. Do people really fucking suck that much ass?

--------------------

Anonymous #2

#25905465 - 03/30/19 08:33 AM (20 days, 12 hours ago)

I find that women are statistically more likely to be sexually rampant than men. You definitely have some insecurity about how much less you've "won" in that sense. But it's really not winning to fuck a whole lot more. More than likely, you have something she doesn't have, and something you have that all those partners she's had doesn't have either. Something rare that makes you worth more than everyone she's been with so far. I'd think of it that way, number of partners doesn't mean shit. The only concern I'd have is if she's going to pass on STD's to you that you don't want. If she's obviously clean then just rock on.

I've been in a similar situation with a woman who through conversation I knew she's had a million boy friends, and I made it obvious to her that I've had less partners than I could count on 1 hand. And she was still very persistent about getting serious when me. In other ways it seemed like this was a bonus feature that she was into

Edited by Anonymous (03/30/19 08:39 AM)

Anonymous #3

Re: Dating a slutty girl [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #25909752 - 04/01/19 03:08 PM (18 days, 5 hours ago)

I’m female and had quite a few sexual partners in my late teens/early twenties, which I can see now was mainly due to self-esteem issues and sometimes alcohol. My current partner only had 2 partners when we first met, and this was clearly an issue of insecurity with him, so much so, that we never really talked about previous partners at all, because he didn’t want to. I was quite open to this. Anyway, fast forward, and we’ve been together very happily for 9 years. In spite of what many believe, leopards can change their spots when they meet the right person :heart:

OfflineANJ245
Stranger

Loc: Midwest Flag
    #25909773 - 04/01/19 03:23 PM (18 days, 5 hours ago)

Slutty girls are the BEST! They know what they like and want.  They will even teach you new tricks.  Hold on to this one.

--------------------
Good help is hard to find.
I shit you not.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships