Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Who has tried...
    #2559728 - 04/14/04 02:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

DMT? I have always dreamed about trying this substance, but have never seen it, met anybody personally who has used it (or even seen it), or even heard about somebody having some for sale. I figure it's not really a "drug-dealing" substance that the average nugget-man would have for sale... how in the hell can you get this elusive drug? (PS: don't answer that last question or else the forum rules are broken... i just asked it rhetorically out of frustration :grin: )

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Who has tried... [Re: Krishna]
    #2559767 - 04/14/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well....my kitten is planning to do the chemistry thing and extract it.  She gets most of her information for this from  this webpage.  She's just doing reading for now, but sometime in the next few months she'll try her hand at making her own DMT.  Should be fun.  :smile:

Other then that, I don't know how you can get DMT, aside from maybe Ayahuasca.  Go to  this website if you want to learn more about Ayahuasca. 

Hope I helped!

*me*

Edited by EllemyshShade (04/14/04 02:36 PM)

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: Who has tried... [Re: MOTH]
    #2559807 - 04/14/04 02:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yep thanks for that Lycaeum link. I've read a bit about Ayahuasca... I've got a friend that was backpacking through South America and tried some in Brasil (I think it was in Brasil, maybe somewhere else)... also there is a book by Allen Ginsberg and William S. Burroughs called "The Yage Diaries" that I read.. quite an interesting read, if you like that sort of thing.

:gd_icon:

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2559879 - 04/14/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm also on the look out for it, but as far as I know its pretty close to impossible to get it here in Norway. My goldfish is planning on making it soon to, when he has the money and learns to walk so he can buy the equipiment for it.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: Who has tried... [Re: filthysock]
    #2559897 - 04/14/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I remember reading that there is some type of grass that grows here in Scandanavia that contains DMT... maybe I'm horribly wrong here... but search Erowid or Lycaeum for more info.

Good luck on teaching your goldfish to walk, though... those bastards are lazy!

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2559931 - 04/14/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah I think its called reed grass or something... I'm guessing since thats a plant that contains some active ingredient that can get you high that grows in scandinavia.

--------------------

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
    #2559938 - 04/14/04 03:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: Who has tried... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2559958 - 04/14/04 03:11 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Have you seen this "haunted doll" for sale on Ebay? not sure if it's still there... but jebus, they sell anything on that site!

--------------------

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #2560049 - 04/14/04 03:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm a big fan of DMT. Been using it for almost 20 years. I always use synthetic, never tried the extract, though I hear it's decent if done correctly.

I usually do my DMT during mushrooms trips. My current psychedelic prescription is to take 4-5 grams of mushrooms in tea and after 3 hours(post peak) I smoke 50mg. This alows the DMT to last longer and I can get more out of it. Since i'm already completely open by the mushrooms.
This is my favorite way to do it and I have tried them all. Using It with mushrooms alows me to get as high as a massive dose of LSD, but it doesn't take me days to come down. It alows me to beome completely ego-free and saturated in the energy of all that is. I only trip 3-4 times a year so when I do I make sure my ass is completely flatened. If I do LSD anymore it's just a social thing with old friends at shows. On the most part I avoid it. I think LSD is one of our greatest gifts, but I prefer the fast, powerful, short acting blast that mushrooms and DMT provide.

I occasionally do DMT on it's own. On our recent trip to Europe we did some in Ireland at the Cliffs of Moher. It was great and i'm going to write a trip report with pictures when I get time.

I also IV it every couple of years. Every time I say I'll never do it again. The last time I did that I reached the peak of my DMT career by IV'ing 75mg. I will not venture further than that amount. I wrote a trip report about it a couple months ago in thr Trip tips forum. I do not recomend anybody IV DMT uless they are very experianced with smoking it. Also never IV a extract.

For those of you going to explore DMT I wish you the best of luck. It is definitly the most powerful psychedelic. One full hit will prove this without a doubt. It is baffling to experiance this drug. It leaves you dumbfounded. Your mind is toast after seeing what you just saw. It makes you realize that there is an infinate realm of possibilitys out there. I doesn't last long so you don't really pull much out of the trip exept utter amazement. When I do it with mushrooms,aya, or LSD it allows the experiance to be less shocking because your ego is already gone. It also lets you get further into the mystery and stay a little longer.

DMT is defnitly not for everybody. Even if you love other psychedelics DMT may not be for you. And if it's not thats fine. People who like DMT are not more enlightend or on a higher spiritual level. We just enjoy wierdness more. It's not wierd in a salivia type of foolish unimportant wierd. It's weird in a holy fucking shit
There's multiple universes intertwined with this one and they are exploding with energy and peculiar hyper life forms.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: Who has tried... [Re: chinacat72]
    #2560100 - 04/14/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I remember that IV DMT post, ChinaCat...  :eyemouth:

I really hope that I get the opportunity some time in my life to give this substance a try. While I've experienced "ego loss" numerous times through prolonged meditation, once with mushrooms, and once with DXM (although I dunno if I would call that ego loss or just being really disassociated from everything), it always feels like slowly stepping into the ocean of existence - drop by drop I fade into it, and then just as slowly climb out. DMT, from what I've read, seems more like diving head-first into that ocean...

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2560256 - 04/14/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

chinacat72 said:
It's not wierd in a salivia type of foolish unimportant wierd. It's weird in a holy fucking shit
There's multiple universes intertwined with this one and they are exploding with energy and peculiar hyper life forms.

:lol:...  :grin:sounds good :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2560377 - 04/14/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You synthetize it yourself ?
That would be impressive.

Right now Im in the final step of my extraction on MHRB. Im quite excited and as I like weirdness it should be great :grin:

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: Krishna]
    #2560536 - 04/14/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 10:22 AM)

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Who has tried... [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #2560581 - 04/14/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

your going to want to use mimossa hostillis bark instead of phalaris grass for the extraction tho. Its supposed to be a lot easier.

anyways DMT is at the top of my list of drugs i want to try. With mescaline a close second. I have a feeling im going to love DMT. The weirder the better i say :smile:

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: Who has tried... [Re: Gus]
    #2561205 - 04/14/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Gus said:
You synthetize it yourself ?
That would be impressive.

I don't make it. I just smoke it. :stoned: :whoa:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2561442 - 04/14/04 09:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

extract it from some plants my brother!!!!!!!! :grin:  it is soo unbelieveably easy.. all that is required is a little time to study the procedure with care...then you must purify your soul, making sure you have no bad intentions towards the spice. Obviously this isnt scientific fact... but everytime before i start and extraction i will meditate with the sole purpose of trying to reach any dmt energy and let them know of my good intentions... sorta like a rain dance  .......but hey it works :tongue2:

DMT is my #1 drug  :cool: :syringe: :eyemouth: :mushroom2: :sun: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :3rd_eye:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: Who has tried... [Re: Infrared]
    #2561596 - 04/14/04 10:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

What does the extract look like? I have heard a few people say they have gotten crystals from extraction!! Thats pretty amazing. I would be interested to see what % of purity you all are getting from the extracts.

The synthetic we get has been a white/semi -clearish crystal over the last few years. Before that it was always a light yellow or orangish crystal. I take it the manufacturer is making a purer product. I havn't noticed a big difference in potency, but have noticed the taste is alot more mild when it's the white crystals compared to the orange/yellow.

Saw some brown DMT crystals once back in the 80's but didn't try it. It wasn't an extract, but just poorly manufactured. it was from a different source that also had some pretty shady looking LSD crystal also.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineSuperLazy
As lazy as theycome

#2561629 - 04/14/04 10:50 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

chinacat72 said:

It's not wierd in a salivia type of foolish unimportant wierd.

Sorry man, I have to disagree here. I'm not experienced w/ DMT so maybe I'm just talking outta my ass but honestly, I can't personally imagine anything being stranger than salvia. I know people (well one persona actually) who has done both dmt and 5meo and then did some 5x extract and said that stuff was definitely as weird as it got. salvia isn't like any psychedelic i've ever had, really not like anything. i've only had it one time and the experience, while not especially significant (maybe this is what you're talkin about with dmt and i'm just missing the point), was definitely about as strange as i've ever had. indescribable really, like i was possessed or something. just throwin that out

--------------------
" Don't ration your compassion " - unknown

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2561743 - 04/14/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

it usually comes out as some slightly tinted crystals... brown,red,yellow or a mix of all of them . I got oil plenty of times when i first attempted extracting it... but all my oil was active, so i could just do a quick re-crystalazation on it and bring out the crystals :smile:  I've had a stash of desmanthus illinoises root bark for a couple months now, as soon as i get to extracting it i'm gonna write a log about it... considering how many people are interested in dmt and also because not a lot of people have done any extractions with desmanthus..... so it should be cool:cool:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: Who has tried... [Re: SuperLazy]
    #2561753 - 04/14/04 11:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

[ i've only had it one time and the experience, while not especially significant (maybe this is what you're talkin about with dmt and i'm just missing the point)

Thats exactly what I was talking about. Salivia is definatly very powerful and wierd, but it seems worthless to me ,content wise . DMT is totaly different. It is intense and weird, but has a much different content. Not only is the content significant it seems VERY significant.

Salivia is definitly a very, very strange place. That said DMT is the most powerful hands down. The reason for this is the experiance itself. Salivia doesn't have anything to teach me other then taking salivia is fucking strange. DMT teaches me the amazing complexity and depth of levels as one goes higher. There is organization and guidence during the DMT experiance. There is a sense that there is a huge body of consciousness and intelligence out their that is far beyond our comprehension.

Out of all my friends that I started smoking DMT with decades ago the ones that still use it have all tried Salivia. Everyone answers the same.
It was intense and weird, but lacked content of value. Nobody has switched over to salivia from DMT. For us DMT remains the most powerful psychedelic. Part becuase of the very intense experiance, but also the acsess it gives you to a place that contains very real phenomena that is beyond  the human mind.
I guess I can't really explain it. Just try a dose of Salivia and then a full DMT trip and see which one grabs you as important. :smile:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures