Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMiddlemanM

How To Hug
    #2540955 - 04/08/04 10:08 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Now this may all seem a bit strange, to begin to think of your squeezing time, during hugging as:

begin event..

peak event..

end event..

but actually this IS going to help you be a better hugger, so bare with me.

If you begin to notice how soon the max pressure occurs in your hugs, you can begin to conceive of a RATIO. Was the max pressure in my hug 1/6, 1/3, 1/7, or 1/PHI GOLDEN MEAN into the duration of my hugging. This may at first seem to collapse the intentional rich spontoneity of hugging, but I suggest to you that the skill to hug properly, while instinctual (as Sentics proved), may also be optimized and learned, and then become instinctual at a higher level.

Simply put, if you want to send joy, then the point of maximum pressure in your squeeze (hug), should be about 1/6 into the duration of the hug or squeeze. One sixth makes a wave hex whose edge length equals it's radius, planer and space filling, but not inherently lifting off the plane it finds itself in. Good for fixing an emotion, not good for sending. The witches hex fixes.

Now, on the other hand if you want to send anger, your point of maximum pressure will be sooner during your squeezing practice: about 1/7 into the duration of the hug or squeeze. The seventh creates destructive harmonic interference among waves, which may be useful if you are shooing money changers out of a temple.

Now, here comes the fun part of learning to hug better. If you want your hug or squeeze to explicitly indicate LOVE, then the Sentics wave forms for emotion, tested to be a universal language for cultures the world over, have some specific instruction for you.

The HUG THAT SAYS LOVE, is one where the point of maximum pressure is approximately .618 or GOLDEN MEAN, into the duration of the hug or squeeze. ... What this says is that the love hug is explicitly more restrained initially, it is almost tantric. Specifically, you don't go for the rush right away, you let it build awhile.

And you can test to see if your love hug, according to academic standards, did in fact succeed. You wait for a little while, afterward, in gentle but specific stillness, for the love hug you just gave to settle in.

Then you simply ask your experimental huggee:

"Did you feel a tingle in your DNA?"

Let me explain why this is the correct Electric Kool Aid Acid Test, for proper academic rating of love hugs.

You see, by creating a squeeze geometry of pressure, at the ratio of close to the Golden Mean, you have solved the "bifurcation puzzle" (problem of separateness for waves), and you have sent a wave cascading down the kite string, or cracked whip, from long to short. You divide a wave in this way. (The PHI-lo tactic perfect branching all-go-rhythmn.. Scion... John=branch of fractal tree). The big part to the little part as ratio, equals the big part to the whole. This starts a wave INTERFERING WITH ITSELF NON-DESTRUCTIVELY.

And what happens when your hug wave does this? Your hug pressures add and multiply all the way down the PHI wave (Jacob's best) ladder. And the spin of pressures cascade RIGHT IN THE HUGGEE'S DNA. So you need to know if they felt the TINGLE!!! This tells you if their DNA implode braided just a little more toward perfect embedding, in response to the perfect embedding of the (piezoelectric muscular) geometry of your hug. If so, then the spin density of the wave in their DNA became a bit more sustainable (recursive). AND THAT THEN MOVED YOUR HUGGEE APPROPRIATELY JUST A BIT MORE TOWARD IMMORTALITY.

William Pensinger: Superconductivity in DNA: Function of Braiding
Dan Winter: Soul Implosion Group

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: How To Hug [Re: Middleman]
    #2541462 - 04/09/04 12:13 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

"If you begin to notice how soon the max pressure occurs in your hugs, you can begin to conceive of a RATIO. Was the max pressure in my hug 1/6, 1/3, 1/7, or 1/PHI GOLDEN MEAN into the duration of my hugging"

dunno about dna and all, but hugging is a lost art.  kick ass thread!!!! 

::hugs Jinx with maximum pressure at .6179999999999999 of duration::

:grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: How To Hug [Re: kaiowas]
    #2543464 - 04/09/04 02:54 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

hey thanx, i was beginning to think i was wasting my time here.

so who gave this thread a 1 shroom rating?

i think someone needs a Hug...  :smirk:

:me Phi hugs everyone who reads this post:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #2543489 - 04/09/04 02:57 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Someone who is intimidated by the combination of math and love, obviously.  :grin:

*hug*

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #2543510 - 04/09/04 03:00 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Seriously though, I was thinking about your post last night when I gave a hug to a newfound female friend of mine... I was contemplating what you said about DNA, and I think it's juicy food for thought indeed.

I'll rate this thread 5 shrooms to balance it out a bit. :smile:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: How To Hug [Re: Adamist]
    #2544004 - 04/09/04 05:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

what is the link between mathematics and emotion?
...between consciousness and matter?

what is the ONLY number progression, that both adds AND multiplies?

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2544321 - 04/09/04 07:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

or rather the link between the Universe and geometry?

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: How To Hug [Re: psyka]
    #2546253 - 04/10/04 11:15 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

maybe there isn't a link at all, we jsut need to establish the link so our minds make sense of it

the universe is math?????

hmmmmmm

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2547837 - 04/11/04 02:50 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I like the thread.  I don't have anything to add, except for 2 things:  ( :grin: )

I don't know if this has anything to do with what you're describing, but have you ever noticed that when hugging someone that you feel comfortable with hugging, you can sort of lean yourself into the hug and actually feel love?

And the second thing...Watch next time you hug, how soon into the hug do you pat the back of the person with whom you are hugging.  :grin:

It is said that the more uncomfortable with hugging you are, the sooner you will pat the back of the huggee, showing that you are done with the hug.

Watch how guys hug.  The pats on the back begin before they even start hugging.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Offlinemoebiustrip
coincidencefrequencyanalyst
Loc: Way, way out there.
    #2547850 - 04/11/04 02:54 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I tested this method out when petting a friend's cat and found that the cat appeared to prefer the golden mean method to any other way I could pet it. It meowed every time and acted quite affectionate when treated with golden-mean-petting.

--------------------
not-2

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: How To Hug [Re: moebiustrip]
    #2548234 - 04/11/04 08:33 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I just hug until I hear a rib crack, then back off slightly. Too many years of doing heavy cable flyes I guess...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology