Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones
    #25367431 -

Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones

Quote:
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has been targeted in an attempted attack during a televised public address, officials confirm. Several explosives-laden drones detonated as he was speaking at a military ceremony.

Seven National Guard soldiers have been injured as a result of the failed assassination, according to Rodriguez.





It'll be interesting to see if they ever find out who was behind the assassination attempt.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25367591 -

A tragic milestone for times ahead.



Ever since this hilarious event in the video below, we entered a new era, one where individuals can carry out drone strikes:






http://autonomousweapons.org is a serious organisation trying to ban the development of micro drones as a weapons system and released a scifi but entirely feasible viral video of what such a near future could be like, when existing technologies are combined.





We must keep AI that is deliberately misinformed or unable to form informed decisions from making irreversible decisions with possibly lethal consequences.

Its not just a great danger to planetary harmony but also a not yet existant AI Rights Violation to abuse AI in this manner.

The future is MOISSANITE, not Carbon (us) or Silicon (AI) but a merging of the two to one, on the physical level, as equals and in perfect harmony.






--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25367920 -

implying its not the CIA


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25368166 -

Of course it wasn't the CIA.  Why would they get involved in other country's affairs?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25368604 -

That would make us hypocrites for whinging about russia buying facebook ads


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25368617 -

:lol:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25369148 -



Cept we failed. Feels bad man. Trumps approval just went down a notch because he promised us we'd be winning.


--------------------
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf The Grey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED DRUNK!" - Cal Naughton Jr. AKA The Magic Man. Abracadabra homes!

"Each tear is a drop of poison released." - Anonymous

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believe in God above? They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to Love."

Edited by LRG (08/05/18 10:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: LRG]
    #25369876 -

Too bad they missed.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: koods]
    #25370068 -

koods said:
Too bad they missed.



Chauvinism.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #25370362 -

Seriously koods how can you whinge about russian interference and then cheer on drone striking other nations' elected leaders?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25370413 -

What the hell does this have to do with foreign interference?

Maduro and Chavez are dictators who destroyed their country. They both deserve to die. One down and one to go.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (08/06/18 03:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25370431 -

Last year a Venezuelan police officer stole a helicopter and started shooting grenades at govt buildings . Given the incredible amount of hatred that exsists for Madduro in his own country and Colombia too it’s  not unreasonable to assume this was carried out by locals .
  You know how some people are always saying we should wait for evidence before assuming trump is guilty ? You guys didn’t need to do that here , just imedietly  blamed the CIA ...


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: koods] * 1
    #25370432 -

koods said:
What the hell does this have to do with foreign interference?

Maduro and Chavez are dictators who destroyed their country. They both deserve to die. One down and one to go.



Wait so you think these were Venezuelan drones?


Either way i'm assuming you know fuck all about Venezuela, or US imperialism in Central and South America.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25370438 -

Psilynut2 said:
Last year a Venezuelan police officer stole a helicopter and started shooting grenades at govt buildings . Given the incredible amount of hatred that exsists for Madduro in his own country and Colombia too it’s  not unreasonable to assume this was carried out by locals .
  You know how some people are always saying we should wait for evidence before assuming trump is guilty ? You guys didn’t need to do that here , just imedietly  blamed the CIA ...



Given the CIA's track record, it would be amazing if it wasnt them.


This is what we do, man. For the last century. Any time a socialist government pops up, especially in our hemisphere, we sanction it, fund insurgencies, train and arm fascist groups, assassinate leaders, foment coups, etc etc.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25370468 -

First time I went to Colombia , freedom fighters ( or whatever they called themselves in Spanish ) tried to assasinate the president 4 times in the 3 weeks I was there . There has been so many political assasinations carried out by the local population in that part of the world it’s almost unbelievable . It’s also what they do there , and they are very good at it .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25370479 -

The Ecstatic said:
koods said:
What the hell does this have to do with foreign interference?

Maduro and Chavez are dictators who destroyed their country. They both deserve to die. One down and one to go.



Wait so you think these were Venezuelan drones?


Either way i'm assuming you know fuck all about Venezuela, or US imperialism in Central and South America.



Of course they were Venezuelan drones. You think the people who these assholes have abused for two decades are too starved to try and assasinate him? I’m surprised he hasn’t been killed already. I don’t care if the cia tried to kill him. He’s one of the most evil persons on the face of the earth.

Aside from spending two weeks in Venezuela in the 90s, what I know about Venezuela I get from the news. It certainly has gone downhill like no other country in the world in two decades.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: koods] * 2
    #25370827 -

koods said:
I don’t care if the cia tried to kill him.



Exactly. So dont cry about the sanctity of sovereignty.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #25372714 -

Even if it wasn't directly the CIA, I'd expect the Colombian right wing with the Venezuelan right wing...which both have US support.

Surprised at koods that he doesn't see the incongruity of his positions regarding killing foreign leaders.


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: Tipote] * 3
    #25373161 -

Tbf if some foreign national assassinated Trump he'd be ecstatic. If one assassinated a Democrat itd be a call for war.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Venezuelan president Maduro targeted with explosive drones [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25373312 -

You’re the ones fantasizing that the cia had anything to do with this. As if the people of Venezuela can’t assasiniate their own leaders. Americans are so arrogant


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Venezuelan E-Voting afoaf 455 0 07/13/04 10:21 AM
by afoaf
* Venezuelan shoppers face food shortages lonestar2004 759 7 01/13/06 01:36 PM
by heidegger
* Translations and lies - What does the president of IRAN really say MAIA 1,600 15 05/05/06 01:38 PM
by RandalFlagg
* article - Republican Presidents And War Crimes - Nothing New grib 1,168 4 05/20/04 05:50 PM
by silversoul7
* Remarks by Vice President Cheney on the War on Terror lonestar2004 1,258 13 11/25/05 10:50 PM
by gregorio
* Maduro: the next Saddam x7x_x7x 525 6 02/20/14 12:11 PM
by Cornwall
* Open letter to the President 1-19-07 from Ralph Nader gettinjiggywithit 2,780 17 01/26/07 01:46 PM
by gettinjiggywithit
* Argentine judge issues arrest warrants for Iranian ex-president & 8 others Luddite 554 0 11/13/06 05:17 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
676 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.