Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow.
    #25184787 -

And that's not including the ones I've passed through, or the ones in Australia.

How many have you done?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25184797 -

Lots

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 1
    #25184806 -

Lots is not a number.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25184812 -

I have no way to be sure. I would say about 40+.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25184818 -

32 I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Dagr]
    #25184820 -

I got some catching up to do then.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25184835 -

Not counting ones I just passed through, maybe 6 or so. Haven't been in about 10 years and probably won't any time soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: psi]
    #25184866 -

think im at about 13...? could be more but 13 for sure

scratch that, 14+. im ahead of you for the moment XD

where you goin anyway


--------------------
...Did he doubt or did he try? Answers aplenty in the bye and bye
Talk about your plenty and talk about your ills, one man gathers what another man spills.

Edited by Veihler (05/04/18 08:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Veihler]
    #25184872 -

just over the river to new york state for shopping a bunch of times and alaska once when i was visiting family in the yukon.

Edited by BANANA.MAN (05/04/18 08:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25184877 -

32 for me as well, and driven/passed through most of the rest!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: yogabunny] * 1
    #25184896 -

i count 32. some were pretty brief visits, but i think that's the grand total. haven't been anywhere in new england, nor oklahoma, idaho, montana, north dakota, and a couple others.


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25184907 -

Ive been to 8, if u count Colorado. But i dont count Colorado not because its not a cool state but because i was like 2 or 3 when i visited Colorado, so i dont really remember.

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/04/18 09:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25184965 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Ive been to 8, if u count Colorado. But i dont count Colorado not because its not a cool state but because i was like 2 or 3 when i visited Colorado, so i dont really remember.



same here aKTCHually, but i counted it lol


--------------------
...Did he doubt or did he try? Answers aplenty in the bye and bye
Talk about your plenty and talk about your ills, one man gathers what another man spills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Veihler]
    #25184971 -

Ha nice. I got aome travelling to do! Peoplw here are saying 32 up to 40?

:incredible:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25185054 -

11.

I went into Wisconsin for a few hours just to cross it off my list. I guess it still counts though. I wasn't passing through.


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25185057 -

Im guessing an airport?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25185074 -

No I'm not counting airports LoL.

I was in Minnesota with some time to kill so I decided to cross into Wisconsin around Lacrosse. Stopped at a couple spots to see the scenery and drove through Lacrosse and headed back.

Probably not the best time of year to see the scenery. It was March and a lot of snow had melted. Then everything froze again before any greenery could grow. Lots of gloomy grey skies over brown dirt.

Still, got to see the Mississippi mostly Frozen over. That's one thing I'd never seen in California, a giant river frozen over.


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25185082 -

I think about twenty five Twenty three, most in one year was 12 or 13 I think. Counting every state I spent more than one night in.

https://www.amcharts.com/visited_states/#US-AK,US-AR,US-AZ,US-CA,US-CO,US-FL,US-ID,US-KS,US-MD,US-MN,US-MO,US-MT,US-NE,US-NM,US-NV,US-NY,US-OK,US-OR,US-SD,US-UT,US-WA,US-WY


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25185219 -

What were your favorite ones so far?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll have visited 14 states by tomorrow. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25185283 -

are you still in the US

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm getting my tattoo tomorrow!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 5,165 36 11/24/03 09:20 AM
by Delyrium
* Moving tomorrow. Phluck 1,004 10 05/05/03 11:24 AM
by Phluck
* PHISH TOMORROW gdman 1,402 13 12/02/03 04:39 PM
by gdman
* 2 sided fear and a state of being ParrotDucks 1,508 10 03/27/03 01:26 AM
by ParrotDucks
* Tomorrow at Red Rocks Cherk 1,281 14 07/07/03 11:00 PM
by purpleberries
* A visit to Thailand okayjose 976 3 03/12/03 02:13 AM
by IDontGrow
* Jerry at Oregan State Penn
( 1 2 all )
Prodijal_Son 1,633 20 11/16/03 08:09 PM
by Prodijal_Son
* Tripping with my dad tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
crippledavenger 2,789 23 03/30/04 09:27 AM
by shriek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,144 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.354 seconds spending 0.326 seconds on 18 queries.