Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What is your favorite comedy you have watched? * 1
    #25162438 -

Movies, t.v shows, stand up comedian specials.  What makes you laugh?  When I start getting fucked up, like right as I am writing this, I enjoy it.  Any recommendations?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #25162518 -

I would have to say "All in the Family". This show breached anything that TV had ever thought about going to....race tensions,war,bigotry,...on and on but they did it in a way that made everybody laugh....even laugh at ourselves.

Archie Bunker was the shiznitz!


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #25162555 -

Depends on what you're fucked up on I suppose. Weed and alcohol are easy to work with, psychedelics can be a bit different.

I laugh at anything that isn't a bummer practically ... There's so many good comedies though....

Lately the Spy movie with Melissa McCarthy cracks me up. Jason Statham is a riot in that one.

Logan Lucky was pretty funny.

Thor Ragnarock was pretty funny imo too, even though it isn't explicitly a comedy.

Turbo was a riot on mushrooms, as was wreck it ralph. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is my favorite tripping movie.

Put in practically anything if I'm drinking or just smoking.


--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Unknower] * 2
    #25162570 -

In no particular order

Workaholics, black books, community, nirvana the band the show, Wilfred (aus or us), review with miles Barlow, the big les show


--------------------

Edited by Gallusgallus229 (04/24/18 02:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25162689 -

Barnaby said:
Movies, t.v shows, stand up comedian specials.  What makes you laugh?  When I start getting fucked up, like right as I am writing this, I enjoy it.  Any recommendations?



The Greatest Story Ever Told ftw...


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: ServantOfBaphomet] * 1
    #25162695 -

For tv it's I Love Lucy and Late Show with Stephen Colbert,and for movies it's Who Framed Roger Rabbit?.That movie ALWAYS makes me laugh(I've seen it maybe 100 times since it came out 30 years ago).I could list more,but I don't feel like it right now.


--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums


PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Gallusgallus229] * 1
    #25162705 -

The Office is my go to when I'm baked

I don't have Hulu but if you do I'd watch Workaholics or Always Sunny in Philadelphia


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #25163535 -

And he was a drunk.  Good for him.  I find him amusing.  Kind of makes one not care so much about safe spaces for college kids and the political correctness we find ourselves in once again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Unknower]
    #25163538 -

My favorite line is when he is just riffing and goes, I am a middle aged man that learned the piano when he is showing how great of a spy he is but so inept of course. 

I like how he can have a sense of humor about life and doesn't take his tough guy roles so seriously in his life and career choices.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25163543 -

Big Lebowski
The Burbs
Cheech and Chong
The Jerk
Seinfeld
Always Sunny
Regular Show
At The Cinema
Borat
Cabin Boy

This isn't the best. Only what I thought of first

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25163653 -

The Jerk is one of my faves.
Saw Daddy's home 2 the other day. Got some good laughs out of it.
Also
The Anchorman movies
Hot shots
Wrongfully Accused
Step Brothers
Strange Brew
The Circus, a silent Charlie Chaplin film is actually pretty funny after a few beers, if you're in the right state of mind.


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25163694 -

I just watched Kodachrome w/ Ed Harris, Jason Sudeikis and Elizabeth Olsen.  It was morbid funny, which I like, but still pretty lighthearted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: unam sanctum] * 1
    #25163721 -

In a way, Good Will Hunting is the greatest comedy of our day.  It's a little sappy, sure, especially now that Robin Williams has passed. 

this wasn't the funniest scene, but It may have been the realest, measured against the bar scene where he defends Ben Affleck's character against the Harvard douche.


Edited by unam sanctum (04/25/18 03:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: unam sanctum]
    #25163819 -

Only fools and horses.

Some of you have no taste


--------------------
................
"This movie doesn't scrape the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't below the bottom of the barrel. This movie doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with barrels."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: unam sanctum]
    #25163820 -

Tommy Boy, old Adam Sandler movies, Ausin Powers. Big Lebowski. Recently watched Clerks.. that was pretty good.

Rick and Morty for TV shows.

Stanhope, Hedburg, Hicks, Dangerfield, Kinison, Carlin, Chappelle and Burr for comedians.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Shiithead]
    #25163824 -

Chris Rock and Adam Sandler have a new netflix thing coming out soon..  Looks better than their most recent flicks, but still shitty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: unam sanctum]
    #25163827 -

Spinal Tap is the right answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Revok]
    #25163828 -

it would be Old School if there were one right answer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: unam sanctum]
    #25163849 -

Anything Bill Burr. His specials, his podcast, his interviews, his pie making videos, him driving in cities. Anything.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite comedy you have watched? [Re: Patlal]
    #25163853 -

IF  I had to pick a stand up it would be Anthony Jeselnik.  No doubt about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you like Adam Sandler?
( 1 2 all )
Achillita 2,380 26 09/23/15 09:21 AM
by Sheekle
* This novemeber, adam sandlers shits in your eyes, ears and mouth
( 1 2 3 all )
nice1 5,536 40 06/11/11 01:38 PM
by The Ecstatic
* Workaholics
( 1 2 all )
sanchothestoner 4,666 29 05/17/12 03:32 PM
by Bassfreak
* Workaholics - you guys like?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Led Zeppelin 8,602 68 03/03/12 09:12 PM
by letsgetstoned
* Favorite actors
( 1 2 all )
HagbardCeline 2,814 33 09/01/03 05:39 PM
by JuggaJoe
* Adam Sandler is an Illuminatus blewmeanie 1,169 13 08/29/09 11:32 AM
by koppie
* Good movies to watch w/ alone with a girl?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 3,665 25 03/27/04 06:36 PM
by filthysock
* workaholics
( 1 2 all )
stuntmanmike 3,054 36 06/11/11 10:56 AM
by citricacidx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
971 topic views. 2 members, 144 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.