Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Cocaine
    #25130106 - 04/11/18 03:02 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

What do you guys think about the drug? It’s not as dangerous as some people think.
Chewing coca leaves is really popular with natives. I personally would love to make cocaine from coca leaves. It seems it’s a dying trade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Cocaine [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25131031 - 04/11/18 02:19 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

bad for your heart
always abused
gets in your balls mutates sperm
and you'd get a black helicopter send to your house so quick if you tried to do that
it takes a village

Anonymous #1

Re: Cocaine [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25131332 - 04/11/18 05:02 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

I laughed a little hard at that. Damn forbidden fruit. Maybe some opium? That’s more mild it seems.

Anonymous #3

#25131334 - 04/11/18 05:03 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Why do I feel like OP is sunshine.

Cocaine is overrated and should be avoided unless it's free. Even then it's probably in your best interest to turn it down. Half-decent drug before it was ruined by Americans. Opium is a completely different thing. Essentially the opposite of cocaine.

Anonymous #1

Re: Cocaine [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #25131345 - 04/11/18 05:06 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

If it was pure I feel it would be different. The first thing I would do is clean it and make sure no cutting agent was in it. Ive never tried opium before but I would like to one day.

Anonymous #4

#25131475 - 04/11/18 06:05 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

I have had this inkling too as of late. One of the shroomery sponsors is a canadian coca leaf vendor

Anonymous #1

Re: Cocaine [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25131502 - 04/11/18 06:17 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

I just need a boost. I started smoking recently but I quickly dropped the habit.
Everything is the same around me. Maybe I need a new type of liquor or something.

Anonymous #4

#25131649 - 04/11/18 07:16 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Just move or something

Anonymous #2

#25131684 - 04/11/18 07:29 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I just need a boost. I started smoking recently but I quickly dropped the habit.
Everything is the same around me. Maybe I need a new type of liquor or something.

you're going to procrastinate no matter what
until you force yourself to do it you will never feel the urge to do it since there is no reward in doing nothing

Anonymous #5

Re: Cocaine [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25131711 - 04/11/18 07:42 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Every time you do cocaine you're creating microlacerations in your cardio tissue.  Not the only, or worse thing, you can intake to fuck up your heart...but you cannot discount the negative heart effects.

Anonymous #4

Re: Cocaine [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #25132509 - 04/12/18 06:02 AM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Every time you do cocaine you're creating microlacerations in your cardio tissue.  Not the only, or worse thing, you can intake to fuck up your heart...but you cannot discount the negative heart effects.

is that the same type of microlacerations that occur during body building that create space for new muscle tissue to be created which in turn create a stronger muscle?

Anonymous #6

#25132593 - 04/12/18 07:16 AM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

is that the same type of microlacerations that occur during body building that create space for new muscle tissue to be created which in turn create a stronger muscle?

No I doubt it makes your heart stronger. I didn't know it made microlacerations I heard it starves the heart of oxygen making it weaker. But who's to say. It's bad for your heart so dont go overboard

Anonymous #7

Re: Cocaine [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #25132726 - 04/12/18 09:02 AM (6 years, 6 days ago)

I have a friend who gets drunk and then orders cocaine and does drinking and coke all night.

He does this at least 1 per week, sometimes even more. I suspect it's going to catch up to him at some point. He's been doing this for many many years. The money he has wasted on that stuff is unbelievable.

Anonymous #8

Re: Cocaine [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #25133025 - 04/12/18 11:37 AM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

It’s not as dangerous as some people think.

Maybe (probably not) though have you seen the damage done to the rainforests in Columbia cause by the production of cocaine... and I will not support such

And besides, that white powder you're snorting... most likely isn't just cocaine... Maybe not even cocaine at all??

Anonymous #7

Re: Cocaine [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #25133176 - 04/12/18 12:46 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
Quote:

It’s not as dangerous as some people think.

Maybe (probably not) though have you seen the damage done to the rainforests in Columbia cause by the production of cocaine... and I will not support such

And besides, that white powder you're snorting... most likely isn't just cocaine... Maybe not even cocaine at all??

Yeah, I bet cocaine is the least reliable illegal drug there is in the black market, nobody has any clue to what the fuck they're snorting.

Street dealers step on it and keep mixing more and more shit into it, it's a crap shoot for sure.

Anonymous #2

#25133281 - 04/12/18 01:38 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

alcohol, coke, tobbacco all can kill you by the time you're 40

Anonymous #5

#25133890 - 04/12/18 06:51 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

Not really, think of it more like a bodybuilder tearing a muscle.  He is injured and not getting stronger anytime soon.  You don't want to damage your tissue; cocaine causes damage through scar tissue build-up through the microlacerations.  That damaged tissue doesn't go away and does not function like normal heart tissue.  Enough of it will result in dilated cardiomyopathy and/or congestive heart failure.

There are many documented cases of cocaine-induced heart attacks as well.  Vasoconstrictor + stimluant = danger...smoking tobacco whilst doing cocaine compounds this risk.  It usually follows periods of heavy or prolonged use.  Unfortunately, cocaine heart attacks are largely un-treatable (in contrast to certain types of obesity-related heart attacks).  It catches up with a few people quickly...it'll catch up with most who continue usage eventually.

Anonymous #7

#25135254 - 04/13/18 09:30 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

Not really, think of it more like a bodybuilder tearing a muscle.  He is injured and not getting stronger anytime soon.  You don't want to damage your tissue; cocaine causes damage through scar tissue build-up through the microlacerations.  That damaged tissue doesn't go away and does not function like normal heart tissue.  Enough of it will result in dilated cardiomyopathy and/or congestive heart failure.

There are many documented cases of cocaine-induced heart attacks as well.  Vasoconstrictor + stimluant = danger...smoking tobacco whilst doing cocaine compounds this risk.  It usually follows periods of heavy or prolonged use.  Unfortunately, cocaine heart attacks are largely un-treatable (in contrast to certain types of obesity-related heart attacks).  It catches up with a few people quickly...it'll catch up with most who continue usage eventually.

That's what I would think, yet my friend has been abusing it for over 25 years now. No issues.

Anonymous #5

#25138398 - 04/14/18 12:58 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
That's what I would think, yet my friend has been abusing it for over 25 years now. No issues.

Yep, that's a reason most of us continue to still use cocaine.  We don't see the deleterious effects of it on our peers if they aren't straight-up junkies.  I know examples of plenty of people who have smoked cigarettes for decades without getting emphysema or lung cancer; people who mainline opiates for years who still manage to not chase the dragon and die; problem alcohol drinkers who, after decades of drinking heavy still don't have cirrhosis. 

There's examples of people cheating major health issues, even death, and seemingly living healthy lives all over the place.  But physical damage is there, even if you can't see it.  And it cannot be denied.  You must judge for yourself if the risk is worth it to you.  It was for me for a very long time...until it wasn't :shrug:  I think that's how it is for a lot of substance users.

Anonymous #6

#25140474 - 04/15/18 08:39 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

I could see occasional use being ok. Occasional use being small amounts a few times a year. And some people are perfectly fine regulating. But then there are other who after the first line sell and steal everything they can for just a little more. although it definately would be cool to grow a coca plant. I have a few catha edulis that I'm hoping to get a few chews off of this year.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,174 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.