Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How often do you get morning wood?
    #25100164 -

A few times a month..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get morning wood? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25100466 -

I don't know honestly, I'm so tired I essentially black out every morning. I don't have any awareness of what's going on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get morning wood? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25100506 -

Every Morning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get morning wood? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #25107648 -

Probably every morning. Worse if i'm sleeping with my gf :lol:

Sure she's pretty used to waking up to a boner on her butt xD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get morning wood? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25109145 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Probably every morning. Worse if i'm sleeping with my gf :lol:

Sure she's pretty used to waking up to a boner on her butt xD



Sounds hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get morning wood? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25109151 -

Very rarely. I could probably count on one hand the number of times I have gotten morning wood in the past 10 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get morning wood? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #25110789 -

Never had it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you get morning wood? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #25111006 -

Honestly I’m hard like most of the night while I’m sleeping. I’m thoroughly rape-able. Every morning I’ll roll around for atleast a few hours and sure enough ol’ ironwood beckons for sweet vagine the whole time. but i just wanna sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
577 topic views. 0 members, 18 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.