Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border
    #25047618 - 03/07/18 11:09 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201803071062326423-syria-border-captagon-drugs/

During Syrian conflict, 50 percent of the world's amphetamine seizures happened in the Arabian Peninsula, it is known that Daesh terrorists are addicted to the 'chemical courage.'

A Jordan Army official said that the eastern military command, in coordination with the Anti-Narcotics Department (AND) and the Military Security Department foiled an attempt to smuggle a huge amount of Captagon drugs into the Kingdom, according to local media citing a source in the Armed Forces.

The military source stated that they have to apply rules of engagement after the border guards spotted a car that attempted to enter the country, which led it to retreat to Syria.

After searching the area, a number of bags containing 497,705 Captagon pills were seized and transported to the authorities, the source of the Armed Forces said.

Captagon is a psychostimulant which is made of a combination of amphetamine and theophylline in order to bolster physical strength. In the 1950s, when it was created, it was used for treating depression, attention deficit disorder, and narcolepsy. It was banned in Western countries in the 1980s when scientist found out that it was highly addictive.

Amphetamines raise energy, allowing users to stay awake for longer times and increasing the belief that one has a greater pain threshold.

Since 2008, 50 percent of the world's amphetamine seizures happened in the Arabian Peninsula-and Daesh* may be linked to that business, like the Taliban has done with opium, to drive income. Syria and Lebanon were the top countries for amphetamine seizures in 2016, the trade was partly fueled by the Syrian conflict.

It was found out the terrorist have taken the amphetamine-filled Captagon immediately before many assaults that took place in Syria.

*Daesh (ISIS, IS, Islamic State) is terrorist organization banned in Russia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebiggysmall
Stranger
Male

Loc: your moms bedroom
Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: durian_2008]
    #25047665 - 03/07/18 11:27 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

nothing better then a good tweak in the middle of a war zone sorrounded by terrorists. :rockon:  :rockon:

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: biggysmall]
    #25047791 - 03/08/18 01:29 AM (6 years, 23 days ago)

It's interesting to note that most of Germany was addicted to the amphetamine 'pervitin' leading up to and during ww2. It was as common to them as aspirin or coffee. A lot of people are beginning to speculate The Nazi Party (German Illuminati) were able to commit unspeakable atrocities without much resistance from their populace because everyone was so high they literally didn't care what the party did so long as they got their meth.
***TURN OFF THE NEWS
AND
READ:***
"Blitzed: Drugs in the 3rd Reich"
By-Norman Ohler

Chew on that:tongue::mushroom2::rocket::thumbup::stoned:

Edited by FractalMind (03/08/18 01:37 AM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: FractalMind]
    #25047896 - 03/08/18 05:35 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Man so weird they use these weird outdated blend with two prodrugs, one is not related to amphetamine at all, the other becomes amphetamine, but if i understand correctly it doesnt turn into dextroamphetamine (the good one, basically 75% of adderall's main ingredient, as well as Dexedrin), it turns into the oldest classical "amphetamine" (i believe levo-amphetamine) which just makes people jittery and is not too recreational. Pure dextroamphetamine can feel alot more euphoric and be more effective at making one concentrate. What im saying is, Captagon is outdated. Why dont they use just cranked out amphetamine cheaply made? Even the amphetamine in captagon isnt an amphetamine until its been metabolized

PS: not the cass with Pirvitin. Thats just pure methamphetamine (i checked on google lol, wasnt sure)
The Nazis, besides inventing Methadone, also had another pill they gave troops. I forget the name though its famous. It was a blend of oxycodone, cocaine, and methamphetamine, low doses of each per pill. But apparently this was the berzerker drug. They probably swallowed tons of them. Not that its any excuse, ever. "Drugs to fascism, its a slippery slope"

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: Fractal420]
    #25048017 - 03/08/18 07:43 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Ironically, they seem to traffic in different drugs, while enforcing prohibition.

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male User Gallery

Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: durian_2008]
    #25048220 - 03/08/18 10:24 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

The Need for Speed
Though it had been synthesized in 1887, amphetamine, or speed, first hit the market in 1932 in the form of a  decongestant inhaler called Benzedrene. Besides helping asthmatics breathe better, it also had notable stimulant effects, which is why amphetamine "energy pills" became attractive to soldiers and pilots of both the Axis and Allies during WWII. Flyboys could pop a pill and suddenly be able to cruise unhindered for another four, six or eight hours. Notably, the frenzy and fearlessness of Japanese Kamikaze pilots has since been attributed to their being utterly cranked on speed. (Also: Hitler was a celebrity-level junkie, with a vicious methamphetamine habit.)

Researchers eventually picked up on the notion that amphetamines, which weren't initially considered to be addictive, were creating serious health problems — a somewhat serious issue since US and British forces consumed some 150 million speed pills during WWII. For instance, at one US military prison in 1945, a quarter of the population was found to be strung out, agitated and hallucinating, due to a habit of eating the amphetamine strips from Benzedrine inhalers (which were five times the normal dose).
https://vanwinkles.com/how-fighter-pilots-battle-fatigue

Only half a million pills gee that's fuck all compared to what US and Allies did in ww2. SAJLMFAO But its ok when its our side right?

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Loc: Molecular (Creating, Watc...
Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: FractalMind]
    #25048230 - 03/08/18 10:29 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

FractalMind said:
It's interesting to note that most of Germany was addicted to the amphetamine 'pervitin' leading up to and during ww2. It was as common to them as aspirin or coffee. A lot of people are beginning to speculate The Nazi Party (German Illuminati) were able to commit unspeakable atrocities without much resistance from their populace because everyone was so high they literally didn't care what the party did so long as they got their meth.
***TURN OFF THE NEWS
AND
READ:***
"Blitzed: Drugs in the 3rd Reich"
By-Norman Ohler

Chew on that:tongue::mushroom2::rocket::thumbup::stoned:

:deathrush:

Much like the US Military vs US public outweighed by opiate addiction, with less of, but still there, cocaine/meth addiction.

--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: rider420]
    #25048231 - 03/08/18 10:30 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Tootsie rolls and dope are apparently cheaper than a steak.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25048645 - 03/08/18 12:23 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

The drug would explain their psychopathy.  Sleep deprivation and amphetamines are a very very bad combo.

Someone gave me a handful of dex once.  I asked how many to take.  Stupid me and not having the net at the time.  I took all of them as 'advised' and got pretty freaking tweaked.

I believe it led to some sort of black powder device that went off with a  very slack.

Not very much a fan of stimulants myself other than tobacco and can't quite quit the nicotine.  Nicotine has some anti psychotic metabolite.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Loc: Molecular (Creating, Watc...
Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25050650 - 03/08/18 09:59 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Never seen meth do good things for people...

The one drug never tried, never will, in pure form. Too much adderall gives the most uncomfortable, disgusting feeling.

If I want to have a good time, I want to have a good time. Something relaxing, enjoyable.
I still enjoy the ocasional good energetic euphoria (Mushrooms, sativa, coca leaves, poppy pods). Man-made Chemicals feel no bueno for me 99% of the time.

--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Offlinepsilly the kid
Hedge wizard/ Cultist
Male

Loc: Stoprock City
Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #25051111 - 03/09/18 05:33 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

i love any thing that goes up

gimme gimme

--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Half a Million 'Captagon' Drug Tablets Were Found on Syrian Border [Re: rider420]
    #25053738 - 03/10/18 05:48 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

rider420 said:
Quote:

The Need for Speed
Though it had been synthesized in 1887, amphetamine, or speed, first hit the market in 1932 in the form of a  decongestant inhaler called Benzedrene. Besides helping asthmatics breathe better, it also had notable stimulant effects, which is why amphetamine "energy pills" became attractive to soldiers and pilots of both the Axis and Allies during WWII. Flyboys could pop a pill and suddenly be able to cruise unhindered for another four, six or eight hours. Notably, the frenzy and fearlessness of Japanese Kamikaze pilots has since been attributed to their being utterly cranked on speed. (Also: Hitler was a celebrity-level junkie, with a vicious methamphetamine habit.)

Researchers eventually picked up on the notion that amphetamines, which weren't initially considered to be addictive, were creating serious health problems — a somewhat serious issue since US and British forces consumed some 150 million speed pills during WWII. For instance, at one US military prison in 1945, a quarter of the population was found to be strung out, agitated and hallucinating, due to a habit of eating the amphetamine strips from Benzedrine inhalers (which were five times the normal dose).
https://vanwinkles.com/how-fighter-pilots-battle-fatigue

Only half a million pills gee that's fuck all compared to what US and Allies did in ww2. SAJLMFAO But its ok when its our side right?

Nazis were mostly using methamphetamine, especially the higher ups. But the soldiers werent always cranked out. They were given pills in battle to the best of my knowledge. It was like 5mg oxycodone/small amt cocaine oral/ 10mg meth. But who knows how many they'd have? Not that anything about the Nazi Regime would suprise me. Most of them were addicted to morphine, so when the supply was gone, they invented methadone. Called it Dolophine back then. (No, not a reference to hitler. Though im sure he ordered its development, needing a synthetic morphine substitute.

The nazis made one hell of an opioid. 24hrs, and strong as fuck. Some people disagree. Methadone is the only opi that ever made me throw up. And i used to get oxy 80's for $10

But back to captagon, fuck just take adderall. Its safer and its stronger. but wow i realized i happen to know a doctor who almost lost their license specifically because of this drug, they were using it for...weight loss (for years lol)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract