Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
MDC Into LNC
    #25041072 -

Let's lay around the shanty momma and put a good buzz on...
Hell of a Monday, Cheers to all you wonderful F***ers




--------------------
https://Psychedelia.space Home of the Akashic Record, the most detailed experience report Data driven engine available.

Harm Reduction Chat-Tripsit, works from PC and Mobile Phones.

DMT Monster Manual - Experience Report Trove

Edited by DMTGnome (03/05/18 05:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC Into LNC [Re: DMTGnome]
    #25041087 -

What up dmt-money

I’m watching Planet Earth 2. Relaxing after a good day of productivity
Work was hecka slow. My crew basically chatted for the entire 8 hour shift
After work I shot straight to my gym and did an hour + of legs, conventional squatting 220lbs, leg press 300lbs, 50 lb weighted lunges, and weighted calf raises 150-190lbs
Legs feel like noodles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC Into LNC [Re: plasma]
    #25041288 -

Hey guys. I got some steak tacos being delivered to me soon.

I'm trying to find a place to rebuild my dirt bike for me. I'm pretty sure I blew the engine yesterday. It got stuck on a rock with a fully open throttle until it smoked and stalled out. I ripped off the plug wire, but it was self igniting. Couldn't shut off the gas and didn't think to plug the silencer, I doubt it would have helped anyways.

I only rode it 5 times before I blew it up, lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC Into LNC [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25041610 -

Quote:
I only rode it 5 times before I blew it up, lol



Ugh!


--------------------
https://Psychedelia.space Home of the Akashic Record, the most detailed experience report Data driven engine available.

Harm Reduction Chat-Tripsit, works from PC and Mobile Phones.

DMT Monster Manual - Experience Report Trove

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC Into LNC [Re: DMTGnome]
    #25041790 -

Whats up guys? Tried making poppy seed tea for the first time. Only used an ounce of seeds, but I think they may have been washed cause the water didnt get cloudy at all and it wasnt bitter at all.
Somehow though, I still felt a very subtle analgesia. Probably cause I have zero tolerance.
Took some green vein kratom and smoked a joint and now Im feeling pretty good.

Currently sitting in a whataburger parking lot waiting for this customer to show for the kilo of kratom I have bagged up for him.
Getting a little impatient :igor:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC Into LNC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #25041808 -

I tried PST a couple weeks ago. It was nice, but not nearly as good as pod tea. In my opinion pods are the best opioid, then opium, then kratom. I wish I could still get giant pods for like $1.25. Those were the good ole days.

Sometimes I try to grow them. They never seems to take off. Probably in the wrong climate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC Into LNC [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25041853 -

Howdy y'all

About to sleep


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC Into LNC [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25042027 -

Lophosaurus said:
Hey guys. I got some steak tacos being delivered to me soon.

I'm trying to find a place to rebuild my dirt bike for me. I'm pretty sure I blew the engine yesterday. It got stuck on a rock with a fully open throttle until it smoked and stalled out. I ripped off the plug wire, but it was self igniting. Couldn't shut off the gas and didn't think to plug the silencer, I doubt it would have helped anyways.

I only rode it 5 times before I blew it up, lol



Dood I fired my bike up after I got off work tonight and the throttle cable had gotten pulled forward by accident beforehand and when I fired it up it just instantly started revving like a bat out of Hell:lol:

I bugged out at first cuz I didn't understand what was going on but once I realized I just hit the choke and shut it off but it almost took off on me:lol: the wheel started spinning like crazy and the bike started to push itself forward, luckily I caught it before it had a chance to go flying into Colorado Boulevard at high speed


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC Into LNC [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #25042032 -

But anyways I'm chillin hard, stoned to the bone, hitting the vape and what not

Got off work for the next 2 days and I have no idea what I'm gonna do with all that free time


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC Into LNC [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #25042066 -

:coffee:and then work in a few minutes. Was up everyone?:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help! MotorCycle Throttle Cables! chobumms 857 8 03/04/09 12:09 AM
by chobumms
* LNC BITCHES
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
KristiMidocean 18,630 325 01/07/06 09:51 AM
by Fireside
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
trendalM 6,108 115 01/21/06 04:51 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 13,869 314 09/11/05 02:30 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* LNC *5/18/06*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
blissedout 24,718 284 05/19/06 05:11 AM
by Liquidkick
* Wednesday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Banez 11,552 281 09/29/05 04:18 AM
by Todcasil
* OMG WTF HELLA'S LNC THREAD
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 14,104 190 09/14/09 01:26 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
dblaney 6,812 157 09/10/05 09:37 AM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
207 topic views. 5 members, 65 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.