Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hey from Liverpool
    #24962359 -

Hey I'm new to this game but love the sound of it all.

Hello from the pool :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Thelovermanuk]
    #24962381 -

Hello mate! Ignore the flag; I'm a Brit too. Lived in N. London for the last twenty-something years but bailed out in 2016 and have been wandering round the planet ever since, trying to figure out where I belong. This place is always my home from home though.

You've found a great hobby and a great community here.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #24962386 -

When you walk with the Shroomery you'll never walk alone :wink:

Welcome!


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Thelovermanuk] * 1
    #24962393 -

Do you know the beatles?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Thelovermanuk]
    #24962455 -

I was a beatle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #24962459 -

I am the Beatles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: plasma]
    #24962509 -

Is Liverpool really a pool of livers?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Patlal]
    #24962529 -

It's full of Scousers.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #24962590 -

The beatles are lame. Thats like saying, elvis is cool.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Not Responding]
    #24962597 -

He was

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Not Responding]
    #24962599 -

I agree, elvis is cool, too. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24962603 -

Elvis is that dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: plasma]
    #24962610 -

Elvis is a johnny cash knock off.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Not Responding]
    #24962613 -

Dude, Elvis probably banged your grandma. Give the man some respect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: plasma]
    #24962615 -

Yes. Banging an 88 year old is sooo cool.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: Not Responding]
    #24962681 -

Greatings from the Basque shame man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey from Liverpool [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24962690 -

hello and welcome to our quirky community


--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any Elvis Fans? southerngirl05 1,249 13 11/12/05 08:23 AM
by Ed_Said_Dead
* Beatles - greater than Elvis?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Doc_T 3,251 96 02/08/11 07:25 PM
by twighead
* Champions League Final - Milan vs Liverpool
( 1 2 all )
BanJankri 2,280 20 05/26/05 02:16 AM
by BanJankri
* YaY Liverpool!!!! Delyrium 697 6 05/28/05 10:49 AM
by Twister
* The Beatles places in Liverpool ivi 358 0 06/12/08 09:06 PM
by ivi
* Things you didn't know about Elvis Spiritinthesky 533 4 08/16/12 12:53 PM
by halo
* Elvis appreciation thread frith 389 11 12/01/10 04:28 AM
by GreenMachine
* Fat slob Elvis is my spirit animal. Shiithead 203 7 09/11/17 02:43 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
287 topic views. 5 members, 239 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.