Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | | Last >
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote]
    #24817201 -

Tipote said:
Bubbles85 said:
If Islam Was A White Religion




I don't have a problem with criticism of Islam, nor with the rejection of Islamofascism. I reject demonising all Muslims (the vast majority of whom agree with my previous sentence) and rejecting their presence in the West. Its about nuance and not feeding narratives that ultimately affect people's lives unjustly. Statements like "islam is incompatible with the west" is absolute bullshit and only fuels hatred against innocent people. Does that affect the minority of assholes? Not really, it makes their point.

Understand that race and religion cross over so xenophobia/racism can certainly take the form of islamophobia. I know a bunch of Muslims and some are told that they don't "look Muslim", what do you think that means? Sure there are white Muslims but by and large, they are brown and black. I think this argument that "there are white Muslims so its not racist to hate on muslims" is disingenuous.

This video is laughable. "this is just another way of blaming white people of the crime of islam"
:trekfacepalm:

You still dont get it.

Answer me this:
What examples of people being charged with hate crimes are considered unfair by this guy? He doesn't give any examples. Do you have any?



I am more fascinated that, feminists demonize masculinity, and yet, celebrate Muslim doctrine. It is comical given the perspective said piece feels towards women and making sandwiches.

One of my friends is a Muslim. He says, "treat women like dog." Seriously, suggests offering them biscuits if they do tricks. Mans is ruthless as fuck and yet, he is alpha as fuck and bishs be swallowing said man's proteins. It is comical because most deem themselves feminists and SJWs. College educated and into women's studies. LULZ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: DEEZEDBRAH] * 2
    #24817480 -

cool story, bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote] * 2
    #24817657 -

Tipote said:
Its about nuance and not feeding narratives that ultimately affect people's lives unjustly.



Islamic immigration has massively affected the lives of Westerners unjustly.

Muslims have no right to move to the West and lower the standard of living for the people who have built good countries.

Desert cults belong in the desert.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24818446 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I only watched the first minute, but I can tell you a big problem with it.

Liberals don't deny there are some nasty Muslims out there.  We deny that most American (or British, or EU) Muslims are nasty, and that's what you appear to struggle to understand.



Well I never said any thing about what Liberals believe, but can say that its not about Muslims on an individual level. It's about the ideology as a whole.

I've been watching towns and city's colonised by Muslim immigrants for 20 years. In that short time, this exodus of immigration has reduced the White British population to a minority in plenty of places and still it continues. They have their own cultures and customs and couldn't give two fucks about the native culture or the native people.
The vast majority dont integrate and no one is going to tell me other wise, because I'm witnessing the full effects of this shit day in day out with my own eyes. Our nation, culture, customs and values are being sold down the river and for what? We don't even need these people here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote]
    #24818451 -

Tipote said:
Bubbles85 said:
If Islam Was A White Religion




I don't have a problem with criticism of Islam, nor with the rejection of Islamofascism. I reject demonising all Muslims (the vast majority of whom agree with my previous sentence) and rejecting their presence in the West. Its about nuance and not feeding narratives that ultimately affect people's lives unjustly. Statements like "islam is incompatible with the west" is absolute bullshit and only fuels hatred against innocent people. Does that affect the minority of assholes? Not really, it makes their point.

Understand that race and religion cross over so xenophobia/racism can certainly take the form of islamophobia. I know a bunch of Muslims and some are told that they don't "look Muslim", what do you think that means? Sure there are white Muslims but by and large, they are brown and black. I think this argument that "there are white Muslims so its not racist to hate on muslims" is disingenuous.

This video is laughable. "this is just another way of blaming white people of

You still dont get it.

Answer me this:
What examples of people being charged with hate crimes are considered unfair by this guy? He doesn't give any examples. Do you have any?



He never said any thing about hate crimes. He said hate speech. Also the video makes a very good point about your kinds never ending battle to defend Muslims.

Fuck Islamophobia and the all the other politically correct, bull shit terms that appear out of thin air to silence opposition. These people are not and never were welcome here by the working classes and the native masses. End of story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Bubbles85] * 1
    #24818704 -

Bubbles85 said:
The vast majority dont integrate and no one is going to tell me other wise, because I'm witnessing the full effects of this shit day in day out with my own eyes.



Again, if people settle together and don't integrate, I agree that may be problematic.  But you don't seem to be aware of those who do integrate because they are integrated.

I know many Muslims here in San Francisco Bay Area who have integrated well, and Tip knows them where he lives as well.  You're talking about a minority of Muslim immigrants.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24818740 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bubbles85 said:
The vast majority dont integrate and no one is going to tell me other wise, because I'm witnessing the full effects of this shit day in day out with my own eyes.



Again, if people settle together and don't integrate, I agree that may be problematic.  But you don't seem to be aware of those who do integrate because they are integrated.

I know many Muslims here in San Francisco Bay Area who have integrated well, and Tip knows them where he lives as well.  You're talking about a minority of Muslim immigrants.



If there's large amounts of them living in their own towns and cities, how would you know if it's just a "minority" of them not integrating in the UK or other parts of the EU?  It sounds like it's only a minority of them that are integrating into Western culture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Bubbles85] * 1
    #24818769 -

is there a chinatown where you live?  how about a little italy?  a lot of those chinese and italian immigrants don't integrate either (at all). some people in those populations are extremely misogynistic and some of them rape women from other communities. 

is the only distinction you make between the above groups and muslims the islamic religion?  not a gotcha question, just dialogue btw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Bubbles85] * 1
    #24818789 -

Bubbles85 said:
It's about the ideology as a whole.



You assume one expression of this ideology you talk about and you use it to talk about Muslims in general. Do you not see how that is damaging? If you have broad assumptions about an entire religious group of multiple variations, do you not think innocent people are going to get caught up in violence by people who target indiscriminately just as they condemn indiscriminately?

Quote:
Fuck Islamophobia and the all the other politically correct, bull shit terms that appear out of thin air to silence opposition. These people are not and never were welcome here by the working classes and the native masses. End of story.



What you call "PC" is what I call "not being a dick". Why do you think terms like islamophobia silence opposition? There is a difference between criticism and islamophobia.

the fact that youre saying "these people are not and never were welcome here" clearly says you give a blanket rejection of all Muslims in the UK/EU. What do you want done?


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Bubbles85] * 1
    #24818794 -

Bubbles85 said:
He never said any thing about hate crimes. He said hate speech. Also the video makes a very good point about your kinds never ending battle to defend Muslims.



examples of hate speech that unfairly brings the attention of the police?


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor] * 1
    #24818802 -

viktor said:
Tipote said:
Its about nuance and not feeding narratives that ultimately affect people's lives unjustly.



Islamic immigration has massively affected the lives of Westerners unjustly.



Islam has been in the West for hundreds of years. Wars, terrorism and extremist interpretations propagated by our islamofascist allies have affected Westerners, Muslims and Western Muslims unjustly.

Immigration can be positive and negative. Why can't you be specific instead of blanket condemnations?


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: DEEZEDBRAH] * 1
    #24818815 -

DEEZEDBRAH said:
I am more fascinated that, feminists demonize masculinity, and yet, celebrate Muslim doctrine. It is comical given the perspective said piece feels towards women and making sandwiches.



Do you have examples of when feminists celebrated Islamic doctrine?

Perhaps feminists defend Muslim women because Muslim women tend to be the most identifiable group and therefore most affected by islamophobic attacks?

Since when do feminists demonise masculinity? We push for the dismantling of toxic masculinity, not masculinity.


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Edited by Tipote (12/01/17 11:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: relic]
    #24818820 -

relic said:
is there a chinatown where you live?  how about a little italy?  a lot of those chinese and italian immigrants don't integrate either (at all). some people in those populations are extremely misogynistic and some of them rape women from other communities. 

is the only distinction you make between the above groups and muslims the islamic religion?  not a gotcha question, just dialogue btw.



Of course Islam is a major factor, isn't that basically stating the obvious? 

Also, Chinatown's and little Italy's are terrible analogies to what we're discussing, but you already know that fact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman]
    #24818822 -

qman said:
Also, Chinatown's and little Italy's are terrible analogies to what we're discussing, but you already know that fact.



Why?


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote]
    #24818841 -

Tipote said:
qman said:
Also, Chinatown's and little Italy's are terrible analogies to what we're discussing, but you already know that fact.



Why?



It's a celebration of culture that's not based on the rejection of the existing culture, it's not isolation and it's very welcoming.

Muslim no-go zones are dangerous places for outsiders, that has nothing in common with ethnic friendly sections of a certain town or city.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 2
    #24818890 -

its funny - all this talk of no-go zones. Where are they? I'm told there are some in London but I've never found them. By no-go zones, do you mean areas that you wouldn't want to go because there are too many brown faces? I'm honestly trying to understand because this term is bull shit as far as I can see. 

Islamic communities in London and elsewhere in England and in the US are extremely welcoming, what are you talking about? I've had some pretty damn fine hospitality all my life. :shrug:

Are you speaking from experience?

Quote:
You said:
I had a great Thanksgiving with this Syrian young man, he was very intelligent, funny and just a pleasure to be around. .
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24802750#24802750




Do you realise that your condemnation of Muslims fuels a narrative that affects your dear thanksgiving guest?

Or is he the one exception to the made up rule?


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote]
    #24819014 -

Tipote said:
its funny - all this talk of no-go zones. Where are they? I'm told there are some in London but I've never found them. By no-go zones, do you mean areas that you wouldn't want to go because there are too many brown faces? I'm honestly trying to understand because this term is bull shit as far as I can see. 

Islamic communities in London and elsewhere in England and in the US are extremely welcoming, what are you talking about? I've had some pretty damn fine hospitality all my life. :shrug:

Are you speaking from experience?

Quote:
You said:
I had a great Thanksgiving with this Syrian young man, he was very intelligent, funny and just a pleasure to be around. .
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24802750#24802750




Do you realise that your condemnation of Muslims fuels a narrative that affects your dear thanksgiving guest?

Or is he the one exception to the made up rule?




He definitely is the exception of the rule in my opinion, he comes from a very wealthy and educated family.  That's obviously not the norm, my guess is that he doesn't think very highly of the migrants that flood into the EU.

Also, are you suggesting no-go zones don't exist in the EU?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote] * 2
    #24819611 -

Tipote said:
Immigration can be positive and negative. Why can't you be specific instead of blanket condemnations?



I am specific. Immigration from Europeans and Far East Asians is positive and I approve of it, immigration from Africans and Muslims is negative and I reject it.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor] * 2
    #24819671 -

White people are good and brown people are bad.

How are you not getting this, tip?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor] * 1
    #24820294 -

Please elaborate on all the benefits Asian immigration has brought to New Zealand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Group Says Europe Is Lagging in Global Recovery Great_Satan 355 0 12/01/04 04:22 PM
by Great_Satan
* Europe's Nazi shit hole
( 1 2 all )
Los_Pepes 3,234 23 11/16/05 10:43 AM
by Alex213
* How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power (long) ekomstop 1,383 5 09/28/04 05:16 PM
by Phred
* Germany prisoner of the French Los_Pepes 302 0 11/11/05 03:34 PM
by Los_Pepes
* Germany seeks closer ties with Britain & USA Great_Satan 373 0 11/12/04 08:38 AM
by Great_Satan
* France Expels Muslims Ed1 2,215 12 09/12/04 05:35 AM
by hound
* Tilt in Germany lonestar2004 578 2 05/27/05 01:20 AM
by JesusChrist
* Europe = Cowards?
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 2,656 37 01/11/06 09:45 PM
by Mcdoopy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
303,452 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 18 queries.