Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: Atreyu] * 2
    #24740907 -

Atreyu said:
They're not even releasing all of files, 300+ papers are still being withheld due to 'national security'.



I'm trying to imagine circumstances under which this could actually be true, but I'm drawing a blank. What kinds of secrets from so long ago could possibly still be crucial to maintaining US national security in 2017?

:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: psi]
    #24740927 -

Personally, i think it has to do with aliens and the black government.

My tiny bit of evidence is this document: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp11m01338r000400480018-9

The title says "end of the year president to disclose on UFOs" and JFK was killed November 29th.

:omgz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: psi]
    #24740948 -

psi said:
Atreyu said:
They're not even releasing all of files, 300+ papers are still being withheld due to 'national security'.



I'm trying to imagine circumstances under which this could actually be true, but I'm drawing a blank. What kinds of secrets from so long ago could possibly still be crucial to maintaining US national security in 2017?

:ancientaliens:




Social control.  How the gov wants to behave and proof how they have behaved.  Lot's of folks still alive from those days.  Plenty would or could be up in arms. 

Fact is if you committ a crime of treason and murder, there are no statue of limitations or safe designations.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24741023 -

What do you guys think about that conspiracy theory where Hitler fled to Argentina possibly being true?

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER%2C%20ADOLF_0003.pdf


--------------------
Whatever's within us, surrounds us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: PartoftheSource]
    #24742052 -

Holy shit :mindblown:

That would be insane if Hilter was still alive.

Also, its interesting that there is a scene in X Men First Class where Magneto travels to Agrentina and kills those German Nazis. Possible media info leaking?

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24742073 -

I mean the thing that makes the most sense in this world is the explanation we got honestly when in comes to hitler.  Like it just fits, as does the killing of JFK by right wingers embedded in our government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24742085 -

U mean that Hilter killed himself in an underground bunker in Germany? Yeah, true. I mean, what if his face was destroyed from the suicide we wouldnt know if it really was Hilter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24742088 -

I seriously doubt hitler could have remained at large for very long


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: koods]
    #24742092 -

True. Someone would have spilled the beans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24742102 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
U mean that Hilter killed himself in an underground bunker in Germany? Yeah, true. I mean, what if his face was destroyed from the suicide we wouldnt know if it really was Hilter.



I mean I don't know if I necessarily believe that, but I don't think he lived.  I just don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24742107 -

And honestly in my heart of hearts, I believe that LHO was just a rogue agent and had no political agenda that could be attached to any sane person,  I don't think it was a conspiracy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24742108 -

Yeah, its not like they have a severed head of hilter with a picture for the world to see (just like fucked up old times) so who knows what happened to him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24742120 -

I mean I trust in that generation to tell the truth,  I kind of think that what they said happened did.  It's all hard for me to comprehend, but it's very fitting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24742174 -

Its a lot to take in. Complex story for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24742329 -

I don't think it's very complex at all. People forget that Kennedy launched a botched operation to invade Cuba and overthrow/kill Castro. Anyone with strong communist leanings despised Kennedy. Anyone with Cuban sympathies despised Kennedy. Oswald fits that description perfectly. He hated Kennedy and had the training to pop his head off with a sniper rifle. He lived in Dallas. Motive. Means. Opportunity.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: koods]
    #24742342 -

koods said:
Of course trump fucks up even something as simple as a document dump.



That doesn't make any sense.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams] * 1
    #24742346 -

Koods doesn't know what he's talking about.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #24742359 -

He said he was releasing all the JFK files and then changed his mind and kept hundreds of pages classified. People were not very happy about that. So much for transparency,


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: koods]
    #24742362 -

Im wondering why Trump would withhold that info. What does it have to do with him?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: koods]
    #24742364 -

To play devils advocate, we really do not know what those pages contain. They may contain info that genuinely would make the wrong people to be able to know things they really shouldn't


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* JFK and marijuana
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Jim 7,393 94 07/26/05 04:11 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* JFK assasination
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 2,429 35 11/20/03 08:14 AM
by OldSpice
* Son Of JFK Conspirator Drops New Bombshell Revelations... psilosibling 1,902 12 05/09/07 08:16 AM
by psilosibling
* Trump pledges to 'strongly' consider concealed carry in schools
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
musiclover420 3,803 342 03/05/18 09:49 AM
by trendal
* The last confession of E. Howard Hunt: US government/CIA team murdered JFK Psilocybeingzz 3,231 19 04/15/07 08:42 PM
by razmablues
* The Document Sean hannity Does not want you to Read mjshroomer 977 7 02/28/06 08:22 PM
by Jadian
* Has anyone ever heard that JFK might have done LSD
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 2,204 27 05/28/07 04:26 PM
by SheerTerror
* Bruce Willis Says JFK Killers Still In Power psilosibling 1,296 13 05/08/07 11:24 AM
by DrCamacho89

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,646 topic views. 1 members, 161 guests and 266 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.