Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Buying stuff .. :)
    #2473969 -

Ok, I just want to know how people do this. :smile: Do you guys carry scales and stuff with you when buying things?
Lately I see everybody is there to ripp you off.
Sometimes people, even if you have a scale, they tell you this is what they have, buy it or not. I mean, they say 1g costs this. But they don't give 1g. What to do in this situations? :smile: Thanks. I'll go drink something.


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying stuff .. :) [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #2474019 -

No,,, I just make my purchases on good faith and hit the scale when I get home... I always buy my merchandise from friends. I'm not really worried about getting burned. It's all karma. If I feel I got a shitty deal, I normally just tell them the next go around. Let em know there is competition and you just may take your business elsewhere..... If not suck it up.... Sorry....

P.S. They normally buy the seeds, sticks, and stems as well....Albeit for a better price...... sucks being at the bottom rung of the chain..... good luck NFum...


--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying stuff .. :) [Re: nofind_um]
    #2474050 -

I think you're right. I always think not to upset people, but I want to do this without upseting me also. :smile: I just have to stand more for my rights I guess. :laugh: Thanks/


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying stuff .. :) [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #2474087 -

I usually just weigh stuff when i get home, but lately ive been getting ripped off so much that im just going to weigh the stuff right in front of the dealer, i dont care if its bad etiquette.

My bags are usually like a gram short, i think they'll eventually learn who to rip off and who not to rip off.

Shady motherfuckers around here...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying stuff .. :) [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #2474505 -

When I was in high school everybody tried to slack bags. So when I bought a scale, I started weighing the bags out before buying it, in the dude's car. He would always be like, "The bag weighs 1 gram" because I'm not going to take the nugs out and make it a huge ordeal when we're in the middle of a drug deal in public. But then I'd get back to my place and weigh just the nugs and it was like .5 or 1 gram short (on halfs). His herb was the best I could find anywhere, so I kept going back to him, but then I was splitting a half with a friend of mine, and when I got back to my place, it was slack two fucking grams. That means my friend and I both got slacked a gram.

But since I got to college, I normally just buy bags on good faith, and when I get back and weigh them they're always spot on, but the herb isn't as good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying stuff .. :) [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #2474515 -

My dealers always weigh out right in front of me.

Well, not including pills, because I don't care what those weigh.


--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying stuff .. :) [Re: valour]
    #2476350 -

valour said:
My dealers always weigh out right in front of me.

Well, not including pills, because I don't care what those weigh.



Thats the way it supposed to be.  But most dealers :nonono:
Whats up with dealers anyway? 
I used to always buy from my friends so I never had that problem, but now I'm more or less on my own being the only guy in my area interested in drugs.  I'm going to buy a few hekto grams soon, I'll defenately get a scale for that deal!  The thing is most dealers are scary and will go out of their way to let you know you shouldnt fuck around with them... bringing a scale to a deal is a big sign of disrespect amongst alot of dealers and they'll probably even drop the deal at the sight of the scale.  But I'm going to start bringing scales and say, "hey man, a deal is a deal and I want to be sure" and this way they wont loose me as a customer.
Where I lived we were so used to buying hash and only bought in 1's or 2's or five's, we never brought scales, you could easily estimate the weight of a piece just looking at it.  Sometimes there would be alot of discussing and fidgeting about it being the right weight more or less, but there was never any problems.  Every body helped eachother out anyway...


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying stuff .. :) [Re: filthysock]
    #2476444 -

Shit like that is why I quit smoking weed, where I live you have to go to brightmoor (probably one of the worst areas of detroit you can be), to get your bags, and the dime spots there are not nice places to bring a scale, there more like Miky-D's, just drive up to the window, etc.., some places you could go in, no fun either and that scene got real old real quick :thumbdown:. I havn't smoked in years and frankly I don't like it anymore. Everyone tries to get me to smoke but I'd much rather eat shrooms or, right now some 2c-i and xanax.


--------------------
What'd I tell you about looking at my signature bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying stuff .. :) [Re: Flux]
    #2476593 -

I hate how people rip others off over wonderful substances. Its about the love for it, not the money.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying stuff .. :) [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #2476609 -

whiterabbit13 said:
I hate how people rip others off over wonderful substances. Its about the love for it, not the money.



Thats true, but i've found my best hooks are from the "business men" who dont get high off there own supply and are in it for the money.


THE BOSS


--------------------
Mushbox Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Everybody Knows... PapaverS 1,652 10 02/16/04 02:35 PM
by Papaver
* Everybody must get stoned!!!! Merkin 1,693 7 05/14/04 05:24 PM
by silversoul7
* Picture Time... Show Your Stuff!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 63 64 )
RebelSteve33 140,688 1,266 08/27/04 10:31 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Everybody check out this game!
( 1 2 all )
Spiffy 2,880 35 07/28/04 11:29 AM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Where is everybody?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,466 30 09/04/04 08:52 PM
by SubGen1us
* Hey everybody!
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 1,952 23 08/12/04 03:59 AM
by filthysock
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Wheres everybodies rating shrooms at? pfshroomer 848 6 05/09/04 12:25 AM
by pfshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,313 topic views. 1 members, 19 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.