Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination * 1
    #24727733 -

Good.  Why was Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico talking with the CIA weeks before the assassination?


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams] * 4
    #24727737 -


Texas is the reason that the presidents dead


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: Zombi3]
    #24727744 -

Zombi3 said:

Texas is the reason that the presidents dead



No.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: Zombi3] * 4
    #24727748 -

Zombi3 said:

Texas is the reason that the presidents dead



gotta suck suck jackie suck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams] * 3
    #24727830 -

The people deserve to know the truth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24727846 -

Maybe he will release the files on area 51? And the alien autopsy


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24727852 -

I didnt even think of that. I hope he does. Maybe aliens arent really real after all if donald trump did not tweet about area 51. Nah, Aliens are real, I just dont think we have any concrete proof yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24727876 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
Good.  Why was Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico talking with the CIA weeks before the assassination?



Stealth1Vampire said:
I didnt even think of that. I hope he does. Maybe aliens arent really real after all if donald trump did not tweet about area 51. Nah, Aliens are real, I just dont think we have any concrete proof yet.



I agree about the Aliens.

And I am not so sure how wise it is to fund too many rocket/drone missions to Mars.

I don't think we are finding anything immediately significant there -- unless I am wrong.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #24727883 -

Certainly eyebrow raising.
This also begs the question of how much much information will be revealsed, as (and please don’t quote me) I heard that some files will be withheld if they pose a threat to national security... and wouldn’t all “juicy” files be burned/shredded years ago?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: MrMalone]
    #24727887 -

MrMalone said:
Certainly eyebrow raising.
This also begs the question of how much much information will be revealsed, as (and please don’t quote me) I heard that some files will be withheld if they pose a threat to national security... and wouldn’t all “juicy” files be burned/shredded years ago?



It has always been speculated the CIA did a hit.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24727889 -

Humans are aware of aliens .. like fish are aware of humans... they are not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: Kinko]
    #24727924 -

Quote:
Note the completeness of these records cannot be assured due to fires that occurred within record keeping that were totally not suspicious. 




[redacted].


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: Kinko]
    #24727943 -

Kinko said:
Humans are aware of aliens .. like fish are aware of humans... they are not.



If there were Aliens, I'm pretty sure they would make themselves known.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #24727996 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
Kinko said:
Humans are aware of aliens .. like fish are aware of humans... they are not.



If there were Aliens, I'm pretty sure they would make themselves known.



And they most definitely have. Just not to you or me..


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: Zombi3]
    #24728003 -

Zombi3 said:
FeedingMyDreams said:
Kinko said:
Humans are aware of aliens .. like fish are aware of humans... they are not.



If there were Aliens, I'm pretty sure they would make themselves known.



And they most definitely have. Just not to you or me..



What is your proof?


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #24728008 -

You’ll have to ask the government I wasn’t really informed of much.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: Zombi3]
    #24728012 -

Zombi3 said:
You’ll have to ask the government I wasn’t really informed of much.



So you have zero proof of aliens yet you believe in them.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #24728013 -

This is kinda cool, assuming they release anything interesting. In high school history there was a unit on the JFK assasination and they had this conspiracy researcher guy come in and do these weekly lectures in the evenings. He had a pretty big collection of related materials including the same kind of rifle Oswald had.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams] * 1
    #24728017 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
Kinko said:
Humans are aware of aliens .. like fish are aware of humans... they are not.



If there were Aliens, I'm pretty sure they would make themselves known.




False information. Aliens are well aware humans would probably try to kill them if they made themselves known. They are smarter and more advanced than us. They arent stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Releasing All The Sealed Documents Related To The JFK Assassination [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #24728045 -

I don’t really have personal proof of anything at all beyond what someone else has told me. I don’t realistically even have proof that I exist I mean I can see myself but what if it’s all a dream or dillusion? I only think I exist because someone else told me I exist and I owe them taxes. If I can’t even be sure that I exist I also can’t be sure aliens exist but since me existing/not existing are equally just as likely as one another, the same can then be said for aliens, they might exist it’s as least equally as possible as not existing..


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* JFK and marijuana
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Jim 7,393 94 07/26/05 04:11 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* JFK assasination
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 2,429 35 11/20/03 08:14 AM
by OldSpice
* Son Of JFK Conspirator Drops New Bombshell Revelations... psilosibling 1,902 12 05/09/07 08:16 AM
by psilosibling
* Trump pledges to 'strongly' consider concealed carry in schools
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
musiclover420 3,803 342 03/05/18 09:49 AM
by trendal
* The last confession of E. Howard Hunt: US government/CIA team murdered JFK Psilocybeingzz 3,231 19 04/15/07 08:42 PM
by razmablues
* The Document Sean hannity Does not want you to Read mjshroomer 977 7 02/28/06 08:22 PM
by Jadian
* Has anyone ever heard that JFK might have done LSD
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 2,204 27 05/28/07 04:26 PM
by SheerTerror
* Bruce Willis Says JFK Killers Still In Power psilosibling 1,296 13 05/08/07 11:24 AM
by DrCamacho89

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,646 topic views. 6 members, 54 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.