Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I saw the ghost of Arnold again * 2
    #24521555 -

Arnold haunts the grocery store.  The produce section.  He was a gunner in WWII in a bomber over Germany.  He used lots of methamphetamine.  They got shot up and he bailed out and was tortured severely as possible by the Germans.  I don't know if he was rescued or if he died, but I see his ghost every now and then.  The first time I saw him he was by the carrots and there was an Asian lady who pointed to the sky and a guy who had abdominal surgery and pulled a gun on me and disappeared.  I had snortd a half gram of meth the first time I saw Arnold's ghost.  I told him I was waiting for my meth to kick in.  He told me to have a good time and walked away and disappeared.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: sunshine]
    #24521567 -

I could tell who posted this thread just from the title :lol:

Good guess I suppose. Anyways, stop snorting half a gram of meth :eek:

If you are serious no wonder you are seeing weird shit like that.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: musiclover420]
    #24521665 -

I just saw him for a few seconds today.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: sunshine] * 1
    #24521759 -

The speedfreaks who got me meth said that anything over a quarter gram is crazy.  I've done the full gram three times.  Once with a fifth of vodka.  The gram feels like an overdose.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: sunshine]
    #24521763 -

sunshine said:
I just saw him for a few seconds today.



sunshine said:
The speedfreaks who got me meth said that anything over a quarter gram is crazy.  I've done the full gram three times.  Once with a fifth of vodka.  The gram feels like an overdose.



I feel like a fraction of a gram would kill me :lol: I have also never done any stimulants really though.

Stay safe sunshine :sun:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: musiclover420]
    #24521769 -

There are lot of good legal stimulants.  Ephedrine is really good.  They should push that as a meth substitute.  Many herbs get you wired or lined.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: sunshine]
    #24521774 -

When I want to get real tweaked I go for a combo of ginseng and ginko biloba.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24521781 -

sunshine said:
There are lot of good legal stimulants.  Ephedrine is really good.  They should push that as a meth substitute.  Many herbs get you wired or lined.



XLCaps said:
When I want to get real tweaked I go for a combo of ginseng and ginko biloba.



Oh yeah I used to get wacked out on mate as a kid :lol:

Traded someone for some ephedrine seeds one time but I never planted any or tried them.

Khat is another commonly abused stimulant plant, I forget where it's common though. I want to say the middle east or something, pretty sure it has health risks too.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #24521807 -

Yeah Middle East and some of North Africa (Somalia etc.) I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: psi]
    #24521823 -

I've only used meth once without practicing martial arts and that was after practicing for five hours on ganja.  Meth makes magic happen.  It's a very special experience and one I hold close to my heart!


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the ghost of Arnold again [Re: sunshine]
    #24521833 -

You just reminded me of the bum fight we had in Boulder a few months back, half those guys were definitely tweaking. We were just fucking around more play fighting than anything else, shit that must have been 3 months ago

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is your opinion on ghosts?
( 1 2 3 all )
samba_lightning 5,529 44 03/14/09 12:49 PM
by blewmeanie
* your mission. Crasher 682 17 03/11/09 10:31 PM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* I need your good sunshine vibes. OneMoreRobot3021 504 6 04/03/09 11:13 AM
by CaptainKirk
* Still able to get ephedrine? subiedude 1,376 17 11/05/09 07:46 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* anyone here used to watch Hey, Arnold?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Envix 5,516 68 02/21/10 02:38 PM
by The Boat
* Arnold Swarzenegger smoking weed
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,181 20 08/19/03 02:17 AM
by khemfusion
* Arnold Schwarzenager Brazil Video Zogby 1,069 3 10/19/06 11:55 PM
by TrippinTeddy
* Arnold is a raver
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,916 32 12/20/05 01:29 AM
by RESTLESS

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
332 topic views. 9 members, 35 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.