Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New Desktop Picture: "The Point"
    #2448580 -



--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Desktop Picture: "The Point" [Re: Strumpling]
    #2448674 -

Nice start, needs more work.

Would make a nice collab project actually. :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Desktop Picture: "The Point" [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2448709 -

GO AT IT!


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Desktop Picture: "The Point" [Re: Strumpling]
    #2448791 -

I'll hit it up later on. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Desktop Picture: "The Point" [Re: Strumpling]
    #2448831 -



nothing big but i was bored and this was a fast lil photoshopping ;p


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Desktop Picture: "The Point" [Re: Strumpling]
    #2448840 -

I think it's cool.

I also think that if you did more with it, it'd be way cooler. but that's just my opinion...


rock on man, let's see more..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Desktop Picture: "The Point" [Re: DannyT]
    #2448854 -

o nm that! i like this one a little better..


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Desktop Picture: "The Point" [Re: Strumpling]
    #2449096 -

Sell it Proctor & Gamble as the box design for a new detergent!  :yesnod:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Desktop Picture: "The Point" [Re: Strumpling]
    #2449158 -

ohhhh.... give it up for SYCOdelik



--------------------

~Life is one long ride, make it the best ride you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Desktop Picture: "The Point" [Re: SYCOdelik]
    #2449190 -

The original picture looked like yours with my glasses off.  :biggrin:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* in need of a new desktop wallpaper! HidingInPlainSight 3,376 16 10/25/03 12:39 AM
by Strumpling
* Post your Desktop Picture
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Blastrid 15,410 92 09/12/04 04:12 PM
by Redcap
* 1024X768 Desktop Picture (Two now - updated) Strumpling 1,802 10 12/04/02 07:03 PM
by Strumpling
* Pic Strumpling 1,029 8 09/20/03 01:23 AM
by Strumpling
* Desktop Thread Enphenitie 244 0 11/15/09 04:35 PM
by Enphenitie
* New PhotoShop DeskTop (visual art) [New image added] Anisotropic 2,412 19 04/06/05 09:09 AM
by Anisotropic
* New Desktop Pic Strumpling 1,320 13 09/28/03 10:49 AM
by farfelu
* New Desktop Pic Strumpling 823 10 02/01/04 02:48 PM
by TheDude

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,018 topic views. 1 members, 6 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.