Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Poker Thread
    #24474163 -

Doesn't seem we have an official poker thread here and although I doubt there are many players on here..why not!

What's your game? Bad beat stories..big win stories..strategy..post em here.

My game is Holdem. My worst beat was at the annual main event tourney at my local card room..we are on the bubble and I have JJ under the gun short stacked, I push all in and get 3 callers. AK, AK, and 1010. I'm over 75% to win this hand. Ace comes on the flop and that was it for my 2 day tourney..went out on the bubble. It definately wasn't the craziest beat in terms of statistical odds nor was it the most money I've played for but going out on the bubble like that in our cardrooms biggest tourney sucked.

POKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Poker Thread [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #24474223 -

That's rough. I was at the casino a few weeks ago playing 1-2$ and I lost to quads 2 twice within 10 hands and got completely cleaned out. The second time I'm like fuck there's no way this guy has quads again..:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Getting good at poker?
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,678 20 11/28/09 09:03 AM
by Taco Chef
* POGO Texas Hold'em Dork 363 2 06/20/12 12:03 AM
by Dork

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
242 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.