Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Saying Hello<>Foat Tanks!<>Dub Techno<>Cabin Fever * 1
    #23992176 -

:dj:

Long time no post,  I almost exclusively lurk funnies threads these days, or keep on new info.
Right now, I'm mostly trapped at home, been the worst sick I've ever been for nearly a week. Definite flu stuffs, whole house got it.  And there is 1/2 of ice in all of Portland at the moment, and crazy ass winds.

My  housemates and I stayed up for like 3 hours last night listening to "http://youarelistening.to/portland"  Which grabs ambient music from soundcloud and plays it with whatever city you chooses police scanner.  We sat just counting the amount of snow incidents with less than an inch on the ground :P.

What have I been doing?

1: Working at a tiny dispensary outside town, super quiet, laid back, easy, perfect hours. :vaped:

2: Helping run a tiny, underground Sensory deprivation float tank center that exclusively does vertical float tanks, here's our page: Meta-Tanks FB  Getting a proper web site real soon.  We've got a little tribe of deep explorers doing 10+ hour floats, and frequent floating  (like 5 hours a day for a week). There is an undeniable effect on people, an almost gageable increase in happiness. 

We've been revolutionizing the concept of a holiday, instead of participating in cultural conditional traditions, people have been just coming over to float. On thanksgiving, Christmas, AND new years, we had 7 people come float throughout the day, and just meditate for hours in celebration. :P

Healing the masses 1 float at a time :vaped:

3: Still producing tunes: I work super slow so it takes me forever, I've got a couple on the way, and this is the most recent, pretty full on hightech Psytrance:  [url=
m]Dendriform - No Need to Rush[/url]


People keep telling me my dreads are getting long:




Hope you all are well.  Felt like participating a little, I've been connected to this site LEAGUES longer than any site I've been on, it's a massive resource on the interment, and a super fruitful library if you know how to UTFSE.

:heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart:

Shanti Shanti Shanti

:thaaannks:


BONUS CONTENT:

Have you ever heard Dub Techno?  It's the perfect Winter/Snowy genre if you dig chilled out frosty hypnotic electronic grooves.

:vaped:

DUCHESS OF DUB - Winter Of Dub


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Techno/your favorite music.
( 1 2 3 all )
laurenacid 2,580 43 11/14/11 05:46 PM
by Stevenr999
* What is an "AC/DC Bag?" <*\\>< MizzJazzy 1,884 16 05/23/04 10:29 PM
by Phishgrrl
* I must have more psychedelic dub.
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 2,799 23 04/22/09 12:56 AM
by Psy Baba
* the pirates now possess russian tanks
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 2,125 21 09/29/08 02:48 PM
by Run DMT
* Crazy Vietnam drug/war stories from an old Lt. Colonel habitat0789 8,690 9 06/25/06 11:51 AM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Techno
( 1 2 all )
tpihkal 2,302 28 03/12/09 01:55 AM
by flexintexan
* Techno LuNaTiX 715 13 09/22/08 03:53 PM
by magikgrl
* Looking for dub \ trip hop music Mystiq_Shaman 1,321 12 07/26/04 10:09 PM
by acoostick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
85 topic views. 5 members, 241 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 13 queries.