Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: ONE MONTH COUNTDOWN: "Pee Wee's Big Holiday" ! [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #22913856 -

Pee-wee is ok. Obviously some kind of weird American knockoff of Mr. Bean but not bad, I guess. I'll watch the movie, don't really only what to expect.


--------------------
Every time God opens one door, he closes another. :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE MONTH COUNTDOWN: [Re: Slap-ya-Mammy]
    #22914014 -

He got caught doing what people do in porn theatres.... did I miss something?

Edit: oh shit I was under a rock apparently

Edited by Faustoid (02/16/16 10:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE MONTH COUNTDOWN: [Re: Faustoid]
    #22914140 -

Child could have meant 18yo. to those people. :rolleyes: Somebody please post that mugshot,classic!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE MONTH COUNTDOWN: [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #22914175 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE MONTH COUNTDOWN: [Re: Faustoid]
    #22914204 -

Faustoid said:




HA! Thanks!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE MONTH COUNTDOWN: "Pee Wee's Big Holiday" ! [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #22914340 -

He may not be such a bad guy, certainly no Jimmy SaVile or 'gary glitter'; he seemed to care enough for kids though some of his adult humor did slip into his tv show for kids.  His reported behavior is questionable but maybe it was more innocent than not? I dunno. I know he was deeply hurt and ashamed when he got arrested for exposing himself, his career soon dived after that.  In his interviews he rarely breaks character, he's somewhat odd but still interesting. 

2002 quote after the incident.


Quote:
"One thing I want to make very, very clear, I don't want anyone for one second to think that I am titillated by images of children. It's not me. You can say lots of things about me. And you might. The public may think I'm weird. They may think I'm crazy or anything that anyone wants to think about me. That's all fine. As long as one of the things you're not thinking about me is that I'm a pedophile. Because that's not true."
Paul Reubens on the charges.[26]




Pee-wee's playhouse was apart of my childhood, his first movie was pretty amazing and was directed by tim burton. I don't see this new one being quite as well done but it is interesting enough and I don't mind that he's coming up again for another comeback. The more I think about it actually and look up his stuff the more I am reminded of the joy I had as a kid watching his stuff. Reading up it seems at first he wanted to be a serious actor and comedian but through a series of events and rejections formed the character peewee herman which gained great success. 

  This scene, legitimately scared the shit out of me as a kid- There were a couple classic scenes in PeeWees big adventure that are quite impressive.





I would like to see this:

Quote:
Ever since Reubens started giving interviews again after his 2002 arrest, he has talked about the two scripts he has written for future Pee-wee Herman films.

Reubens once called his first script The Pee-wee Herman Story,[10] describing it as a black comedy. He has also referred to the script as "dark Pee-wee" or "adult Pee-wee",[12] with the plot involving Pee-wee becoming famous as a singer after making a hit single and moving to Hollywood, where "he does everything wrong and becomes a big jerk".[94] Reubens further explained the film has many "Valley of the Dolls moments".[64] Reubens thought this script would be the first one to start production, but in 2006 Reubens announced he was to start filming his second script in 2007.[12]









--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE MONTH COUNTDOWN: "Pee Wee's Big Holiday" ! [Re: Atreyu]
    #22914527 -

Neeew waaave

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Love Pee Wee Hermann....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 5,284 22 11/16/04 01:09 PM
by norwegian1
* Pee-Wee's Playhouse *DELETED* ricochet 1,070 10 01/14/05 12:33 PM
by drowneduck
* Lets Build a shroomery farm
( 1 2 3 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 3,125 58 12/08/05 10:48 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Countdown to 4-20 TYL3R 998 12 02/28/05 05:25 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Pee Wee's Playhouse, drug taking game. TheShroomHermit 800 3 07/26/06 11:16 PM
by PinballWizard
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* Poll: what kind is your favorite kind of Pornography? Jenny 2,831 15 06/09/03 03:53 PM
by Larrythescaryrex
* Countdown to Spring DNKYD 1,041 11 01/19/05 11:02 AM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
830 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 259 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.