Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ejaculated or not
    #22838353 -

Hi

what do you think ,it's better to ejaculate or not ejaculate,If i ejaculate ,i loss my energy,less strong,and i can't have lot of argasm, but if i control it and don't ejaculated,i can have lot of orgasm,enerdy ,more strong...?it's a part of the path of yoga tantrique.
what is you opinion,pls and if you arrive to not ejaculate..what is your advice?
The girls can you explain us if you prefer that the man ejaculate or not? and why?
Thanks


--------------------
Mangez-moi! Mangez-moi! Mangez-moi!
C'est la chant du psylo qui supplie
Qui joue avec les âmes
Et ouvre les volets de la perception

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: champimagik]
    #22838360 -

It's healthy to ejaculate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: Dark_Star]
    #22838770 -

yes but you fuck just one, if you don't ejaculated,you have more and more and more orgasm,not just one and after you are tired so?


--------------------
Mangez-moi! Mangez-moi! Mangez-moi!
C'est la chant du psylo qui supplie
Qui joue avec les âmes
Et ouvre les volets de la perception

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: champimagik] * 1
    #22839195 -

cum again


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: champimagik]
    #22843893 -

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Exercise, eat right, and maybe supplement your diet with some "male enhancement" herbs or something. I'm well into the Viagra years, yet have never needed it and can maintain an erection through several orgasms, ejaculation or not.

I only squeeze it in when I'm masturbating and don't feel like getting up to wash my chest later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: Srirachi]
    #22848777 -

Wtf....how do you not ejaculate but have an orgasm?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: DrEarnhardt]
    #22848805 -

It's just a matter of practice. You can start by squeezing your legs together and clenching your ass muscles so hard you don't ejaculate, and as you develop strength and learn the technique, you can decide whether to let go or not. It's worth doing because you can have longer orgasms this way, but a lot of people, me included, feel that the sensation isn't quite as satisfying.

It started as a way for men with premature ejaculation to help that issue, but anyone can do it and it's a nice trick to have in your arsenal. You can choose to ejaculate after orgasm, which is handy if you're into kink. Like, let her give you a complete orgasm in her mouth, then still be able to shoot on her face or wherever she wants it.

http://www.risingmaster.com/the-masters-and-johnson-squeeze-technique/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: Srirachi]
    #22849093 -

It's tao sex, nobody know it's??
i love cum but you can be more strong and have more orgasm if you follow tao sex, so i ask you if someone do it.
It's a mix for make love,keep energy,have more strong orgasm and do spirituality
Like this :
http://www.amazon.fr/Healing-Love-through-Mantak-Chia/dp/1594770689/ref=sr_1_9?s=english-books&ie=UTF8&qid=1454324226&sr=1-9&keywords=tao+man


--------------------
Mangez-moi! Mangez-moi! Mangez-moi!
C'est la chant du psylo qui supplie
Qui joue avec les âmes
Et ouvre les volets de la perception

Edited by champimagik (02/01/16 03:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: champimagik]
    #22849452 -

Well, to each his own, but I think it's a bunch of hooey that it depletes your energy to ejaculate. For me, sex is simply biological, no different than smoking a joint.

But yes, some of us do control our ejaculation for various reasons. I find it leads to longer, more intense orgasms when I suppress my ejaculation, but as I said above they aren't as fulfilling somehow. I usually wait until the orgasm is receding, and then ejaculate.

Come to think of it though, maybe that's why I don't have a refractory period. None. I did when I was younger and didn't know this technique. I might try ejaculating normally, and see if I can keep it up as normal or if I lose my erection when I don't refrain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: champimagik]
    #22849526 -

champimagik said:
i can't have lot of argasm,



ARGASMS!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: Patlal]
    #22878264 -

Patlal said:
champimagik said:
i can't have lot of argasm,



ARGASMS!!!!!



That's pirate for 'orgasm' I assume.


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: Srirachi]
    #22878415 -

Srirachi said:
I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Exercise, eat right, and maybe supplement your diet with some "male enhancement" herbs or something. I'm well into the Viagra years, yet have never needed it and can maintain an erection through several orgasms, ejaculation or not.

I only squeeze it in when I'm masturbating and don't feel like getting up to wash my chest later.



Srirachi said:
It's just a matter of practice. You can start by squeezing your legs together and clenching your ass muscles so hard you don't ejaculate, and as you develop strength and learn the technique, you can decide whether to let go or not. It's worth doing because you can have longer orgasms this way, but a lot of people, me included, feel that the sensation isn't quite as satisfying.

It started as a way for men with premature ejaculation to help that issue, but anyone can do it and it's a nice trick to have in your arsenal. You can choose to ejaculate after orgasm, which is handy if you're into kink. Like, let her give you a complete orgasm in her mouth, then still be able to shoot on her face or wherever she wants it.

http://www.risingmaster.com/the-masters-and-johnson-squeeze-technique/



what the fuck that sounds unhealthy and uncomfortable as fuck


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: Sheekle]
    #22922720 -

I read Mantak Chia Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy
and after Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy

It's really powerfull and when you do exercice, you become very strong and it's more funny,it's the strong of the mind.
Thank a lot Mantak Chia and if you have premature ejaculation (i have not it) it ll be help you so much and lot i think


--------------------
Mangez-moi! Mangez-moi! Mangez-moi!
C'est la chant du psylo qui supplie
Qui joue avec les âmes
Et ouvre les volets de la perception

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ejaculated or not [Re: champimagik]
    #22922745 -

Sometimes I wake up on the middle of a wet dream just in time to stop myself from a mess of jizzy sheets.

But usually I don't stop on purpose, just naturally as I phase into consciousness from subconsciousness. The ejaculate is stopped dead in its tracks, and its one of the most unnatural feelings ever I tell ya. I always immediately feel like I'd rather have that all over my bed than gunked up in my tubes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can we have an anonymous show-your-pussy thread?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,607 33 04/02/18 11:07 PM
by locospacebean
* Sometimes it is better to be single. Barnaby 653 11 04/01/18 12:03 AM
by Barnaby
* Gay marriage
( 1 2 all )
basqueshaman 1,098 20 08/21/18 02:10 AM
by koraks
* So tired mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 686 10 03/31/18 12:36 AM
by mndfreeze
* dating apps and game Anonymous 896 10 02/22/19 06:03 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
364 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.