Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate...
    #22573036 -

AAAARGH!!!!

Trying to focus on getting my finances in order and doing schoolwork.

All I can think about is sex sex sex sex sex....

:kummeli:


--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #22573048 -

Go rub a couple out then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: GoldenEye]
    #22573152 -

GoldenEye said:
Go rub a couple out then.



I'm sick of getting cuck'd by my computer.


--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #22573592 -

hire a hooker


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: twighead]
    #22573630 -

Get a boyfriend:idhitit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: Madcaps]
    #22574641 -

there are legit disabled people who need prostitution but only have one hooker to go to

Edited by Anonymous (11/25/15 06:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #22577055 -

Try opioids in low doses. Very relieving effect on overly sexual feelings - good for focusing on stuff beyond sex.
When I recently stopped using them, I suddenly noticed how my annoying outrageous sex drive came back

But take care, lots of care, when you do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #22577064 -

Be very careful with even low doses of opioids. The line between recreational use and addiction is next to invisible. I do agree with :whathesaid:

At low doses they can calm sexual desire. They can also make it require more concentration to get off. Have you ever felt extremely horny and shitty at the same time? You will after doing opiates-oids for a weeks straight or so. So theyre great for fixing the problem if only used once here and once there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #22578007 -

Opiates are a sex drive killer, sure, but recommending them to people for that reason is not very smart.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: PLURAL]
    #22585845 -

Oh well, it's not like I didn't include a warning.
Doesn't have to be heroin. Kratom does it as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So horny... can't sleep... can't concentrate... [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #22585957 -

Dude it's the holidays. It's the easiest time to go out there to a bar and find a girl with daddy issues. Plow her pumpkin patch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
345 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.