Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
When Does Eggnog Come Out?
    #22437624 -

I want some now dammit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: passifloracaerulea] * 1
    #22437640 -

It already done did.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #22437643 -

I was just at the store earlier and noticed they had it out.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #22437645 -

Last year? I'm going to the store now though just to be sure!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #22437654 -

7-11 is  your friend.

And if not, learn how to make it yourself. It'll taste 100x better home made


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: RanOutOfWeed]
    #22437660 -

But that requires messing around with eggs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #22437666 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: RanOutOfWeed]
    #22437797 -

What does eggnog taste like?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: lets drive around]
    #22437809 -

Basically a vanilla milkshake laced with nutmeg.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22437831 -

Shroomslip said:
Basically a vanilla milkshake laced with nutmeg.



That doesn't sound bad. I might have to pick some up this year. Cant believe I've been alive for 27 years and have never tried it.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: lets drive around]
    #22437852 -

I don't really care for it much. It's not bad, it's just nothing really worth ever getting personally. Never had any with alcohol so that may change my mind, though I doubt it.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: lets drive around] * 1
    #22437857 -

Um, isn't Eggnog always around? Just less of it?

If not, I know it's already available in my area. I haven't bought any yet, though.

Fuck, now I wish I would've gotten some earlier. I fucking love eggnog.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: lets drive around]
    #22437860 -

lets drive around said:
Shroomslip said:
Basically a vanilla milkshake laced with nutmeg.



That doesn't sound bad. I might have to pick some up this year. Cant believe I've been alive for 27 years and have never tried it.



WHAT THUUH FUCKKK, no way lol.


I love eggnog and have been drinking it this year since the beginning of October I think. and for some reason is dirt cheap :shrug: I'll even make eggnog french toast/bread pudding for breakfast or dessert. or I'll miz in some spiced rum (sailor jerry's is best I think) and have a drink some nights, just don't drink too much because it's pretty rich. :thumbup:


--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Edited by A Day InThe Life (10/26/15 09:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 1
    #22437878 -

RanOutOfWeed said:
7-11 is  your friend.

And if not, learn how to make it yourself. It'll taste 100x better home made



btw, I find your signature rather ironic lol


--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22437887 -

Shroomslip said:
I was just at the store earlier and noticed they had it out.




did you notice it is probably pumpkin spice eggnog... I looked, 3 brands, all with pumpking spice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22437900 -

I didn't look at the ingredients but it didn't say pumpkin. Just eggnog. Noticed it while getting other dairy products for dinner, first time I've seen it so far, thought it was kinda early to be putting that stuff out, which is why I remember it.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22437907 -

Egg nog is the fucking best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22437915 -

Eggnog is definitely starting to come out in my area. I know for sure it is not pumpkin. I love eggnog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: puff4200]
    #22437932 -

I didnt see any regular eggnog here, just the pumpkin spice shit

I prefer mine with a little less egg and a lot more nog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Does Eggnog Come Out? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22437957 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Shroomslip said:
I was just at the store earlier and noticed they had it out.




did you notice it is probably pumpkin spice eggnog... I looked, 3 brands, all with pumpking spice



There's regular eggnog available everywhere in my area that sells milk, and two gas stations that don't have milk :shrug:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Eggnog and Peppermint Shnapps...
( 1 2 all )
Belac 3,570 21 11/24/10 02:00 PM
by BothHands
* what do you mix with eggnog? question_for_joo 1,251 7 12/24/04 08:38 PM
by kadakuda
* Girls drug their parents' milkshakes to get around internet curfew
( 1 2 all )
dwpineal 4,449 25 01/07/13 01:16 PM
by moonrockmushy
* Eggnog. Brugman 971 13 11/23/07 12:27 AM
by AaronEvil
* Eggnog sh4d0ws 378 10 12/13/15 06:28 PM
by sh4d0ws
* The Great Eggnog Riot timelapses 203 5 04/23/16 03:06 AM
by mindbodysoul
* Shroomery Pumpkin Contest
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
I AM SWIM 15,428 84 11/01/10 11:01 PM
by Walrus_Infested
* Pumpkin Spice :derpyum:
( 1 2 3 all )
shadyy 3,356 49 08/20/17 06:06 PM
by Canadian Jesus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,200 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.