Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Home Kefir & Dreams
    #22238293 -

Hello all...

I have been making Kefir at home for about a month. I love it. Just now starting to experiment with secondary fermentation. I use full-fat, lightly pasteurized milk from a nearby farm. I was drinking Lifeway plain store Kefir before I got my grains in the mail. I have noticed long, long vivid dreams. I am a very experienced dreamer, I lucid dream, etc.

I have always had a feeling that foods influence dreaming. The one food I remember while growing up that affected my dreams was Papa John's pizza.  Now, when I drink 8oz + of Kefir in the mornings I always have crazy, longer than usual dreams.  Does anyone else that started Kefir notice these things?

What other changes have you noticed after starting Kefir? Anything psychological changing?


--------------------

My Wish & Trade list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Kefir & Dreams [Re: lillFish]
    #22238334 -

Papa Johns Pizza he says :astonishedmustache:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Kefir & Dreams [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #22240159 -

sheee. :feelingfab: Yes! Papa Johns.


--------------------

My Wish & Trade list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Russian Milk Kefir cultures -> water kefir, kambucho cultures Stampede 647 0 04/24/10 01:34 PM
by Stampede
* Raw milk kefir iwusthewalrus 474 3 09/06/16 01:54 PM
by iwusthewalrus
* Kefir grains-- see my post in marketplace! Gliders 431 0 03/18/06 10:02 PM
by Gliders
* The Home Wine Making Thread *Bottled!!!*
( 1 2 all )
daussaulit 11,162 25 07/10/12 10:48 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Calea Zacatechichi (dream herb) tea question EmbracingShadows 1,395 3 06/27/05 11:56 AM
by EmbracingShadows
* probiotic fermentations Enthrall 2,184 14 02/10/10 12:06 AM
by Dickhead
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 6,549 56 04/15/11 12:52 AM
by makaveli8x8
* Anyone have a kombucha baby? wiggles 2,855 16 03/12/08 11:25 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
546 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.