Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone have a demonoid invite?
    #13614242 -

I'd really appreciate it.

:pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hulk]
    #13614268 -

only cuz ur from ga, ill send you one

I lied, apparently i sent them all out.

Edited by thissongis (12/10/10 06:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: thissongis]
    #13614306 -

:haha:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Salomon]
    #13614318 -

.

Edited by Hulk (05/27/11 06:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hulk]
    #13614321 -

is it the best? wtf hell no.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hakim0777]
    #13614354 -

.

Edited by Hulk (05/27/11 06:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hulk]
    #13614390 -

Demonoid is not what most people consider a private tracker anyways. They have open registrations it seems at least once a month, give invites away like candy and don't give a shit about your ratio.

Demonoid.me is the new address by the way.

Also these are good places for info on trackers and if you check it often you will find out when private tracker open registration up for a day or so.

http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/
http://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/

If you still need that demonoid invite let me know, I have one for you. (only one though)

Oh and people are starting getting notices from their ISP when using Demonoid.

Edited by 4runner (12/10/10 07:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hulk]
    #13614404 -

:pm:


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: F0SS1L]
    #13614414 -

is oink! still around?


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #13614458 -

I'm pretty sure it is gone. That or it is a big cover up. I don't really follow the private trackers much.
waffles.fm and what.cd from my knowledge are the big music trackers now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: 4runner]
    #13615040 -

anunnakian said:
I'm pretty sure it is gone. That or it is a big cover up. I don't really follow the private trackers much.
waffles.fm and what.cd from my knowledge are the big music trackers now.



yup what.cd is the shit. Ive been wanting one for a long ass time now. interview is very difficult lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hakim0777]
    #13615102 -

I have demonoid invites if anyone wants one.

They just had open registration last week.:lol:


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hakim0777]
    #13615125 -

I heard there is a web page that pretty much gives you the answers to the interview. I never checked it out, but I keep seeing it posted when what.cd comes up.

Me, there is no way right now I can keep a good ratio up so I don't even try for the really good private trackers. I have gotten into a few but eventually I download something I just can't seed back(no one downloading it) and it kills me. Oh that and my hard drive needs a big upgrade. I can't keep the original files to seed for very long.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: 4runner]
    #13615401 -

.

Edited by Hulk (05/27/11 06:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hulk]
    #13615423 -

Ya demonoid is hardly considered a private tracker anymore.


I had a what.cd account but I didnt keep up with it. So they dropped me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Robo]
    #13615437 -

.

Edited by Hulk (05/27/11 06:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hulk]
    #13615453 -

I like btjunkie a lot lately. I find the most seeds on average there.  (Remember to be courteous and seed!)


I'm too unresourceful and lazy lately to track down another invite to a private place. Actually I was thinking about saying "fuck it" and paying for Usenet access. One of these days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hulk]
    #13615474 -

as far as p2p goes,soulseek is still still king


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a demonoid invite? [Re: Hulk]
    #22225930 -

does any one has demonoid invitation code ? if so, can you please send it to me....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Demonoid invite
( 1 2 3 all )
oscar.oscar 2,737 44 11/01/08 12:53 PM
by Newbie
* Demonoid Invites
( 1 2 3 all )
RasJeph 4,126 53 08/24/09 07:22 AM
by rodfarva
* sos invite wanted for a demonoid invite j3ckyl 669 11 03/05/11 02:51 AM
by j3ckyl
* Demonoid Invitation Code Kamek 2,040 12 08/24/09 02:20 AM
by blazenn
* demonoid invites?
( 1 2 all )
RandomHero 2,427 24 06/12/09 04:35 PM
by walzmanm
* Have you seen Zeitgeist? Gimme a demonoid invite too! lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 578 4 10/31/08 05:27 AM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* Demonoid Invitation for trade... thefinch 436 3 03/10/09 06:12 PM
by imacharginit
* Anyone have a demonoid invite to trade? congealed 243 0 11/19/08 10:46 PM
by congealed

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,197 topic views. 3 members, 241 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.