Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: DustBunny]
    #21921399 -

OMG How the hell could I forget to list King of the Hill!?!


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21921403 -

Yeah Malcolm in the Middle was a funny show. I don't get why Friends keeps coming up as being a much funnier show than Seinfeld though. Pretty much the same premise (group of friends in New York who make wisecracks about minutiae and date half the city) but shittier characters and jokes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #21921404 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Does anybody watch Aaron Mcgruder's Boondocks? It's pretty harsh and abrasive but it's an amazing satire of black culture



yes, i do. it's a poignant commentary of america as a whole in regards to racism as well as black culture. it goes places most other shows wont go, like when they did that spin on martin luther coming back and giving a speech. :thumbup:


fuck man. remember the part where they poked fun at rumsfeld and pulp fiction?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: 2shoes]
    #21921410 -

I think Seinfeld is great, but it's probably an acquired taste and I could see how people wouldn't like it. Also, if you're pretty young and catching it these days on reruns for the first time, yeah, it's probably going to be underwhelming.

Still a great sitcom in my opinion, though.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: 404] * 1
    #21921429 -

404 said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Does anybody watch Aaron Mcgruder's Boondocks? It's pretty harsh and abrasive but it's an amazing satire of black culture



yes, i do. it's a poignant commentary of america as a whole in regards to racism as well as black culture. it goes places most other shows wont go, like when they did that spin on martin luther coming back and giving a speech. :thumbup:


fuck man. remember the part where they poked fun at rumsfeld and pulp fiction?





:lolsy:

That shit is just straight up brilliant. I think my favorite episode was the hurricane Katrina one where Grandad's cousin and his entire family stay over their house.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: DustBunny]
    #21921438 -

Joking about death and suicide? I think we have seen different episodes then, no I have not say down and watched all nine seasons, but when I get home and Seinfeld is on, all I know is I'll be waiting a half an hour until Friends comes on before I switch back to tbs. Friends isn't that funny either but it's def funnier than Cramer.


--------------------
we are all thought forms in a cloud of synchronistic events.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #21921451 -

I haven't watched Boondocks too much but I thought it was pretty funny that this was from an actual news story:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: Nifflerz]
    #21921454 -

Niffla said:
I think Seinfeld is great, but it's probably an acquired taste and I could see how people wouldn't like it. Also, if you're pretty young and catching it these days on reruns for the first time, yeah, it's probably going to be underwhelming.

Still a great sitcom in my opinion, though.



^^^^^This!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: MinnesnowtaNice]
    #21921456 -

I can't believe nobodies mentioned Family Guy in either thread.  That shit had me rolling..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #21921467 -

Family guy was funnier when I was younger. I get tired of all the 80s references and flashbacks every single episode. I still get a good laugh outta it when I'm stoned


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: 2shoes] * 2
    #21921471 -

newbie2shoes said:
Niffla said:
I think Seinfeld is great, but it's probably an acquired taste and I could see how people wouldn't like it. Also, if you're pretty young and catching it these days on reruns for the first time, yeah, it's probably going to be underwhelming.

Still a great sitcom in my opinion, though.



^^^^^This!!!



I second this. I would dig the show a lot more if I grew up with it.
American dad is better than family guy.


--------------------
we are all thought forms in a cloud of synchronistic events.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: MinnesnowtaNice]
    #21921478 -

MinnesnowtaNice said:
American dad is better than family guy.



:nomoreinternet:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21921483 -

i agree... i've seen most episodes too, so it's kind of just annoying now.
american dad is way funnier

edit: :blast:
minnesnowta got there before me

Edited by 404 (07/09/15 07:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: Amanita86] * 2
    #21921487 -

It's way more outrageous and insulting IMO.
Family guy is just cut-aways.


--------------------
we are all thought forms in a cloud of synchronistic events.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: MinnesnowtaNice] * 1
    #21921493 -

ITT: shows better than Seinfeld

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: MinnesnowtaNice]
    #21921518 -

Yeah American Dad is a much better show. Can't sit through Family Guy most of the time, all the repetition gags and references to obscure washed up actors. Jokeless jokes. Big Bang Theory is a bit like that, a lot of 'jokes' where catching some obscure reference is the whole basis for humor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: MinnesnowtaNice]
    #21921521 -

MinnesnowtaNice said:
It's way more outrageous and insulting IMO.
Family guy is just cut-aways.



American dad was way more character depth IMO. Roger and Steve are fucking hilarious. I much prefer them to Stewie and Brian.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: 404]
    #21921527 -

Seinfield was a great show for it's time. It's definitely an acquired taste with some memorable moments for sure. Been a while since I've seen an episode.

I'm a Netflix guy.

How can no one mention the Cleveland Show?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21921530 -

I've gotta agree on the whole American Dad vs Family Guy thing.

Family Guy's funny, and it's a great show to have running in the background when friends are over, but it's not something I can get invested in.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seinfield is just . . . Eh [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21921531 -

Yes exactly. Steve and Stan are just so funny just being who they are.
And roger is just to much lol


--------------------
we are all thought forms in a cloud of synchronistic events.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Seinfield
( 1 2 all )
Doritos 1,640 31 04/24/10 12:18 AM
by fapjack
* Seinfeld is the BOMB!!!!!!!right?
( 1 2 all )
CrayzzieShroomz 3,118 26 04/25/03 08:01 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Does Jerry Seinfeld smoke Cheeba? AntiEverything 5,155 18 01/24/07 06:38 PM
by CUBErt
* Seinfeld or Frasier darklcd 597 9 11/22/08 09:08 AM
by kriminalelement
* Seinfeld DVD's. YouEnjoyMyself 979 8 11/29/04 02:08 PM
by theocean06
* People who find the show "Seinfeld" humorous
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Bridgeburner 6,114 104 11/30/11 02:12 AM
by koraks
* Jerry Seinfeld
( 1 2 all )
Mickalopagus 1,984 23 11/03/07 10:29 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* TV Land has canceled it's reruns of "Dukes of Hazzard"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
qman 3,421 71 07/07/15 02:52 AM
by theRAPeutic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,608 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.