Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
saddam captured
    #2176234 -

oh my

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: Turd]
    #2176242 -







--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: geokills]
    #2176276 -

tis a good day...for the iraqis...finally the asshole who's killed hundreds of thousands of kurds and iraqis has been captured...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: boO]
    #2176281 -

:thumbup:

Finally, is right boO!  This is a good day. :smile:

:heart:

Mr_M

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: ]
    #2176283 -

So like um......whad did he do, have an overdue library book or sumptin'? :grin:


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #2176285 -

no but there was that matter of torturing and murdering thousands of innocent people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: ]
    #2176286 -

I heard he is now saying he didn't mean it.

That sounds like a lie to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: ]
    #2176289 -

Yerah but like um....D3WD, how many of us DO mean to keep out a library book bast it's due date? Come on man, cut the guy some slack, jeebus.... :grin:


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #2176303 -

I plead a fifth, CuttySark if you don't mind. :tongue:

You are a nut.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: ]
    #2176314 -

Man, living up here in Canada, i've always wanted to ask: just WHAT the FUCK is a fifth? i mean how many ounces of booze? seriously though i have no idea, pls enlighten me :smile:


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #2176318 -

Aw come on America, I was just kidding. Relax guys  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: ]
    #2176324 -

D3wd, if that's you in your avatar you look a LOT like a guy i used to go see Yngwie Malmsteen with........???? :eek:


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #2176325 -

A fifth is a big bottle of booze.  I just drink the shit.  I don't do the math.

:lol:

I really do think Saddam didn't mean it though.

I saw his eyes.  He is a good man at heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: ]
    #2176339 -

Mr_Mushrooms said:
A fifth is a big bottle of booze.  I just drink the shit.  I don't do the math.

:lol:

I really do think Saddam didn't mean it though.

I saw his eyes.  He is a good man at heart.




use Occam's razor and quit injecting irrelevancies into this Mr. Shrooms, how big is a BIG bottle, seriouslly, more than 26 ounces? um 40? i really want to know :smile:


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #2176343 -

Ok, I just checked my bottle of MaCallan 18 year old scotch.

I guess the fifth means a fifth of a liter and is a metric measurement.

It contains 750 ml.

I just learned something new.

Thanks :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #2176344 -

I'd like to clarify that I did not have sexual relations with that gnome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: RunDMT]
    #2176430 -

yay! now they can start pulling american troops out of iraq!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2176432 -

no, they can't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: ]
    #2176436 -

i thought it was a fifth of a gallon?

although the last time i had a fifth of anything i was likely too drunk
to read properly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saddam captured [Re: Turd]
    #2176445 -

we just captured him? or we captured him months ago and decided to make it public now to draw attention away from the latest halliburton corruption extravaganza?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Saddam Hussein's has been put to death,hang him high Brainiac 1,500 16 12/31/06 01:06 AM
by Brainiac
* Iran captures 12 CIA agents attempting to commit sabotage
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
realfuzzhead 7,984 215 11/26/11 01:29 PM
by plektheplek
* For the Record, I dont think that we Actually Killed Saddam
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 1,578 20 05/07/07 01:12 AM
by makaveli8x8
* Saddam execution video DrunkenAttempt 1,098 7 01/03/07 07:21 PM
by cubeladd
* I captured two bunnies!
( 1 2 3 all )
Maverick 4,537 55 04/12/09 09:00 AM
by Maverick
* TV Capture technology. PrisonSong 524 0 01/20/05 05:56 PM
by PrisonSong
* This guy drinks a fifth of vodka in 30 secounds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lifeinallday 4,519 61 06/16/12 09:43 PM
by SubMuncher
* Fifth-graders posted lookout, had sex in class
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 3,781 33 04/04/07 09:38 PM
by Ben18

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,319 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.