Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: VIP Tix to Cannabis Cup Denver 2015! [Re: resonant111]
    #21559710 -

resonant111 said:
anyone who bitches about colorado "weed prices" can eat a dick.
you have LEGAL WEED you assholes. you can pick strains and everything.

plus you can legally grow...which is basically free weed.
seriously....

plus i've seen some colorado shop sites that sell weed for as low as $5-10 a gram...
if that's expensive, fuck you.



I will pay nothing for weed in Oregon! Fuck Anywhere else!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: VIP Tix to Cannabis Cup Denver 2015! [Re: oregon.trailboy]
    #21559728 -

I just took a trip up there and got back home today
Lots of specials
Was able to buy a 1/4 of some good bud for $45
Just shop around and ask for apecials


--------------------
everything I post is Fantasy not Reality




https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19279962#19279962

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: VIP Tix to Cannabis Cup Denver 2015! [Re: Fog1]
    #21560077 -

Not just VIP......Super VIP


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: VIP Tix to Cannabis Cup Denver 2015! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21560357 -

If I wasn't such a loser:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Cup Denver 2015 [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #21560929 -

passifloracaerulea said:
Shroomopotamus said:
passifloracaerulea said:
It's all way too expensive in Colorado. Go to Oregon.



Weed?
Are you kidding?
Even at a rec shop I can get a gram of bud for about 8, a mixed bag 8th for about 13 and a gram of wax for 20 total including tax



Ok well every dispensary that lists prices online is 3 times that price. I guess I need to look more. I was truly looking for bubble hash prices in Colorado and saw it everywhere for no less than $40g and commonly as high as $60g.



Yeah, sadly bubble hash is a bit of a rarity out here.
Stores are all about BHO and C02 oil. For bubblehash you're generally best off just buying some cheap trim or shake and making your own.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am not going to the cannabis cup Nov. 19-23 in Amsterdam.
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 7,590 48 11/07/06 01:16 PM
by cybrbeast
* 37th Marijuana Harvest Festival and the Madison Cannabis Cup
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 4,587 26 10/13/07 03:11 PM
by RobMarley420
* 2007 cannabis cup kurosaki 719 4 08/12/07 02:59 AM
by kurosaki
* Cannabis Cup ChromeCrow 615 0 05/23/06 09:54 AM
by ChromeCrow
* Amsterdam 2004 cannabis cup disscussion shep69 2,089 14 04/16/04 09:19 AM
by Merkin
* Cannabis Cup - Amsterdam - whos coming? Mystiq_Shaman 996 9 08/25/04 07:40 PM
by gdman
* The 19th Cannabis Cup (Amsterdam, Nov. 19-23 2006) amyloid 614 1 11/01/06 01:03 PM
by TYL3R
* Might be heading to the Cannabis Cup MagicalMystery 454 2 08/04/05 11:37 PM
by deryl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,940 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.