Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I Need Help with.... [Re: ]
    #2127174 -

Haha fine. Don't listen to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Need Help with.... [Re: ]
    #2127177 -

FUCK!!!!!!!

It still doesn't work!

... all I want is the fucking anmated billy avatar.


bf6
:lipsrsealed:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Need Help with.... [Re: ]
    #2127188 -

Aha!!!

It works!

You are the coolest person I know RunDMT.

...now change your avatar and accept these free drugs.

:spliff: :bong: :pill2: :stash: :syringe: :pill: :mushroom2: :sun: :heartpump:


:smile:

No you don't understand... I really am in love with you now...

:wink:

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Need Help with.... [Re: ]
    #2127192 -

Okay it's changed. Let's not have a homo seizure. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Need Help with.... [Re: ]
    #2127194 -

Bolld, click on the My Home Link. Then select personal prefrences. Then select upload a picture. Then paste your url in the avitar space or select Make This Photo Your Avitar.


Or edit and preview a post in The Shroomery. This will also, give you an option to create an avitar.

It is easiest to convert the avitar with the shroomery.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Need Help with.... [Re: RunDMT]
    #2127196 -

RunDMT said:
Okay it's changed. Let's not have a homo seizure. :smirk: 




:kiss:


bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Need Help with.... [Re: ]
    #2127223 -

Congrats on having a spazzed out avatar you homo *Sapien* :smirk: :thumbup:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Need Help with.... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2127228 -

:grin:

Thanks Paw Paw...

Now I just need to "Rainbow" it somehow...

*looks around for goobler*

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,358 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.