Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!)
    #21023908 -

HEY GUYS!
Merry Christmas to all my ho ho hoes and homies.



Lilith was going her Jew stuff yesterday so I didn't get to see her much which I plan on making up for today.
Gonna drive down to Denver and surprise her then we can grab some breakfast.

After that we'll be headed back to FoCo and get shit ready for my party today.
I'm throwing a cider party for all my friends tonight vin honor of Horus's birthday.

We got two bombers of each of the three of the Angry Orchard Cellar series for a total of six bombers.
Also got a veriaty 12 pack or Angry Orchard, a 6-pack of cinnful apple, one of green apple, and one tradition dry.
I also picked up a 12 back of woodchuck, and a six pack of crispins encase people didn't want Angry Orchard for what ever reason.

What did the big fat man bring you this year?





--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #21023911 -

I don't give a flying fuck about Christmas,
Basslights is an Saturday and Sunday,
String Cheese on Monday,
then Bassnectar at Decadence on tuesday
and FINALLY Bassnectar's NYE set in Nashville on wednesday.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #21023948 -

Merry Christmas!!!

I got some new sweaters a high tech electronic toothbrush and some deodorant while I got my mother some yummy ejuice flavors

:africaface:

Here's to hoping everyone has a good day


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21023972 -

Hell ya, like vape liquid?
All my friends seem to really be enjoying their vapes.
And they are pretty tasty from what I have tried.
Personally I don't see the point of smoking something that doesn't even get you high.

I guess if you're trying to quit stoges I can see switch to vaping,
but from my experience they just 0mg nicotine liquid and keep smoking and smoking.

Oh well, I can dig the whole portable hookah thing.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #21023979 -

Ja it's a wonderful replacement for cigarette smoking much tastier and healthier more of a hobby than tobacco smoking which is more of an enslavement


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21023989 -

fuck... i should get the fuck up...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: rackem]
    #21024033 -

i went to a family christmas party last night and i hung out with my cousin who i hadn't seen in a while.  turns out my uncle grew pot again this year, so he gave me some nugs.  they also made a fuckton of butter and cookies... my cousin gave me a few cookies, i ate one like 30 minutes ago and fuck i am already pretty blown.  he said they made them super strong, and i can already tell.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #21024036 -

Lol that reminds me of the last fest i went to this dude gave me a brownie and he's like "they're not too strong social brownies really" so I chowed the whole thing down and within the hour was so stoned I could hardly talk


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21024042 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Lol that reminds me of the last fest i went to this dude gave me a brownie and he's like "they're not too strong social brownies really" so I chowed the whole thing down and within the hour was so stoned I could hardly talk



I really want pot brownies, just never got the chance to try them :sad:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #21024048 -

You ever have any Twisted Pine beers Sara? That's a boulder brewery, and their beer is delicious.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21024065 -

haha i agree sara. fuck christmas

basslights is christmas. where u stayin? embassy is where shit pops off


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21024066 -

I'm a fan of their espresso stout (as well as most stouts in general) and oddly enough their raspberry wheat.
I'm not too big on most wheat beer and raspberry sounds really odd in beer but this one actually pulls it off imo.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #21024076 -

For course I'm staying at the Embassy,
what you take me for some newbie? :wink::lol:

You have heard all the Dj Hippo mixes right?
so good!!!!



Here is another one that's pretty damn good,
it's super future bassy.



Also JSTNMUSIX comes out with some pretty high quality mixes as well.
He's the dude that did that ItGoesBoom mixtape everyone was talking about a bit ago.
He just cam out with a new one the other day.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #21024080 -

Yeah I love stouts. I've had a couple twisted pine stouts, including the espresso. Delicious. I like the cream stout as well. Speaking of Christmas, it's about time for a Mr. Hanky.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #21024085 -

sweet theres a few of us from the shroomery at the embassy then


ahhh so excited. part of me doesnt even care that im working right now bc my real xmas starts saturday anyways

i just wish i had some benzos for the ride there :frown:


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21024174 -

@bassfreak
I'm not too sure about Hampton but I got some homies that are gonna hook me up in Nashville.
That's always one thing that sucks about traveling for Nectar by plane,
you always gotta fine goodies there, good things that's always pretty east. :lol:

@darkstar
You buys get anything by lefthand in your neck of the woods?
I love all their beer so much.
If you have tried them it was probably their Sawtooth or their Nitro Milk Stout.
Their milk stout is awesome and is always a good choice.
They also have this Imperial Russian Stout called Wake Up Dead.
It only comes in bomber or 4-packs but it is very very worth it.
Easily on of my favorite stouts out there if not my favorite.
They also have this Fade to Black series that is really good.
They are currently on Fade to Black #5 a black rye ale.
In the pack they have also done a Rocky Mountian Black Ale, a Smoked Baltic Porter Chili Pepper Porter, and some import Stout for Fade to Black.
They are all really dark and tasty.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #21024181 -

finding L or M will be super easy at the embassy. idk about benzos tho. hopin


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eggnog Might Curdle (EMC(Happy Birthday Horus!!!!) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #21024205 -

Yeah I love the lefthand nitro milk stout....definitely one of my favorites. Haven't had the Wake Up Dead or Fade to Black series, will look into those. :thumbup: are you into bourbon cask aged beers at all? I just discovered those this year. The Abita Bourbon Street Imperial Stout is one of the best tasting beers I've ever had.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what do you mix with eggnog? question_for_joo 1,251 7 12/24/04 08:38 PM
by kadakuda
* Eggnog and Peppermint Shnapps...
( 1 2 all )
Belac 3,570 21 11/24/10 02:00 PM
by BothHands
* Eggnog. Brugman 971 13 11/23/07 12:27 AM
by AaronEvil
* I helped myself to 50mg eggnog
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 3,399 39 12/26/12 01:52 PM
by 28064212
* Eggnog...Love it or Hate it? AKSE 1,734 19 11/09/08 01:06 AM
by Effed
* eggnog Salomon 552 12 12/09/12 04:45 PM
by Absent Minded
* "blood curdling, pterodactyl-like screams" The_Ghost 572 8 03/19/11 11:43 AM
by Samuel L Jackson
* Phychotron ... Happy Brithday Bro JettaJay 626 6 01/01/05 06:04 PM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,343 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.