Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
Re: Shroomery baseball 2014 [Re: MachineElf1.618]
    #20645751 -

Haha well I have been high a lot the past few years.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery baseball 2014 [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20660123 -

zappaisgod said:
mtlmike90 said:
Looks like ur talking to madseason



:lolsy:Oh your right.  I thought that was his team



:llamastare:

ZIG, I was the one you passed to get to third place right at the end of the season. (DeathCampers)

My team was fairly well rounded this year, I had a better pitching squad than last year. but my hitters in turn, sacrificed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery baseball 2014 [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #20660288 -

I wasn't crazy about my team after the draft but I was quite surprised at only getting 2 points each in wins and, especially, average.  I had figured about a combined 11 there at least.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomery Fantasy Football 2014
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
KillerPicklez 22,276 279 12/24/14 11:13 AM
by zappaisgod
* Sheoomery baseball 2013
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
zappaisgod 21,739 393 12/04/13 06:18 AM
by Pureless
* BaseballNERD hamandcheese 843 5 02/26/14 03:30 AM
by hamandcheese
* ESPN Baseball Challenge MadSeasonAbove 401 0 03/27/13 06:39 PM
by MadSeasonAbove
* ***Shroomery Fantasy Football 2008 Official Thread***
( 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 )
OneMoreRobot3021 36,416 490 12/24/08 07:04 AM
by zappaisgod
* ***2008 Shroomery Fantasy Baseball "Official" Thread***
( 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 )
Madtowntripper 45,291 644 09/29/08 04:08 PM
by zappaisgod
* Shroomery Fantasy Baseball 2010
( 1 2 3 4 ... 77 78 )
OneMoreRobot3021 57,190 1,543 10/11/10 05:41 PM
by robbyberto
* 6th Annual Shroomery Fantasy Football League
( 1 2 3 4 ... 39 40 )
KillerPicklez 34,998 792 02/20/12 05:21 PM
by Tri High

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
11,427 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.